Author Topic: Bug in transfer sistem?  (Read 3557 times)

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Bug in transfer sistem?
« on: May 26, 2013, 01:55:26 PM »
There is something wrong in current transfer sistem. There was a player on the market with Minimum Price 700,000 G and demanded wage 3,533 G. There was 1 bid for him 700,000 G and wage 3,533 G. I bid for him last minute of deadline 700,001 G and same wage 3,533 G but the other club who was bidder sign him for 700,000 G. 0 is for the signing on fee. This is happening to me for the second time this season. Why ???

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Bug in transfer sistem?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 02:04:45 PM »
He gave more than 70 % of your offer (just 1 G difference). If he do that, than wage plays main role. You had same wage so then you're equal in that way. He get player because he bid first. Simple as that! ;)
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 02:06:43 PM »
That's not a bug, if you wanted to get rid of the other offer, you should have offered a far bigger transfer fee. The X value that determines if the other offer competes with yours was less than 1% higher, the system rarely would remove the other offer. The system considered both offers, when both offers competed, it choosed the highest wage, since it was no highest wage, it decided randomly.

In situations like that (only one offer), offer an extra G in wage, not fee. I can tell you for sure, if you would've offered 3.534 as weekly wage, the player would be yours by now.
My team: (95928)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 02:08:47 PM »
That's not a bug, if you wanted to get rid of the other offer, you should have offered a far bigger transfer fee. The X value that determines if the other offer competes with yours was less than 1% higher, the system rarely would remove the other offer. The system considered both offers, when both offers competed, it choosed the highest wage, since it was no highest wage, it decided randomly.

In situations like that (only one offer), offer an extra G in wage, not fee. I can tell you for sure, if you would've offered 3.534 as weekly wage, the player would be yours by now.
Carlos I think that is not Random. Player is always got by club who placed first bid :)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 02:12:40 PM »
It's random, i remember it was asked before, and admin gave that answer. Can't find the topic.....
My team: (95928)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 02:13:35 PM »
It's random, i remember it was asked before, and admin gave that answer. Can't find the topic.....
Then OK. Congratulations on your (next) 1 000 post on forum :D