Author Topic: a very usual thing  (Read 1445 times)

Ologga

a very usual thing
« on: May 02, 2012, 09:21:57 PM »

let's try to explain myself.

this happens very often in GKO, many times a good team shots many times and only some shots are on target, the 'bad team' (this is a very bad team and it happens with many teams) makes only 1 or 2 times and the most of them are on target. And many times with only 1 or 2 shots they get a goal.

I want to mean that if a team only makes 2 or 3 shots is because it is not a very powerful team, the logic thing is that the most of that shots aren't on target, and a team that shots 20 times, the logic would say that most of them are on target because is suposed (not all cases) that the good team is that which makes 20 shots.

These teams are inactives or banned teams in many cases, so they don't make any strategy or similar tactical studies for win a match with an only shot, it's only 'lucky'. I think that it can be a bug in the engine. In this particular match, the score is 1:3 (3rd goal was scored at 92') and I think that it should be bigger. With only 3 shoots a team should't be close to equalize a match agains another team with 35 shoots.

It's only a point of view of something that perhaps it's ok but I think that happens most often that it should be the normal. I have seen many matches where a team wins 1:0 with an only shoot against a team that has made 10 or 13.

_______

Another situation not related with this subject is when a team scores 4:0 in a match, no matter when, 40', 55', ... there are hardly more reports in the game and the match lost interest, it's very difficult to see more goals, I think that if a team is winning 5:0 at 30' the game must continue and if the score have to be 13:1 where's the problem?. Many times the matchs are finished in only 30-40'.

GAD7

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: a very usual thing
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 07:16:31 AM »
give to the match engine a breath!maybe the goalkeeper of the the team was good and experienced so from the 13 on target only 3 went inside!this is the football rule!you can see it and in real football one team lose 10 chances and the other with one shot win the game!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: a very usual thing
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:38:01 PM »
Now now, let's look at this realistically. Your opponent's GK had 10 saves, which is a good performance but not unheard of in the real world.  Notice that 22 of your team's shots that missed the target!  :P You surely would've scored more goals had your team not taken so many long shots.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!