Author Topic: team tactics  (Read 2752 times)

whiskysour

• Professional team
  • A NEW YEAR A NEW SWAGGA
    • View Profile
team tactics
« on: December 10, 2012, 04:44:21 PM »
i have a friendly today but i cant change my tactics or nothing in my training ....nothing can be saved ...tried fixing my java ,changing browsera and it just shows up in my tactics as one person on the field and in the selection column where you can change players to put them on the feild is blank ....any suggestions?
thanks again

whiskysour

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: team tactics
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 10:22:56 PM »
check this my formation says i played with 10 players and my overview says i played with 11  players hours before i couldnt change my team nor could i save anything or change tactics or save  training orchange my philossophy or make subs or anything the match id is Match ID : 5125989 you tell me wth the admin gonna do ? i fired off two emails to ask them what to do .to top it off my captain got injured in the game before for 30 days they put in a youth in a position i never had the game before and made him captain to top it off i have to play two top league games and my players are gonna be low in stamina .....im really not happy after i ws contemplating going premium im seriously thinking of fuck this stupid shit ....... PISSED OFF
NOT TO MENTION IM IN THE TOP LEAGUE AND MY NEXT TWO GAMES ARE AGAINST A RIVAL AND THEN THE LEAGUE LEADER
NO RESPONSE FROM ADMIN AS OFF YET
LIKE WTF .....ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH
 ??? >:( :D :-\ :-X :-[ ::) ??? :o >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :'(

whiskysour

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »
from monday 1130 till now 2243 monday i cant change my players or tactics or anything else wtf ????? i fired off 2 emails to admin and i got no reply yet it aint my computer i tried changing my browser i tried refreshing i tried everything i could think of a different comp and nothing can anyone help im pissed the fuck off

whiskysour

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 10:49:03 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 01:33:41 AM »
Is your internet connection working properly? Once I had problems with the site - especially tactics page - and the culprit was my router. Symptoms included slow loading pages; javascript objects would fail to load and my tactics page looked just like you describe...one person in the corner of an empty field...

If that's not it, some more information would be helpful: what os are you using? which browsers have you tried? have you made sure java is enabled? do you use a proxy? are you having trouble with other sites that use java? do you get any error messages? have you tried posting your problem in any tech forums?

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

whiskysour

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 02:26:49 AM »
Is your internet connection working properly? Once I had problems with the site - especially tactics page - and the culprit was my router. Symptoms included slow loading pages; javascript objects would fail to load and my tactics page looked just like you describe...one person in the corner of an empty field...

If that's not it, some more information would be helpful: what os are you using? which browsers have you tried? have you made sure java is enabled? do you use a proxy? are you having trouble with other sites that use java? do you get any error messages? have you tried posting your problem in any tech forums?

ya thanks for responding brian .i did check my java performed an update then changed browsers from ie to chrome , then i tried to check my router. i did have the same symptoms that you described .i dont know about the proxy...???  i updated the java and assumed that it was enabled i had an error message about error on the page which i have seen on other sites that i used  but the sites worked fine .
i did set the router to channel 1 instead of auto so i could get my galaxy phone online at my house and i didnt know there was a tech forum .....in hind sight i should have checked...... pls tell litmann that im sorry about posting in the general post but i was really teed off he moved it and i thank him, but still up too now  i cannot change anything. i went and put the router back to auto channel and it didnt work gonna restart it and see if that helps then ill check to make sure my router is ok . i dont think it is the problem i had rockers fc
 come down and he logged on and had no problem changing his team
so im gonna double check my java too make sure its enabled ....thanks for the info ill keep you posted

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2024, 06:17:33 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2024, 10:33:58 PM »
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инйо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2024, 12:02:47 PM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting