Author Topic: "The Idiot Challenge"  (Read 7297 times)

marman

• Youth team
    • View Profile
"The Idiot Challenge"
« on: April 03, 2013, 10:39:46 PM »
Which kind of transfer market about free players is this??? Idiot one! Even the x40 signing fee seems unuseful to prevent retards from bidding high wages! Lookig at junkie teams with "debt" or "insecure" cash status bidding 30-40-50k wages on a single player is ridiculous and frustrating. Hello admins, you HAVE TO change this way. Math is not just an opinion for me! And for you?

Greetings to all retards in this game!

Best regards.

:(

JFK101

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: "The Idiot Challenge"
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 10:52:24 PM »
I love you, Marman!!
 8)

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 10:56:57 PM »
50 is max for me....   let them fuk themself up

Ologga

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 11:00:34 PM »
It is absolutely absurd. If you want to sign a really good player you must give him an astronomic wage every weeks. Why change the former system qhere the team that most pay is the winner. Or change by an auction-bidding. But this works bad. Think it.

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 11:08:29 PM »
Its bad right now cause the only way to compete for Free Players is by increasing wage.
We have no other option but to wait and see how the TM will go throughout the season..

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 04:03:06 AM »
Its ridiculous, i waited like a year for these players and i didn't even get one.. still some Douches find good to put 50 000 G wage...
Is there going to be new free players anytime soon? hopefully the idots are out of money now.. ( actually they will probably bid higher now.....)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:21:25 AM by Derfos »
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

Ologga

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »
Its ridiculous, i waited like a year for these players and i didn't even get one.. still some Douches find good to put 30 000 G wage...
Is there going to be new free players? hopefully the idots are out of money now.. ( actually they will probably bid higher now.....)

You call idiots to those managers that have accepted the unfair transfer market but they are managers that knew that if yesterday they wanted sign any good player they had to pay a very high wage, that is called accept the rules, wrong rules yes, but rules.

Perhaps we are not the idiots.

Now everybody can ask to the admin to recover the old transfer system but yesterday you had to sign players with this absurd system and you didn't sign any player, think why and don't insult people please.

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 04:53:09 PM »
50 is max for me....   let them fuk themself up
oh yes indeed my friend, let them  8)

connoropowell

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
Its bad right now cause the only way to compete for Free Players is by increasing wage.
We have no other option but to wait and see how the TM will go throughout the season..

I have to agree with you. Wage is the only basis to get the good ones.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 01:54:38 PM »
 ;) Wages are high when you buy experienced players with good ability.  They demand what they feel they are worth.  Many managers have a problem paying these high wages especially when they have other plans for their funds.  I still don't think it is a bad idea.  A player will demand all they think they are worth and if you want that kind of talent with no waiting for training or investment in their development, it is fair to pay such prices when you consider what you would pay to create that player from birth.  Costs of training facilities, camps and coaches is covered in the wage they demand.  It is up to managers to consider if they can afford that kind of talent with the overhead they already have.  Some managers will make bad decisions, but that is the job of being a manager.  It is part of the game dealing with what is available on the market or choosing to do it from youth facilities.  There is no reason to complain.  If you want cups and championships, you need to negotiate the pitfalls of our playing environment and manage your way to the top of the pile.
 :( There are options.  They take time and planning.  I heard it said once when I first started on as manager of Hibury that you can't just race to the top of the pile.  That is true.  A team doesn't become the best over night.  Lets do our jobs managers and us our skills and planning to conquer the environment which is signing and retaining players in an economical fashion.  If teams wish to win through debt financing, by paying outrageous wages, the game will sort them out as well.  The season doesn't end tomorrow.  Patience and good decision making is still the rule of the game.  Be wise and make good decisions for you team rather than lusting over players that are out of your teams range.
 >:( Remember, its not fun if its not fun.  Best of luck to all the managers who are working hard to build teams even in this hostile transfer market.  It makes good decisions even more rewarding when you have patience and wait for a deal that is good for your club. :)
Hibury FC

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 06:22:43 PM »
;) Wages are high when you buy experienced players with good ability.  They demand what they feel they are worth.  Many managers have a problem paying these high wages especially when they have other plans for their funds.  I still don't think it is a bad idea.  A player will demand all they think they are worth and if you want that kind of talent with no waiting for training or investment in their development, it is fair to pay such prices when you consider what you would pay to create that player from birth.  Costs of training facilities, camps and coaches is covered in the wage they demand.  It is up to managers to consider if they can afford that kind of talent with the overhead they already have.  Some managers will make bad decisions, but that is the job of being a manager.  It is part of the game dealing with what is available on the market or choosing to do it from youth facilities.  There is no reason to complain.  If you want cups and championships, you need to negotiate the pitfalls of our playing environment and manage your way to the top of the pile.
 :( There are options.  They take time and planning.  I heard it said once when I first started on as manager of Hibury that you can't just race to the top of the pile.  That is true.  A team doesn't become the best over night.  Lets do our jobs managers and us our skills and planning to conquer the environment which is signing and retaining players in an economical fashion.  If teams wish to win through debt financing, by paying outrageous wages, the game will sort them out as well.  The season doesn't end tomorrow.  Patience and good decision making is still the rule of the game.  Be wise and make good decisions for you team rather than lusting over players that are out of your teams range.
 >:( Remember, its not fun if its not fun.  Best of luck to all the managers who are working hard to build teams even in this hostile transfer market.  It makes good decisions even more rewarding when you have patience and wait for a deal that is good for your club. :)

i agree with him 

for me  i  alway have a room  for special  players  and  i can pay idiot  wage for him 

and why r u angry ???  cuz u lose them a challeng to bid free players???

maybe  that free player is more important for him than you
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:28:44 PM by newbie »

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
  • I will love you, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 04:40:36 PM »
Its ridiculous, i waited like a year for these players and i didn't even get one.. still some Douches find good to put 30 000 G wage...
Is there going to be new free players? hopefully the idots are out of money now.. ( actually they will probably bid higher now.....)

You call idiots to those managers that have accepted the unfair transfer market but they are managers that knew that if yesterday they wanted sign any good player they had to pay a very high wage, that is called accept the rules, wrong rules yes, but rules.

Perhaps we are not the idiots.

Now everybody can ask to the admin to recover the old transfer system but yesterday you had to sign players with this absurd system and you didn't sign any player, think why and don't insult people please.
I don't think by the word idiot Derfos mean anything near players like you who accepted this system but dislikes it. In fact, there are many people who gives us great anger, such as using the second or third or fourth or a hunderedth account to bid a player 5/6/5 50K Wage or something...
Fair bidders are not idiots, they're just people who abide to this system; what makes me enraged is those cheaters who bid high wages till their death and have a -10M debt and is still accepted by admin.
Perhaps something really should be changed here.
Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened to me in my life.
Rosenburg BK!
Season 6: Joined and played 3 friendlies
Season 7: E-59 Runner-up
Season 8: D-16 Ruler (Currently)

Currently searching for players with age less than 27 and CA>=5

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2023, 03:38:33 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2023, 02:52:31 PM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2023, 02:53:41 PM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team