Author Topic: If spammers weren't enough on forum, now in the game?  (Read 4530 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
If spammers weren't enough on forum, now in the game?
« on: June 03, 2011, 12:24:24 AM »
Sometimes we see some strange messages in forums, most users already know that they are bots, but today i've received a strage message in game twice (not in forum, in my team's message center, inside the game), this could be serious:

Hi! I am Miss Vivian: How are you today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any well after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address( [email protected] )So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo. Your sinncerely, Vivian. reply me here ( [email protected] )

I thought it could be strange that somebody ask you personal things so directly, plus asking an aswer through email and not though PM, so i searched that "vivian" user, i found 2 teams:

vivian - Manager: vivian12
diane
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 12:25:55 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Tackey Anderssen

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????
    • View Profile
    • Logo team
Re: If spammers weren't enough on forum, now in the game?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 01:26:34 AM »
That's O.K., or not?
Philosophy = Balance----->>>Liverpool ?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 04:37:02 AM »
Sometimes we see some strange messages in forums, most users already know that they are bots, but today i've received a strage message in game twice (not in forum, in my team's message center, inside the game), this could be serious:

Hi! I am Miss Vivian: How are you today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any well after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address( [email protected] )So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo. Your sinncerely, Vivian. reply me here ( [email protected] )

I thought it could be strange that somebody ask you personal things so directly, plus asking an aswer through email and not though PM, so i searched that "vivian" user, i found 2 teams:

diane

Yes , he already sent me a mesage ;)
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 07:27:01 AM »
I will check this issue.

:(

guricito

• National Team
  • No siempre ganan los poderosos.-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 03:46:26 PM »

diane

Exact, he already sent a message .........Does someone  know about  that it treats itself?
LOS GURISES F.C
 ARGENTINA NATIONAL  MANAGER- Winner World Cup Temp. 4

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 02:58:42 AM »
I've recieved a pm from jelinbaby27 

jelinbaby27  says : 
Hello My name is miss Jelin, i am looking for a new friend i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address ([email protected]) Remember the distance, color or age does not matter but love matters allot in life Please reply me with my email Jelin

Be carefull everybody and if you receive something like that, please DON'T send him/her ANYTHING, it could be dangerous.

Admin please erase that account

Manager : baby jelin (126101)      
Alias : jelinbaby27
Establecido : 24/04/2012 just two days ago
My team: Chespis (27036)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 03:43:22 AM »
This is clearly a Phishing scam
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 06:33:59 AM »
I think "It's a hacker"  :-\

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 08:18:21 AM »
Hello My name is miss Jelin, i am looking for a new friend i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address ([email protected]) Remember the distance, color or age does not matter but love matters allot in life Please reply me with my email Jelin

i receive this message 4 times in a day...admin please check and delete his account :o :D :) :(
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 01:58:04 PM »
It has been banned, don't worry about it  :)
My team: (95928)