Author Topic: This is what happens when one person own more than one premium account  (Read 21331 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
I've to closed this topic. Please refer to the forum new rule
We're not protecting someone specifically but we try to prevent recrimination between players.
For now on, please report issue regarding other players by email or private message only.
Please send us evidence and we will decide on the punishment.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:58:50 AM by admin »
My team: (95928)

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
If what you say is correct I say kick him out and don't let him return, ever! Ofcourse difficult to maintain such a ban, but his IP should be banned!  >:(

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
honestly i dont think developers will give any penalty to any paying user

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
honestly i dont think developers will give any penalty to any paying user

I know that, i also know that he don't need to be premium to do something to harm other users in the same league.
I'm aware that his 2 year premium status is an extra.....
But honestly, i believe some things must be shown, at least to re-consider them.... such as 1NT vote per account or loan between 2 teams sharing the same IP (btw, it was a topic related loaned players from the same IP), we discussed it a lot, and rules didn't change.
I do understand that people might share his IP, but this "person" had 2 accounts before that having more than one account were allowed (now 2 accounts are premium, so he can use them everywhere), i can understand that premium user have an extra (i blieve it's unbalanced).... but one thing is use, something very different is abusing. This manager made everything possible to get an advantage, specially to improve his first account. Honestly, it must be some limits.

Night_Fun(RigaGoldWings)

• Youth team
  • Tribute to Stefano Fiore... Best Laziale ever^^
    • View Profile
I was thinking of buying premium feature in the end of this season :-\ if this case would be ignored and person will not be banned I will not by ant premium  ;D :P it's disgusting how people can cheat just because they payed some amount of money
Respect to any manager i am meeting...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Do you want to know what is the funniest thing? Even using those cheat, i beated his 3 teams amd won his tournament  :P

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I wanted to ask smth. You can have 2nd team when paying, and what happens with teams when you stop paying?can you have them both?

Night_Fun(RigaGoldWings)

• Youth team
  • Tribute to Stefano Fiore... Best Laziale ever^^
    • View Profile
CarlosT Nice one!!!!  :D ;) 8)
Respect to any manager i am meeting...

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
For me so much adventage for premium users and especially token's buyers is legal cheating :( Someday DEV will understand that is not good way for this game :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Do you want to know what is the funniest thing? Even using those cheat, i beated his 3 teams amd won his tournament  :P
nice one 8)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
Re: This is what happens when one person own more than one premium account
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
 :( This is so sad for me, cause he in this moment is the coach of both selection sub 21 and main selection so  it's hard this, It will be very hard for me cause next season I got to play agaisnt me in TopLeague this is not only play agaisnt opponent but also 3 teams from same users I wonder is this fair. Also I got this problem in the same Custom Cup, also they play against me with hard when we all said this it was with easy....... admin please what we could do about this?  :(  :( 
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 11:34:15 AM »
Greece...top level...very interesting match...same that carlos t presented...please check the managers and the ip to see the bid surprize :D
 :-[
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=2814957
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 11:37:49 AM »
Wow! I didn't know that DMR were good at goalkeeping!!!!!!

There's a difference, none of them is premium account, so he's braking LOTS of rules....

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
IMO if GKO is going to allow premium users to play multiple teams, the following should apply:

1) The teams should not be allowed to play in the same league. Thus a single manager could manage 3 teams in B level (each in a different league) but only 1 in top level. This is similar to having a B team and should be treated accordingly.

2) If a user has multiple accounts in the same nation:
       a) the user should only be allowed to enter one team (of their choice) in national cup
       b) the user should only get one vote (not one per team) in National elections.

???

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
buncombe , what you are saying is ok but it's impossible. Now a days there are a lot of multiaccounts players, doing the worst they can and de admin doesn't know there is no way to know in a certain mode that the owners of those accounts are the same or different players, so they can share the same league and they can vote for the nation manager.
I think the same to you but it's a bit complicated and I think that the developers can't resolve this in a short time
My team: Chespis (27036)

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
buncombe , what you are saying is ok but it's impossible. Now a days there are a lot of multiaccounts players, doing the worst they can and de admin doesn't know there is no way to know in a certain mode that the owners of those accounts are the same or different players, so they can share the same league and they can vote for the nation manager.
I think the same to you but it's a bit complicated and I think that the developers can't resolve this in a short time

in top level Greece are 2 teams with the same IP and wich help each other...but nothing happens with them...not banned at all...in the future will see much of this kind of examples
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I think that you are talking about KAWASAKI-ZX12R (33040) and TA PONTIKAKIA (29865)   
they have the same IP ADDRESS, they are in the same League, but they don't have any player transference between them and any friendly match.
I don't know if admin can do anything about that.
I'm not agree with this situation

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I think that you are talking about KAWASAKI-ZX12R (33040) and TA PONTIKAKIA (29865)   
they have the same IP ADDRESS, they are in the same League, but they don't have any player transference between them and any friendly match.
I don't know if admin can do anything about that.
I'm not agree with this situation

Better look at this: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=2814957

BOTH TEAMS should be banned IMHO.

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I'm so sure that if i try to do something like that, my account will be banned

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
We really appreciate that you guys are keeping an eye on the match results. Despite the fact that we allow premium users to play more than one accounts,
trying to fix a football match is an action we strongly consider scandalous and unacceptable. It is our fault that we didn't enact this rule.

From now on, match-fixing in any official competition (league, cup, etc.) is considered unacceptable. Therefore, kindly send a report to [email protected] if you smell a rat that a match was fixed.

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Thanks Admin this give us hope that we can bring here,  fixing matches!!!  8)

francapox

• Youth team
  • los mas grandes
    • View Profile
Tobias

Zentauro

Anacleto Moreno

my team: salliyuck champion league D-26

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
 :( :( In My country Colombia, I don't know how to fix things, they are really wated. A single player owns 3 premium accounts. Well He said that he has the permission from Admin, he can borrow players between them.... now non-premium or normal users wants to do the same, they want 2 or 3 accounts.... is it fair or not? I mean at the first the rules said that nobody could have more than 1 account. Now is it possible being premium account. So it's those who don't pay feel that is unfair that some could have more than one account and the others don't....  how to explain this..... it's like saying look if you want to have more than one account pay otherwse is cheating, but if you pay there's no problem....... I want to ask do you think this is fair? how to play next season top league with 3 teams from same user? I understand that this is a business and developers own their money fairy and they deserve.... but at least premiums users that pay for more than one account they should open in different countries so we avoid this complex problem, everybody win with this, people could have as many premium accounts as they can afford, but at the same tme the game remains fair for  those who don't have more than one premium account....  ::)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
:( :( In My country Colombia, I don't know how to fix things, they are really wated. A single player owns 3 premium accounts. Well He said that he has the permission from Admin, he can borrow players between them.... now non-premium or normal users wants to do the same, they want 2 or 3 accounts.... is it fair or not? I mean at the first the rules said that nobody could have more than 1 account. Now is it possible being premium account. So it's those who don't pay feel that is unfair that some could have more than one account and the others don't....  how to explain this..... it's like saying look if you want to have more than one account pay otherwse is cheating, but if you pay there's no problem....... I want to ask do you think this is fair? how to play next season top league with 3 teams from same user? I understand that this is a business and developers own their money fairy and they deserve.... but at least premiums users that pay for more than one account they should open in different countries so we avoid this complex problem, everybody win with this, people could have as many premium accounts as they can afford, but at the same tme the game remains fair for  those who don't have more than one premium account....  ::)

I am really sorry to hear that from you perrito mate  :(

like I said before, additional premium accounts NEED to be treated as B teams!  >:(  This means:
-teams cannot play in the same league
-additional teams does not equal additional votes...only one vote per user...per (full) ip address, really
-only one team can enter the national cup

if this cannot be done, then perrito or any others in Columbia will probably quit unless this user can't win much despite his advantages! This will happen elsewhere too. I tell ya, the premium feature package, as it stands, will be the death knell of GKO unless it changes some things.

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
What will happen when a premium user fix a match? what will be de punish?  ???