Author Topic: [BUG]Negotiating contracts of loaned players  (Read 13430 times)

jemseed

• Youth team
    • View Profile
[BUG]Negotiating contracts of loaned players
« on: November 23, 2012, 06:56:47 PM »
Today I find that a player I have loaned to another team now "is unhappy with contract and demands negotiate new contract"
When I click "renew contract" response is "you cannot negotiate a new contract"!
 ???
We should be able to negotiate contracts with our players out on loan!
I wonder what happens if a player with 1 season left on contract is loaned? This is not my situation, but I wonder if managers have lost their players by making such a mistake!
 ::)
If a new contract is negotiated, then manager to which the player was loaned should get to choose to accept new wage or not with a short deadline.
If manager chooses to not accept new terms, then either loan deal should be cancelled OR owning team should have to pay the additional weekly wage. Again this could be a decision owning manager could make, with a deadline of next weekly finance update.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 04:43:02 AM by Brian Clough »

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Negotiating contracts of loaned players
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 08:40:07 PM »
admin, I have a player who wants to renew contract paid ...
I can not do it because it is not my player.
the owner of the player says he can not renew the contract!

Name :   Yindee Pirotesawangwattana (5018254)
Club :   AC Olympic (22840)
( Loan From : Lost me FC )

**He is not happy with his current contract and demand the club to negotiate a new contract.

GillBate

• National Team
    • View Profile
Can not renew contact with loan player
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 11:25:54 PM »
My friend request me to post this thread. His player is on loan but contact length is 1 season left. If system do not allow to extend the contact like this, he will lose that player at the end of season. Please solve something for this premium feature.

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 02:31:32 AM »
Hi I bought this player last season, he still has 4 years contracts with me, last season he scored 30 goals and now suddenly out of no where he is not happy with contract.. why??
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 05:45:54 AM »
Hi I bought this player last season, he still has 4 years contracts with me, last season he scored 30 goals and now suddenly out of no where he is not happy with contract.. why??

off-topic, but he probably wants a higher salary
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 06:34:43 AM »
man he wants like triple salary.
Black Star

Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 6 Champion C-5

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 10:30:42 AM »
Nombre :  Marcelo Boscatto (5342474)

I have this player in that situation, you mean I will lose player??? LOL....
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 05:32:11 PM »

that sounds familiar...Rooney last year...RVP more recently...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 07:49:48 AM by Brian Clough »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 05:36:23 PM »

My young striker Augusto Cruz also wants a new salary: from 1,227G to 9,280G  ::)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:44:36 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Aizen

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 07:05:19 AM »
They closed the server for maintenance, but did not do a darn thing to fix this issue. Seriously?

Admin disappears again. He told us that he would be here more often now? you are losing your creditability and going to lose a lot of players. I am leaning toward quitting this game if this is not getting better after this season end.
WC Champ SS6: USA Manager: Aizen Club: Espada FC

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 12:36:41 AM »
Admin, i am seriously affected because the system produced an UNEXPECTED FAILURE, when i posted the bug, searching for A SOLUTION, you gave us an explanation?!?! As a PREMIUM USER that support the game's maintenance, i demand an answer to my problem, the service that i paid IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY! When i asked a player on loan he was NOT unhappy, is not fair that i must keep a player unhappy THE WHOLE SEASON! Solutions? Simple, let me cancel the loan deal or let the player's owner to offer him a new contract (something that, based on your recent comment, you never considered). I demand a solution, i have purchased a my premium account, i bought token more than once, so i deserve to receive a good service! Consider that the UHN players on loan bug affect precisely THOSE USERS THAT SUPPORT THE GAME, paying their premium membership! So please, provide us a solution to the problem!

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 03:36:07 AM »
they deserve a solution, but it's hard to find who has to pay the new salary? cause when you got someone on a loan and they said that it's  a wage, he has to play for that salary no more not less.....  ::)
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 04:18:09 AM »

My young striker Augusto Cruz also wants a new salary: from 1,227G to 9,280G  ::)

lol are you going to renew the contract to give him a higher salary or are you going to wait?
Black Star

Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 6 Champion C-5

jemseed

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »
they deserve a solution, but it's hard to find who has to pay the new salary? cause when you got someone on a loan and they said that it's  a wage, he has to play for that salary no more not less.....  ::)
Here you go:
1. Loan club forces Parent club to offer new contract. Contract is automatically renewed.
2. If wage changes, loan club has 3 days to either:
     a) Agree to pay new wage --> player remains on loan
     b) Refuse to pay new wage (default)
3. If refused, parent club gets 3 days to either:
    a) Pay difference between new wage and old wage (default) --> player remains on loan, loan club pays only original salary
    b) Cancel loan deal --> player returns to parent club

Refusing to pay new salary is risky since parent club may choose to end loan deal so they can sell the player
Defaults are if no choice is made after deadline. This way

For example:
1) A player gets loaned with wage 1,350/wk but becomes unhappy with contract. Loan club decides to force parent club offer new contract-->4,123/wk
2) Loan club decides new wage is too high (possibly constrained by wage limit), refuses to pay new wage
3) Parent club notified of this in club news. Parent decides loan is important, pays difference in salary (2,773/wk), player stays on loan, loan club pays original 1,350/wk

;)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
In my opinion I think It's manager's fault, because they knew it that when a player has only 1 year left of contract, he will demand a new contract or he will leave, so I can't understand how both clubs agree for that kind of players, you all had to be more careful(before sending on loan such a player, and requesting for loan of that player) !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 08:29:45 PM »
the player's own club if you want to renew the contract ... but the system does not give the option!! that's the BUG!!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 11:32:56 PM »
In my opinion I think It's manager's fault, because they knew it that when a player has only 1 year left of contract, he will demand a new contract or he will leave, so I can't understand how both clubs agree for that kind of players, you all had to be more careful(before sending on loan such a player, and requesting for loan of that player) !

Some players appeared UNH AFTER they were sent on loan, nobody was expecting that issue, so that's not people's fault. The problem is that once loaned out, is impossible to offer a new contract, so managers received happy players and they became UNH later, i'm sure you had 1 or 2 players unhappy this season, how would you feel if there's no way to make them happy?
My team: (95928)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 12:26:53 AM »

Some players appeared UNH AFTER they were sent on loan, nobody was expecting that issue, so that's not people's fault. The problem is that once loaned out, is impossible to offer a new contract, so managers received happy players and they became UNH later, i'm sure you had 1 or 2 players unhappy this season, how would you feel if there's no way to make them happy?

Sorry, I was wrong ! I thought it's about player let on loan with one year left of contract, but as I see now , there are lot of players on loan with 3 seasons left contract, so admin need to fix this bug very quickly !!!!

I had players with UNH status, and when I offered a new contract to my older players with lower wage, they accepted , but the wage remained the same as before . I am angry about this , because finance and planing longterm is everything in this game, and dev are trying to ruin that !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

FoNgBeeR

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 01:55:29 AM »
admin, I have a player who wants to renew contract paid ...
I can not do it because it is not my player.
the owner of the player says he can not renew the contract!

Name :       Feri Balogh (5012142)
 ??FoNg_BeeR (80124)
( Loan From :*ROCK & ROLL* ) 

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 02:54:39 AM »
Funny thing is I remember somebody bringing up the issue of altering or canceling loan deals last season...however I think the post was recently deleted
The fact is, this situation does appear to be the fault of the parent club...I'm almost certain that the potential for unhappiness while on loan can be avoided by renewing the player contract just before agreeing to a loan deal. I happened to renew a player contract - not unhappy - with a sizeable wage increase, a day before the recent wave. Several of my players were suddenly unhappy, but not that one! Anyway, we weren't informed that this could happen - it didn't last season to my knowledge - so it really should be fixed.

I think jemseed's proposal is a good one ;)
Current loan system doesn't cost the parent club anything. Loanee club has to pay wages, deal with adaptation and morale issues, etc. Thus it is the parent club that needs to be held responsible for this imo. Allow loanee club to (automatically) force parent club to renegotiate the contract, and give loanee manager the option to reject the higher wage if he or she chooses. One thing we don't need in GKO is a new way to scam one another.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 02:42:49 AM »
We will find a solution for this issue and reply you soon.

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 09:41:06 PM »
very good, you reply to us almost a year later, at least we will have a solution
My team: Chespis (27036)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG]Negotiating contracts of loaned players
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 02:53:53 PM »
samehting happend to me today, i did not know of this issue, i had a young player who was happy on sunday when season begun, i loaned him , and after a day on mo nday now i saw him unhappy, and i cannot renew his contract??????????????

whu can you help me???????

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG]Negotiating contracts of loaned players
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 03:37:23 PM »
No solution...

Be sure you will not have this problem again, because you will look first to renew him before loan. It happened to me 2 seasons ago, now I'm carefull with happy status before loan a player.

Sorry, but is in this way...
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 06:05:10 AM »
We will find a solution for this issue and reply you soon.

10 months before of this declarations (3 seasons of gameply) nothing truly changed.

Please Admin. Fix it.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1