Author Topic: Player for player  (Read 3975 times)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Player for player
« on: September 06, 2013, 08:15:40 PM »
I guess it would be nice having the possibility of exchanging players with private using players as currency.

I could exchange my FC for a MC if needed or even for more than one players.
I could exchange my LA 10 for two LA 8 for example...
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Player for player
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 09:12:58 PM »
That is not alowed in any online game, because who will say something is honest or not + cheaters will be delighted :) but idea is great if it is posible !

Ologga

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 09:34:53 PM »
Yes, it is allowed and it would be perfect here but as always nothing will be made. Fucking game!

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »
What kind of game is that please and who evaluate is the trade ok or not ?

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 11:21:10 PM »
 ;) I think that should be something that can be looked at. Player for player is a good way for people to get what they need while not paying so much to get it. You also avoid the loss of cash in the transfer market. I would be all for this option. Its a common thing for two managers to see players on another team that would fit perfectly in their line up.  That same player might be doing nothing for the other team.  :-\ It could be like the loan transfer market where managers would put up another player or players as currency and both managers would need to agree on the terms. No cash needs to be involved, but that could be added as well to offset the value of some very expensive players. We can always hope.
Hibury FC

flynnqrubine

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 06:49:09 AM »
I guess it would be nice having the possibility of exchanging players with private using players as currency.

I would really love to see this!  :'(
"Life is simple, its just not easy."   choose direct hot tubs

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 07:06:48 PM »
the idea is very good, but it is very difficult to be implemented

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 01:54:04 PM »
Actually not so hard to implement. Premiums have loan so this is something similar.. And about cheating: just like you can see transfer of players from a same IP adress (and get banned) this option should be public so everyone can check trade and to see if there are some suspicious trades (for example player with est. value 600k for player with est. value 300k...some rules should be defined here) So if you scare a couple of cheaters with ban it could be regular as the transfers market is  8)

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 02:02:08 PM »
but not just player for player, we could offer a worse player + money for better player... like in a real life.

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 04:01:51 PM »
Idea is nice but hard to make it safe from cheaters.
Only way i know from other games is exchabge moderated by country moderators (and country moderators under moderation from GM's)
This would solve problem of cheating in exchange and give a chance to evolve market transfer.
Empire (23277) - Poland

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 06:20:37 PM »
The GM approval would be fair...

Megacreep

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 09:09:21 AM »

You should to do >> sell FC >> Buy MC

You should to do >> sell LA 10 >> Buy LA8

::) ::) ::)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 10:21:06 AM »
No,no,no...  :-[ :-[ :-[
Exchanging players would only help cheaters in this game... And we have them enough already  >:(

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »
No,no,no...  :-[ :-[ :-[
Exchanging players would only help cheaters in this game... And we have them enough already  >:(

QFT

Just sell your LA10 for the combined price of the two LA8 players...or sell your FC and buy a MC...no need for this I think
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 03:47:44 PM »

Just sell your LA10 for the combined price of the two LA8 players...or sell your FC and buy a MC...no need for this I think
no he need 3 LA 8 for one LA 10 and this is main reaso was this idea is not to accept. Only the market can give real value of players!
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 05:19:14 PM »

no he need 3 LA 8 for one LA 10 and this is main reaso was this idea is not to accept. Only the market can give real value of players!

To be true I would be happy of having a couple player of lesser value.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2023, 11:16:56 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2024, 05:37:59 AM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт