Author Topic: [suggestion] add training when CA>LA, please!  (Read 3242 times)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
[suggestion] add training when CA>LA, please!
« on: August 29, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: [suggestion] add training when CA>LA, please!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:47:42 AM »
When CA >= PR players can improve from training by PR but must get Good training result ;)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »
First of all, i think we should change our perspective, a LA7 player is not that good, potentially speaking, it's almost an average player these days, let's face it... LA7 players are too easy to find, they are not rare at all and higher LA players are the really good fishes.

To me, the real problem is not that they got stuck too fast, the problem is we are developing our players too fast! And i think that new players are low PR mostly because of that reason, even with The Best academy level, you rarely see PR5 players these days, developers made a good move with it IMO.

I am a little old as user, but there are older users here and as far as i know, players used to get training when CA>=LA and the result only turned in one thing: a huge gap between old users and new users. I don't how how it was the training formula back then (CA/LA/PR levels were established later), but there are 3 players that proves how thin can be the balance stuff: The 3 most expensive keepers in the game are CA>LA (Pisan Dumrong-ongtrakul, Jakapan Sripan and Filip Constantinescu) if you scout them you will notice that their LA levels are low (4 or 5, depending each player and your scout level), now what would happen if we could improve our players at a fast rate or over his "limit"? I have a striker that were maxed in season 4, he was CA7 back then, he played +200 matches since he were maxed and his CA increased a point, that was about a month ago, what would his level be if he would keep increasing since then? He should be CA9 right now (as minimum), and his experience is far higher than many current players, he would be even more unstoppable than now, would that be fair? would new users have a chance, even if they are lucky to pull a really high LA defender? Remember that experience really does a difference here, a properly trained CA7/8 player can be as good as an unexperienced CA9/10 player. If we let players grow in 2 fronts, the gap will be higher! Think about new users too!

That said, i agree that players might improve something in daily training (training each day without an improvement sounds too weird), but it should be minimum (0.00 if training is bad, 0.01 if training is okay, 0.03 if training is good, no chance to increase skills if they are >=15 and 13 for goalkeeping skills), season last around 4 months, so each player could improve around 1.2 points just training and another 1.5 points from matches, 3 points per season wouldn't be that high, but at least would be worth to try getting okay training result and would push managers to risk something in daily training, avoiding to set light training workload a little bit, you could improve your player a little but the chance to suffer an injury would be higher for CA>=LA players (we mostly set them in light training workload when they are maxed, aren't we?).

When CA >= PR players can improve from training by PR but must get Good training result ;)

For now, i think it's a reasonable solution, if your phisyo is really good or your pockets are filled, but that's something indeed.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:37:42 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 12:24:39 PM »
I have a striker that were maxed in season 4, he was CA7 back then, he played +200 matches since he were maxed and his CA increased a point, that was about a month ago, what would his level be if he would keep increasing since then?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 12:50:07 PM »
My suggestion is actually simple: it must be an increase, but it must be minimum, else we would have monsters like those keepers too fast, no matter how low our LA levels are .
I have another CA>LA player, he is an AMC, 7/5/1 and he were generated in season 1, so it's not an exact rule, but i would say that it really takes around 4 seasons to increase a CA point, more or less....
My team: (95928)

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 01:04:02 PM »
I think the system is fair. It forces managers to not only develop player skills, but to continue to work with their players as they gain experience. It is not as simple as just giving a player skills. It's not about a players limited ability either. There are many factors that go into making a player effective on the field. The growth restriction does help the newer players but this effect can not be properly gauged until many more seasons have passed with this new restriction. Given time, those super players that Carlos mentioned will become old.  As these players begin to decline, a real picture of the player base under these new restrictions can be seen. I think that when the dust settles, we will find that players in general will be more competitive. Managers who have concentrated on proper skill development and have cultivated experience in their players will be very competitive.
I think a change of allowing players who have reached their limited ability might be something that could be considered in the future, maybe 3-5 seasons from now, but for the present, I think the change to player growth should be allowed to run its course, allowing its effect to be properly gauged over time.
The value of limited ability has been lowered.  The value of good player management has been increased. Those seeking easy answers to growing players with very high values or seeking superstars will need to look further than just high limited ability.
Hibury FC

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 01:17:44 PM »
My suggestion is actually simple: it must be an increase, but it must be minimum, 

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 01:18:54 PM »
That reminds me of something. I think someone mentioned before me, that the current system is missing those players who mature late into their careers, like in their late twenties. And then old players decline a little too fast than in reality. I think the CA and PR of young players can be very low, but their should not drop so early(when they are 21). Maybe developers can consider making it drop at a random year in the players 20s, or probably a fixed age like 23. I'm very used to the PES system, where there is no LA for players, only CA and PR, and PR may change in the course of the players career, gradually decreasing but sometimes even increasing, it's just random like in real life, you may have a really promising player who didn't improve to meet his potential, or a player who matured late. By making such a change, there will also be a positive change: managers will no longer start very young low CA players, a practice which does not occur in reality.
Home Town of Victoire

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2023, 10:11:42 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2023, 12:32:06 AM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2024, 04:06:46 AM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????