Author Topic: PR prob in VG standard Academy  (Read 24697 times)

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: PR prob in VG standard Academy
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »

Ologga

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2013, 06:31:43 PM »

Waldo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »
2 seasons ago from Good Academy i had: 9/3 DL, 7/5 DC and 7/4 DC. Now from V.Good Academy:
1/5/3
3/7/2
2/6/2
3/6/3
3/7/3
3/8/4
3/5/4

8/4 - I looked like a lucky guy, but im not very happy at all.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2013, 06:49:45 PM »
I see that much better players are from changing! In Poland we have 11/4 and 9/4 , they are for g but Obersdorf isright, DEVs wants our money from tokens :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2013, 07:11:12 PM »
Yep, my Good Academy only provided LA 3, 4 and 5's this season.

Jones_ITA

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2013, 07:13:36 PM »
same here... VG academy from Italy

4/4/3
2/7/3
3/6/4
3/6/3
2/7/2
3/7/2
4/5/3

4.000.000g? joke  >:(

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2013, 07:14:44 PM »
Which is a little better than my Good one has been in the past....

Ologga

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2013, 07:14:55 PM »
Yep, my Good Academy only provided LA 3, 4 and 5's this season.

Fantastic news.

Good luck for the current season blabla, now there is more space in English Top Level for honest managers (no matter british or foreigners).

marman

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2013, 05:47:12 PM »
I made 4 pulls from my Very Good academy (Italy)

I got: 2/6/3
          3/9/3
          2/8/4
          5/7/2

Almost the same wich i got last season with Good academy.

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2013, 06:22:31 PM »

3/9/3
          2/8/4
          5/7/2

I think you were lucky in both seasons  8)

ermejo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2013, 07:50:07 PM »
I got a LA 12 and a LA 10 ;)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »
Yeo, La 12 but PR 2 , forgive that you make him a player . He is just a ballboy,lol
That LA 10 has PR 3 so if NT hepls  then You can make him in 3-4 seasons
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:39:14 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Rasha

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2013, 10:36:22 PM »

3/9/3
          2/8/4
          5/7/2

That is perfect for VG academy.

I got: 5/8/4
          3/7/3
          3/7/3
          3/6/3
          4/6/5
          3/7/5
          3/6/3 from The Best academy.

And that i sad for that much investment.

All that players are now on TL for 300k.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:37:56 PM by Rasha »

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
I thought that from all the teams in MACEDONIA , that I promoted the best player which is 3/7/4 !!!

BUT THEN I found out that actually the 2 BEST PROMOTED PLAYERS ARE FROM  2 BOT  TEAMS

Chedo Turpin  - LA7 PR5
Tosho Panki  -  LA7 PR4

I mean I know Macedonian teams don't have a lot of Good or VG academy , but this is ridiculous !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Ologga

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2013, 02:10:12 PM »
I thought that from all the teams in MACEDONIA , that I promoted the best player which is 3/7/4 !!!

BUT THEN I found out that actually the 2 BEST PROMOTED PLAYERS ARE FROM  2 BOT  TEAMS

Chedo Turpin  - LA7 PR5
Tosho Panki  -  LA7 PR4

I mean I know Macedonian teams don't have a lot of Good or VG academy , but this is ridiculous !

how can a bot team promote players?, who has done it, any spirit perhaps?.

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2013, 05:43:04 PM »

Chedo Turpin  - LA7 PR5
Tosho Panki  -  LA7 PR4

Probably they come from  new boot teams

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2013, 05:50:10 PM »

Chedo Turpin  - LA7 PR5
Tosho Panki  -  LA7 PR4

1) Those players weren't promoted from any academy, they were just created with the team.
2) I know of managers who have gotten LA7 (and high PR) players from okay academy.

BTW Igecot, there are actually two LA8 Macedonian players who were promoted from Macedonian academies:
Serafim Proshev
Ile Dzumaliev
And this LA8 Macedonian player was created with his (currently active) club:
Mortimer Trask
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 05:55:00 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2013, 05:58:28 PM »

Chedo Turpin  - LA7 PR5
Tosho Panki  -  LA7 PR4

1) Those players weren't promoted from any academy, they were just created with the team.
2) I know of managers who have gotten LA7 (and high PR) players from okay academy.

BTW Igecot, there are actually two LA8 Macedonian players who were promoted from Macedonian academies:
Serafim Proshev
Ile Dzumaliev

1. Those players weren't created with the team , because Tosho Panki(17y) > GrayToy orient team is there since season 5 . So if he was with the team since the team is created , he would have 14y back then  ;)

2. That's ok (that's not the point)

3. I know there are two players with LA8 , but let me ask you: Would you prefer 8/2  or 7/5 player ?  :D
My Team : Coffe Shop      

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2013, 09:31:37 PM »
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=251688

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=208863

Here are the teams, and you can see that they have been here and in the previous season, and both of the players are located in youth team, and for both of them it says that they are created (promoted ) for the new season. So as Igecot ask how could bot teams to promote new players, or every season the system randomly is putting new players in bot teams if someone is retired? The worst is that no one can buy them now and develop them. So 2 promising players are ruined for Macedonian NT

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2013, 10:59:26 PM »
1. Those players weren't created with the team , because Tosho Panki(17y) > GrayToy orient team is there since season 5 . So if he was with the team since the team is created , he would have 14y back then  ;)
Sorry, you are right. These players weren't created with the team, but still I don't think they were promoted from academy like we do...surely they were created by the game system as I don't think it is possible to promote a LA7 player from a very bad academy.
 :-\

...let me ask you: Would you prefer 8/2  or 7/5 player ?  :D
Well I'd probably take a 4/8/2 player over a 1/7/5  :D but that's just my opinion
...and who knows what PR Trask originally had, he may have been 3/8/5 to start for all we know....
but I do understand your point. However I disagree with tucko89 that
...2 promising players are ruined for Macedonian NT

From a NT manager perspective there are several positive things about this situation:
-These teams will eventually get managers...maybe not this season, but probably well before the players are very developed
-The players can be capped on the NT (since they are not in their club's starting lineup, they will be fit each week to play)
-The players aren't on a banned team. This is the worst, since they get stuck in a specialized training program (sometimes at hard or very hard intensity) often with a HQ coach and HQ training facilities...by the time they go on the transfer market as free players they are heavily developed in 2-4 skills (18-20 scores) with little other development. Now that is how players are really ruined.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2013, 11:15:27 PM »

From a NT manager perspective there are several positive things about this situation:
-These teams will eventually get managers...maybe not this season, but probably well before the players are very developed
-The players can be capped on the NT (since they are not in their club's starting lineup, they will be fit each week to play)
-The players aren't on a banned team. This is the worst, since they get stuck in a specialized training program (sometimes at hard or very hard intensity) often with a HQ coach and HQ training facilities...by the time they go on the transfer market as free players they are heavily developed in 2-4 skills (18-20 scores) with little other development. Now that is how players are really ruined.

I thought of the same, without supervising in training they just get 2-4 skills overpowered and others stayed low, thats why I said that 2 players are ruined, and is totally unfair that bot teams got better players from active managers, I mean we have few VG academies and still got bad players in comparison to this 2.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
I thought of the same, without supervising in training they just get 2-4 skills overpowered and others stayed low, thats why I said that 2 players are ruined...

Yes, but on true bot teams like these (rather than a banned ones) the players training should be set to default, and should develop very slowly, probably less than half an ability level per season. Assuming they get a manager by the end of next season, they both could be CA6-7 by the time they are age 20/21, and ready to play with the U21 NT.

...and is totally unfair that bot teams got better players from active managers, I mean we have few VG academies and still got bad players in comparison to this 2.

I agree. High LA youth players should probably not be placed on bot teams. But then I wonder what is the alternative? This could be a function of youth camps, to direct these players to active managers rather than bot teams...
 :-\
This got me thinking: I wonder if people would rather that players like this go to foreign teams via youth camps or to domestic teams, even if they are bots for a while?

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2013, 12:12:50 AM »

This got me thinking: I wonder if people would rather that players like this go to foreign teams via youth camps or to domestic teams, even if they are bots for a while?

Nice thought you have there , maybe one of this  could be suggested to the administrators, I think that it will be better to go to active manager in foreign teams, that way NT manager could contact with club manager and have an agreement for the training.

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2013, 03:03:39 PM »
My draw this season:
1/5/5
3/6/3
2/5/4
3/7/2
3/7/3
2/8/2
3/7/3

Ok LA, though I could've wished for better, but the PR is rubbish! PR 2 isn't worth keeping, 3 barely...