Author Topic: GROUP B (5th Int'l Invitational Friendly tournament)  (Read 7138 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
GROUP B (5th Int'l Invitational Friendly tournament)
« on: August 18, 2013, 12:56:54 AM »
GROUP B

Club                                                               Pld   D   L   GF        GA     GD     Pts    Warnings
Artica Sport (19223) 6   3   3   0    2      (-3)      +5      12
REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU(112108)6   2   4   0    2      (-3)      +5      10
Hibury FC (238579) 6   2   3   1    1      (-2)      +3      9
DISQUALIFIED
?Atletico Soccer? (249314) 6   0   0   4    (-9)      4      -13      0

Group B Fixtures
Home team not necessarily listed first; should be held in the stadium with the highest potential revenue.

17 August
?Atletico Soccer? 0 - 1 Hibury FC
Artica Sport 0 - 0 REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU

19 August
?Atletico Soccer? 0 - 1 Artica Sport
Hibury FC 0 - 0 REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU

26 August
REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU 2 - 0 ?Atletico Soccer?
Artica Sport 0 - 0 Hibury FC

2 September
Hibury FC 0 - (-3) ?Atletico Soccer?
Artica Sport 0 - 0 REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU

9 September
REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU 0 - (-3) ?Atletico Soccer?
Hibury FC 0 - 1 Artica Sport

16 September
?Atletico Soccer?* (-3) - 0 Artica Sport
Hibury FC 0 - 0 REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU

* Team had been disqualified

Results
Round 1 1/4/2013
Bossaray 0-1 Pile of Shite
Sopelana CF 5-1 Roostophe Rovers
Sloga Stari Bar 0 - 0 Mean Machine
Shah Faisal Abad 0 - 1 Manchester of the South Utd

The rules
- Easy tackling only! Using default tackling will give a "yellow card" warning; do this a 2nd time during the duration of the league and a 2nd such warning will be issued, and a 1 goal penalty will be assessed in the match. If "hard" tackling is used, it counts as a "Straight red card" and the 1 goal penalty. If a second "red card" (or 2 "yellow cards") is received during the tournament, it amounts to a 2 goal penalty and so on.

- No more than overage players may start a match. A 3rd overage player may be subbed on at or after halftime (45') but no more than 3 may play in a match at any given time*. The first additional overage player that is used will result in a 1 goal penalty** and a warning; use of more than that will result in a 2 goal penalty OR the number of goals to force a loss, whichever is smaller and a "red card" unless the team lost the match anyway, in which case only a yellow card will be issued. You are responsible for checking your opponent's lineup. Report infractions by posting in this thread.

- If multiple simultaneous matches are arranged due to the exploitation of the existing bug, the average of both teams' scores (rounded to the nearest whole number) will be recorded.

- Matches are held in the stadium that maximizes revenue. This is calculated by the following equation: stadium capacity x (1 + level of stadium quality x 0.125)
where very bad = 0, okay = 2, very good = 4 and so on.
If a match is arranged incorrectly a "yellow card" warning will be issued.

- If you accept a friendly match with a club other than your assigned competitor, or fail to arrange/accept a friendly invitation, then it counts as a forfeit (loss) with a 3 goal penalty**, and a "red card" issued to the team failing to arrange the match in a timely manner. Teams can accept the forfeit as early as 12:00 UTC the day before the fixture by posting their situation in the thread so they may arrange an alternate friendly match, so make your friendly arrangements EARLY. However, if the manager posts a sincere apology after the first "red card" warning they receive, it will be reduced to a "yellow card". Any additional "red cards" cannot be changed.

-Accumulating 2 "red cards" or 5 "yellow cards" through the duration of a tournament will result in responsible club being DISQUALIFIED and not being approved for friendly tournaments/minileagues for the following 2 seasons.
If you were disqualified from this tournament in the past 2 seasons (third or fourth rendition) , your registration will not be approved.

-if a team is disqualified from the tournament through warning accumulation, their remaining matches are optional at the discretion of the opponent. If you are scheduled to play a disqualified team, you may choose not to play them and you will be given a 1-0 win (goals credited to the winning team); or you can play them and the result will stand.

* automatic substitutions made due to injury do NOT count toward this; overage players may be substituted for overage players without penalty.
** goal penalties are accrued as negative goals (goals are not awarded to opponent for YC infractions while 1 goal is awarded for RC infractions), which may result in a negative goal difference (GD)

3 points will be awarded for each win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss.
Tiebreakers for teams level on points
1.   Head to Head result; no away goal rule
2.   Goal Difference
3.   Goals scored
4.   Club Rating (lowest first)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:40:30 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: GROUP B (5th Int'l Invitational Friendly tournament)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 01:38:10 AM »
***Updated***

:)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 10:03:55 PM »
***2nd Gameweek UPDATED***  ;D

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 05:01:26 PM »
i've send the request for friendly match of our CUP B Group to Hybury yesterday...For now nothing, he had no accept.... I sent him a message....I wish that he accept soon or I lost also the match of wed.....
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 09:08:52 PM »
i've send the request for friendly match of our CUP B Group to Hybury yesterday...For now nothing, he had no accept.... I sent him a message....I wish that he accept soon or I lost also the match of wed.....

don't worry mate, the next match is not for 6 days...plenty of time  ;)

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 03:06:59 AM »
Oh sorry...I think tomorrow!

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 05:23:36 PM »
Brian sorry I forget easy tackle in the match against Hibury, I rest with normal, give me a penality...Sorry

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 05:45:39 PM »
***UPDATED through gameweek 3***

Warning issued:
Artica Sport

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 05:02:43 PM »
Athletico has not accepted the friendly request. It has been available since a day after the last friendly. To keep with the team training schedule, we have taken a last minute friendly with another club. I am disappointed to not be able to field my youth players against a similarly minded side. :(
Hibury FC

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 08:51:08 PM »
*** UPDATED ***

Warning issued
?Atletico Soccer?

I have sent a message to ?Atletico Soccer? manager...hopefully he is not quitting now!

SKENDERBEU.F.C.REAL

• Professional team
  • Ok i am here now and serving to you
    • View Profile
    • Visit my site!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 09:09:23 AM »

I sent the invitation, if he dont answer can i play with anybody(friend) just to keep guys in shape??

09/09/2013 12:00:00
?Atletico Soccer?REAL.F.C.SKENDERBEU Stadium
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:12:01 AM by SKENDERBEU.F.C.REAL »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 12:25:53 PM »

I sent the invitation, if he dont answer can i play with anybody(friend) just to keep guys in shape??

He told me he had some PC problems but they are fixed now so it should be ok. Regardless, you can always accept a forfeit if he does not accept your invitation anytime after Sunday at 12:00 UTC so you still have some time to find an alternate match.

SKENDERBEU.F.C.REAL

• Professional team
    • View Profile
    • Visit my site!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 10:57:48 AM »

OK

He told me he had some PC problems but they are fixed now so it should be ok. Regardless, you can always accept a forfeit if he does not accept your invitation anytime after Sunday at 12:00 UTC so you still have some time to find an alternate match.

SKENDERBEU.F.C.REAL

• Professional team
    • View Profile
    • Visit my site!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
Ok it is time now, this guy did not accept friendly, so I am scheduling an other friendly aftr 12.00 pm. I  will accept a win agg 3-0 under my belt. Thank you

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 06:30:12 PM »
I send invitation for friendly to Atletico Soccer, if he doesn't accept in time, I organize another friendly match with another team!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 06:55:08 PM »
*** UPDATED ***

I send invitation for friendly to Atletico Soccer, if he doesn't accept in time, I organize another friendly match with another team!

Atletico Soccer has been disqualified after failing to arrange matches two weeks in a row. The updated league table and fixtures reflects this. Artica, feel free to arrange a friendly match with whomever you like. Thanks for participating!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 08:43:38 PM by Brian Clough »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »
**** UPDATED ****

Congratulations to Artica Sport, winner of this season's tournament!

It was a close race! Everyone played very well! No warnings this week since Atletico Soccer was disqualified  8)

Thank you everyone who has participated in this season's tournament. This was the first season with fewer than 8 teams with okay or worse academies. I will make an extra effort to attract more teams next season!

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
Thanks Bryan for your works and for invite us at your tournament! Proud for Win the first edition, but congratulations for Hibury and Skender, great and correct teams, I was a little bit of lucky sometimes against them! Sorry for Atletico Soccer! I wish and I will glad to enjoy next season tournament! Thanks again and Good Season guys!

SKENDERBEU.F.C.REAL

• Professional team
    • View Profile
    • Visit my site!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 11:47:45 AM »
 Congrats, What was the prize ??

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 10:56:21 PM »
Congrats, What was the prize ??

erm...bragging rights?  :P