Author Topic: This is what happens when one person own more than one premium account  (Read 21329 times)

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
A few questions regarding this topic.

1) Can I create a new team in my own name and e-mail?

2) Will this team have the same opportunities as my current team?

3) Can I loan players between these clubs?

4) How many teams can the same manager have?

5) Is it allowed to create teams in countries you don't live in?

I understand both team need to be premium users.

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the answears :)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile

Yes, you can, but both accounts must be premium.

2) Will this team have the same opportunities as my current team?

Yup.

3) Can I loan players between these clubs?

Yes, you can 2 players in and 2 players out in each team.

4) How many teams can the same manager have?

There's not a limit, but EVERY account must be premium.

5) Is it allowed to create teams in countries you don't live in?

If the accounts are premium, yes you can.
My team: (95928)

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile

Yes, you can, but both accounts must be premium.

This is what I get when I try to do so: Failed: e-mail already exist.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Then use another email, it doesn't matter, you can pay your premium membership using your main account.

hooi1983

• Youth team
    • View Profile
i think they should be banned, because Transfer/Loan between same owner teams definitely not fair to other teams.

if same IP multiple teams but without any Transfer/Loan between them, then we still can consider different users with same IP, but now there got Transfer/Loan between these teams, this definitely consider as cheating.

if Premium account can own multiple teams, i think should set some rules to make it fair to other users with single team.
1. cannot be same nation
2. cannot Transfer/Loan between these multiple teams

i think admin must concern on it, because it is really really really UNFAIR to all of us with single team!

noob team. feel free please advice me

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I think similar than you, but if admin said it was okay.... there's not much i can do....

hooi1983

• Youth team
    • View Profile
i think they should be banned, because Transfer/Loan between same owner teams definitely not fair to other teams.

if same IP multiple teams but without any Transfer/Loan between them, then we still can consider different users with same IP, but now there got Transfer/Loan between these teams, this definitely consider as cheating.

if Premium account can own multiple teams, i think should set some rules to make it fair to other users with single team.
1. cannot be same nation

i think admin must concern on it, because it is really really really UNFAIR to all of us with single team!

forgot to add 1 more rule

rule 3. all multiple teams must under same manager page, so we can know that that manager having multiple teams.
and all players Transfer/Loan are invisible for multiple teams under same manager, so they no chances to Transfer/Loan between them.
and if Transfer/Loan players under same IP but difference managers then consider cheating, must ban it!

noob team. feel free please advice me

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
with new academy system cheaters have moro work to do is would be harder to cheat  8)
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!

1. cannot be same nation

at the very least, I wish admin would limit loans between clubs of the same user to youth players no older than 23
 :-\
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I did not know who could have two accounts being premium are safe?., is unethical, because with the loan of two players, what you do is empower the best team, it would be like buying good players without paying anything

json333

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: This is what happens when one person own more than one premium account
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 05:31:27 AM »
I think similar than you, but if admin said it was okay.... there's not much i can do....

I think this game try to punish any user at least as possible ...
- to secure their finance for game development e.g. GKO app for iOS or Android.
- to make sure that other online football manager games can't get popularity like them.
- to give us more challenge when face such a kinda team.

:)