Author Topic: U21 BOT!!!  (Read 6573 times)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
U21 BOT!!!
« on: April 12, 2013, 02:47:30 PM »

U21 BOT

is possible this method of u21 bot ???
it is possible that the best player of Eritrean remain out of the play in the u21 nazionalina? .... and many other players like him, except for the positions out of the 442 that are excluded at the start .... possible that you can not change this system obscene u21 bot?? I hope action is taken as soon as admin! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: U21 BOT!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »
We talked about 442 maneged by bot many times. And nothing changed. Now is even worst cause players with higher value don't play .
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »
..absurd!!!this hurts only users like me who are keen to raise their young ....

Ologga

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 05:05:18 PM »
perhaps removing national teams training would finish all this situations and would help to not make bigger diference between teams.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 05:13:17 PM »
spme training is needed. without it nobody want to give players to NT
  season 18

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 05:23:15 PM »
perhaps removing national teams training would finish all this situations and would help to not make bigger diference between teams.

..no problem if everyone had the same treatment as well ... but then you have to remove the injury from the national team ... and those who have already taken the training so far? where you put them? we make another mess and just ... the market is already a mess

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
and then my player is in the national team finished because I coached him and slowly put the value of becoming what it is worth more ... certainly not thanks to the training of national!

Ologga

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 06:00:02 PM »

perhaps with the experience is enough. in this way situations were nt coaches train his own players like has happened or can be happening would finish.

remove injuries?, could be. for me is not important but yes, may be.

if I give an own player to spanish or german nt team I am enough proud of him, so I want to give them to the NT teams, I think training is no needed in this case and we can help with this to not make bigger diference between teams.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 08:58:18 PM »

perhaps with the experience is enough. in this way situations were nt coaches train his own players like has happened or can be happening would finish.

remove injuries?, could be. for me is not important but yes, may be.

if I give an own player to spanish or german nt team I am enough proud of him, so I want to give them to the NT teams, I think training is no needed in this case and we can help with this to not make bigger diference between teams.

This discussion seems silly to me....Surely we would rather open those bot NTs to user management than remove training/injuries from international matches? Of course, the opportunity to manage a foreign NT would probably be open only to premium managers, and to compensate, I think an existing premium feature that causes imbalance in the game could be weakened or dropped.

This is what I would suggest:
1) Open existing bot NTs to premium managers: During NT voting period, premium users can apply for their domestic position (if nation is large enough) or apply for that of an NT that is currently without manager. For small nations (those without managers) the winner is determined by highest global club ranking (not rating) in the previous 2 seasons among candidates.

2) Weaken the accuracy of "next match reports" for premium managers: Like scouting players, the accuracy of next match reports should reflect scout quality. Only with level 5 team scouts should next match reports be perfectly accurate as they are now, imo. Accuracy should not be confused with precision here. Next match reports already have some error in their precision (scores are grades that represent a range rather than precise values), but there is no error in their accuracy.  Perhaps something like this:

Scout JPS* level      Max. error in accuracy of next match report scores
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:58:35 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 09:25:38 PM »
Brian, scout's analysis skill is NOT related with player's skills, not at all, why would it reflect opponent's skill?

Your idea is not bad at all, but i don't think we should be pushed to improve a skill without a real relation with the desired outcome. If you would consider the "judge player skill" alone, it would be fine IMHO.
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 11:04:09 PM »
Good point Carlos; I have edited my last post to reflect it

The only way I can think that scout analysis skill would factor in would be if there were a cost for next match reports, which also would be fine with me...
e.g.:
Analysis level   Cost (energy) of next match reports
5                             0
4                             5
3                             10
2                             20
1                             50

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »
"Open existing bot NTs to premium managers" there will be some premium managers that will try to use this new feature just to create another big advantage for themselfs . they will promote young players just in the country were they make the selection for NT, and since that country has very few active managers almost nobody will contest them. my opinion is that this is not a good ideea ! :-\

Ologga

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 11:53:23 AM »
if you want to open NT management to premium users I agree, at least is better than current features of a premium account, to be the coach on a 3rd nation cannot give you any advantage respect normal users and yes some fun.

to promote youths in that country is absurd because I can promote a good youth in any country and no matter if I am the coach of that country or not, the player will be recruted for the national team.

Ologga

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »
"Open existing bot NTs to premium managers" there will be some premium managers that will try to use this new feature just to create another big advantage for themselfs . they will promote young players just in the country were they make the selection for NT, and since that country has very few active managers almost nobody will contest them. my opinion is that this is not a good ideea ! :-\

according to this, we must suspect about the most of the current NT's coaches if they recrute many own players to the NT because they have been continuously promoting players from their same country, 7 each season.

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 01:11:44 PM »

according to this, we must suspect about the most of the current NT's coaches if they recrute many own players to the NT because they have been continuously promoting players from their same country, 7 each season.
is a big diference to be NT coach in a country where are 5 active managers or to be NT in a country with minimum 50 active managers. I don't know how things works in other football manager games, but this one is ruined by some existing premium feature .
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:13:59 PM by [email protected] »

Ologga

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 01:15:41 PM »

is a big diference to be NT coach in a country where are 5 active managers or to be NT a country with minimum 50 active managers. I don't know how things works in other football manager games, but this one is ruined by some existing premium feature .

the NT's management by clubs competition involved managers is a very difficult issue in fairness terms, we could be speaking long time. situations where a manager calls a lot of own players or players with low current ability that is suspect happens a lot.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »

You could make the same case for allowing managers into an empty nation at all. If someone is making illegal transfers and no one is there to notice, well, I think you see my point. But there is no reason why we can't enlist managers to monitor small nations' NTs; 10-15 users monitoring 5-10 nations each could easily do it, maybe taking 20-30 minutes per month. Alternatively, admin could recruit a few monitors in exchange for premium fees....
 ;)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 07:50:11 PM »
I see a solution.. Premiem users can choice nationality for their youth. When they manege foreign country NT they must have forbidden to promote youth from this country. There is so many others small nations in GKO. I see bad side at this. There is always possibility to farm friend's players :(
  season 18

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 09:16:05 AM »
Allow DM L/R to play as D L/R, DMC as MC and so on for "irregular" positions in bot NT. Current situation is so unfair!

It is simple, but for 8 seasons it still remains unchanged!!!

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »
Allow DM L/R to play as D L/R, DMC as MC and so on for "irregular" positions in bot NT. Current situation is so unfair!

It is simple, but for 8 seasons it still remains unchanged!!!

the best way to go about it!

bataraz

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 01:05:46 PM »
I suugest a poll with a solution for this inconvenient, let's see and tell me what do you think: click here  :)
Estudiantes de Olavarria (111776)
   Cup (Winner) Season 3
   D-24 (Runner Up) Season 4
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 4
   C-5 (Winner) Season 5
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 5
   B-3 (Winner) Season 6

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2023, 01:52:31 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2023, 02:13:42 PM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2023, 08:51:03 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting