Author Topic: Valget av landslagstrener  (Read 5323 times)

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
Valget av landslagstrener
« on: November 19, 2012, 05:36:09 PM »

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Valget av landslagstrener
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:53:28 AM »

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 04:20:15 PM »

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 06:46:12 PM »

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 04:49:56 AM »

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 06:56:36 AM »
A bit early to say still, though I agree we should not loose to Fiji...

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 03:16:34 PM »
A bit early to say still, though I agree we should not loose to Fiji...

Yes, friend but I think we should have to tell him when he did something wrong.
I think we loss because he try to train youth from Brummington 2 players (Kai Walterson Estimated value : 216,999 G and Henrik Hermanson Estimated value : 286,666 G )
National team is not training camp.  :(

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 06:56:39 PM »
To some degree I agree :)
But the NT is not yet strong enough to deal with the best teams in the world and so we need to train the players you are referring to in order to be stronger later. These players will be stars on the team for the next 10 seasons. And now that the senior team isn't in any qualification we can afford not to use all the best players, hence there are many of the best on the U21 now. Therefor I agree we should train our talents instead of the old greybeards  :)

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »
Ahhh, I agree with you for train youth because it's friendly match but I don't agree with you to train youth now.
I think you must find first team then you train youth because high CA or value is not necessary to play good form.

First, you must find team for next year. After that, up to your style.  :)

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 04:11:33 PM »

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 11:20:45 AM »

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 04:39:30 PM »
Godt nok for meg :)

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 11:20:41 AM »
Hi, friends

We know this is the game but who play game and don't want to win? I was disappointed for last year, we can't go to the world cup. We don't know who will become a nation manager but I hope we can go to  the world cup final.

I would like to apply for nation manager election. Please choose me, I will not apply again if I don't pass world cup qualifying.

Regnosen          Valerenga Oslo (Top Level)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2024, 02:15:25 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru