Author Topic: Dead Teams  (Read 5591 times)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Dead Teams
« on: June 08, 2011, 06:58:05 PM »
Are these going to be cleaned out in the close season?

I think I am one of very few active managers actually in England in England B-2 - I am sure there must be some active managers in lower Divisions. If I had had a look at the other manager's lack of activity (or were computer teams) then I would probably have won more games  :-[

I wouldn't mind if the Leagues were joined together, and forget the National Leagues; as I would rather be playing against real managers...............

Ewy

• Professional team
  • Siln?j�� pes mrd�
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Teams
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:18:28 PM »
I am one of very few active managers actually in Czech rep (all leagues, no more than 3,4 active managers) :-(. 
My team: AFK Pe?ky (29543)

Roostophe

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 11:59:22 PM »
There's only one other team in my league (England C-3) that has an active manager. Fortunately for him he's competent enough to be in first place, rather than in a relegation fight...which I'm in and likely to lose. :'(

As much as I blame myself for not having much of a clue until halfway into the season, I still think there needs to be a penalty on a dead team's performance.

I suggest that if a manager doesn't log in for two weeks then the team should suffer a decrease in performance, which may get worse the longer a manager fails to log in.
Whether you're a good manager or a bad manager (like me), it's frustrating to log in each day and set tactics for every match only to lose against a dead team.

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 08:11:22 AM »
I think you will find that teams where the Manager has not logged in since February (like one in England B-2) will benefit from having "picked" the same team and formation for months.

The more I think about it the less I understand the "National" Leagues". The percentage of actual players, who actually live in the Country that they are supposed to be in must be very small, except for Thailand, I guess. Just start a new pyramid with only "real" teams?

MD - Emre Yavuz - LT

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • Virtonomics
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 11:34:12 AM »
It seems that inactive teams will be dropped to the bottom leagues and may be removed from game. this is what i know from one of the topics. i hope this cleanup increase the competition.
Team: Gilead FK
Manager: Emre YAVUZ
Establish date: 14/12/2010 (season 1)
League : B

Turkish Language Translator
Turkiye Forum Moderator
Trophy : D-27 Win, C-4 R-Up

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 11:59:27 AM »
Perhpas make an international league for nations with few active managers

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »
Perhpas make an international league for nations with few active managers

Sounds like a good idea to me.

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »
Same situation here(in poland), some of managers just register log in and leave the game... Now we have dead teams in any of divison including top level.
Empire (23277) - Poland

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 03:34:58 PM »
I know this bad feeling  :( I'm sick of them. Wait for next season perhaps will be easier to beat the inactive teams... and to wait for active managers in top leagues  :D
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 05:38:32 PM »
by the way i think there should be some log in regulation. If manager doesn't log in until 90 days, manager is deleted and club is given to new registered user

or

if manager doesnt log in 90 days club is solved, players from nations are on Transfer window and league result is 3-0 (wo) given.

Now we gonna have time when season ends, we(users) can raport inactiv teams and administration can take care of them...(or admin can set up script who find more then 90 days inactiv users and delete them)
If there gonna be need for that i will be 1st to raport this managers from Poland. Now in PL Top Level we have got 3 activ teams, 1 bot, and 12 teams with managers not logged in for a 5 months or more...

If someone dont log in 90 days will not login anymore i can assure you...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 05:46:14 PM by elcura »
Empire (23277) - Poland

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 05:50:51 PM »
Poland. Now in PL Top Level we have got 3 activ teams, 1 bot, and 12 teams with managers not logged in for a 5 months or more...

Do you think the 3 are in Poland?

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 06:22:49 PM »
Poland. Now in PL Top Level we have got 3 activ teams, 1 bot, and 12 teams with managers not logged in for a 5 months or more...

Do you think the 3 are in Poland?
I dont really understand question but ok :D. I think they are in poland (they got PL ip adress) if that's what you meant
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 06:25:20 PM by elcura »
Empire (23277) - Poland

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »
Yes that is what I meant.

Some of the English teams have anonymous IP addresses. All it shows is xxx  :-\

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 07:18:27 PM »
I know this bad feeling  :( I'm sick of them. Wait for next season perhaps will be easier to beat the inactive teams... and to wait for active managers in top leagues  :D

QFT
My team: (95928)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2023, 06:26:49 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2023, 01:05:06 AM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2023, 01:06:16 AM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team