Author Topic: Automatic replacement of injured players in National Teams  (Read 8794 times)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
Automatic replacement of injured players in National Teams
« on: December 04, 2013, 11:49:57 AM »
OK! This is something that should be corrected as soon as possible! I can't say how disappointed I am for expecting next championship without player Lazar Stepi? who suppose to be one of the key players of my U21 NT. Although I doubt it was just unlucky circumstance for him being injured in the last match before championship, I will not complain over it.
But I WILL complain about idiotic rule of automatic replacement! It is more fair not to give any replacement, instead of giving this: Sergej Trujki?

It is not even the same position of these two players! Was it too hard to give option to make a list of "conditional" NT players, one for each position? I think not! So I could call a player like: Dobrosav Mili?evi? or Igor Arsi? who is LA10.

But no. The epilogue is that we lost one of our best players, an got one anonymous instead!
Thank you for such a perfect game!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:33:41 PM by shomyguca »
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Automatic replacement of injured players in National Teams
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 11:54:16 AM »
And, the question is, why you did your selection before last match?
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 11:59:07 AM »
And, the question is, why you did your selection before last match?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:06:21 PM by shomyguca »

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 12:14:01 PM »
In that point, I agree with you. In fact, an injuried player that could play at the middle of championship must not be replaced (in bot NT should be, but in human NT they must not!!!).  I have one case at spanish U21, and because I know he would be replaced, I didn't call him.

But you could do election on tuesday, in this way, now you will not have this problem.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 12:24:53 PM »
But you could do election on tuesday, in this way, now you will not have this problem.

Yes, I admit, I made mistake, I had my reasons to do it at Monday, but this is not about me! It's better not to give a player instead of giving it this way. I really think it's not a big deal to improve this rule, but it would be very nice improvement.

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 12:26:29 PM »
i know how u feel bro..... i had a same situation 3 seasons ago

nikola87

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 02:17:17 PM »
Signed, BRE!!! ??? >:( :-\

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 02:24:17 PM »
OK! This is something that should be corrected as soon as possible! I can't say how disappointed I am for expecting next championship without player Lazar Stepi? who suppose to be one of the key players of my U21 NT. Although I doubt it was just unlucky circumstance for him being injured in the last match before championship, I will not complain over it.
But I WILL complain about idiotic rule of automatic replacement! It is more fair not to give any replacement, instead of giving this: Sergej Trujki?

It is not even the same position of these two players! Was it too hard to give option to make a list of "conditional" NT players, one for each position? I think not! So I could call a player like: Dobrosav Mili?evi? or Igor Arsi? who is LA10.

But no. The epilogue is that we lost one of our best players, an got one anonymous instead!
Thank you for such a perfect game!

Mili?evi?, Mili?evi?!!! :D  :P

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 02:25:44 PM »

Any NT could have this problem actually, because the deadline to confirm each NT list was tuesday at 14UTC, that was exactly after custom cup matches ends. So, if a player is injured in custom cup matches, there's nothing you can do about it, unless you can check everye singl player 5 minutes before the deadline, wich would be ridiculous by the way.

shomyguca, i'm sorry Serba can't use Stepic in Wc, i really do, as far as i know Vietnam had a similar issue with an FC (he was long injured last night, so he surely have been removed), now could you explain what you meant here?

That is sooo bad luck that I suspect it is not just bad luck...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:38:49 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »

now could you explain what you meant here?

That is sooo bad luck that I suspect it is not just bad luck...

Maybe my judgement is blinded by my anger about this situation, and I am sorry if I'm wrong. But I do believe that out there, there is a little programmer who laughs to our idea that we have any influence to this game. What ever we do, the final result will be the same. That little programmer decided to make Stepi? out of order for this championship. I think that engine do the job, unless "somebody else" decide to do it instead. But that is just my opinion, nothing more than that!
Nevertheless, we all agree that it is too big coincidence injury of one of most important players almost at the last minute. If it was any other player  who plays in Serbian league, he would be cured by credits at once. Stepi? was the only one that I couldn't make any influence to. His manager doesn't care about Serbia NT, which is totally understandable, since he is from Germany. I would probably behave the same way.

Anyway, thank you all for the support! Don't pay too much attention to this comment. Again, I'm probably too angry!
Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:55:47 PM by shomyguca »

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 04:20:23 PM »
Should change time from 14:00 to 15:00 or more for confirm on Tuesday. We have time for recover from injure.  ;)

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 04:25:15 PM »

Maybe my judgement is blinded by my anger about this situation, and I am sorry if I'm wrong. But I do believe that out there, there is a little programmer who laughs to our idea that we have any influence to this game. What ever we do, the final result will be the same. That little programmer decided to make Stepi? out of order for this championship. I think that engine do the job, unless "somebody else" decide to do it instead. But that is just my opinion, nothing more than that!
Nevertheless, we all agree that it is too big coincidence injury of one of most important players almost at the last minute. If it was any other player  who plays in Serbian league, he would be cured by credits at once. Stepi? was the only one that I couldn't make any influence to. His manager doesn't care about Serbia NT, which is totally understandable, since he is from Germany. I would probably behave the same way.

Anyway, thank you all for the support! Don't pay too much attention to this comment. Again, I'm probably too angry!
Cheers!

Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself from laughing.
By the way games are calculated before the actual match so it's unlikely something like that is possible, this is not erepublik :D

OT : That's unfortunate but you still have 2 decent DCs that'll hopefully take his place (not very familiar how this works) so it's possible that player never joins a game.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:39:52 PM by chefo »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »
Maybe my judgement is blinded by my anger about this situation, and I am sorry if I'm wrong. But I do believe that out there, there is a little programmer who laughs to our idea that we have any influence to this game. What ever we do, the final result will be the same. That little programmer decided to make Stepi? out of order for this championship.

I know you are angry, but please be more specific... google translate sucks, but after i saw your your recent comments in chat room, i would love to see some clarification, thanks in advance.

Ologga

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 08:13:22 PM »
Maybe my judgement is blinded by my anger about this situation, and I am sorry if I'm wrong. But I do believe that out there, there is a little programmer who laughs to our idea that we have any influence to this game. What ever we do, the final result will be the same. That little programmer decided to make Stepi? out of order for this championship.

I know you are angry, but please be more specific... google translate sucks, but after i saw your your recent comments in chat room, i would love to see some clarification, thanks in advance.

+1

This is an absolute absurd situation, now I can be the bad of the film because I don't heal Stepic, I am sorry so much but I won't spend 20 credits for a null benefit for me. This game is full stupid with this absurd situations. But the real money is present always is these situations. Gko wants that we spend credits and tokens for heal our players and this won't change never. It is their business.

I have used 2-3 times this season hard tackling in domestic matches, bad luck to get an important injury when the season is full finished for my team.

Shomyguka knows my attitude about this, perhaps next season German NT will be the damaged team, who knows.. I am sorry very much for Serbian community.

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 08:24:10 PM »
I really do understand you! You are not bad guy here! As I said, if I were you, I would probably do the same. I'm actually mad of engine and it has nothing to do with you. I am sorry if you got impression that I criticize you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:33:28 PM by shomyguca »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 08:44:48 PM »
google translate sucks, it might lead to misunderstandings... from what i've read using google, it says that you pointed that argentinian managers were afraid of Serbia and so we asked for help, and Stepic were injured because if that. Is that statement right or is it only a misunderstanding?

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
Complete misunderstanding! I didn't say anything about our match. Recently in our chat I spoke about friendly match between our two biggest teams (Naissus and Dorcol) that should be arranged. It is "derby" I was talking about. Just tell me what sentence are you interested for and I will translate it for you. If you don't believe me, you can ask any Serbian, Bosnian, Montenegrin or Croatian manager for translation.

Ologga

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 08:58:49 PM »
I really do understand you! You are not bad guy here! As I said, if I were you, I would probably do the same. I'm actually mad of engine and it has nothing to do with you. I am sorry if you got impression that I criticize you.

Don't worry, I have wanted to explain in public my attitude in front of this absurd situation in the game, everything is ok :)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 09:01:54 PM »
It's okay, your word is far enough for me, i tought it was a bad translation but i just wanted to be sure.

Peace  8)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 09:06:49 PM »
OK! You better start preparing, 'cause we will rock you! :D :P
Greetings!

P.S. Automatic replacement of injured players sucks! :)

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 01:57:26 AM »
Should change time from 14:00 to 15:00 or more for confirm on Tuesday. We have time for recover from injure.  ;)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 03:26:25 AM »
OK! You better start preparing, 'cause we will rock you! :D :P

Hahaha, it's gonna be a fun game, i am not managing the kids this season, i will be an observer this time... i'm gonna be even more nervious than before  :P

Automatic replacement of injured players sucks! :)

Did i say something about Vietnam having an injured player? Well, the system is so random that the player weren't removed: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5918566

As you said, this system sucks!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:34:11 AM by CarlosT »

andreev

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 09:59:26 AM »
In Moldova, pretty same situation: this player Ovidiu Ardelean DML was replaced by this Mihail Sala DL. At the moment of confirmation of the list (I confirmed the list on tuesday around 9.00 utc), both players were injured for one day. I am disappointed because the DML is one of the best Moldova's players. This issue should be fixed, if we have confirmed the list, but if we forgot to confirm, I think it is normal for the system to replace players.
manager of ProRock FC

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
mesgct
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2023, 02:42:01 PM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting