Author Topic: Some questions about premium features  (Read 3544 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Some questions about premium features
« on: April 04, 2012, 03:31:29 PM »
Admin, i have some doubts about team report and loan feature, could you please give me some answers?

About "Team Report" feature, as far as i know, the only value that changes dinamically is "Level".

* If a player reduces/increases his morale, his level can be increased or reduced.
* When a player is placed in a position he's not fully adapted, it reduces, so it affects too.
* When you finish a match, and your player's condition is below 92% it reduces, wich means that condition also affect it.
* I have loaned out a player, and when he went to the other team, his level reduced, wich means adaptation to the team also affect it.

Now, i have 2 questions about it:

1 - I believe i know its anwser, but i want to be sure.... does experience increases their level?
2 - Does height affect his level? As far as i know, at least it affect a keeper's performance, is that reflected there too?

And finally... if other values (such as UZM) doesn't change dinamically (as level does) why are they shown in a range in the "Analysis" tab, in a player's profile? If you can get an absolute value going to team report, why do you put there in a range? To get an absolute value, you have to put a player in the starting 11, save the tactic and go to team report.... it should be more simple IMHO.

And finally, about "Player Loan" feature: I have loaned out 2 players, one of them was fully adapted to my team, the other were a player that i bought 2 days before, of course, he wasn't adapted to my team when i loaned him. Now, what will happen to them?

Will my previously fully adapted player return to my team adapted, or will need to start over?
Will my bought (inmediately loaned) player return needing to start his adaptation from zero or will his days as a player owned on my team (playing in other squad) count?

I hope you can give me some answers, thanks in advice  :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:42:37 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions about premium features
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:33:46 PM »
1 more question from me.

Admin once said that FC can play FR/FL without penalty, but team report feature show that there IS penalty playing FC in FR/FL position.

Is this a bug or it's the way it is ?

:(

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 03:34:58 AM »
1 more question from me.

Admin once said that FC can play FR/FL without penalty, but team report feature show that there IS penalty playing FC in FR/FL position.

Is this a bug or it's the way it is ?

:(
I don't think it's a bug...admin once said that while there's no position proficiency penalty from playing a FC as FL or FR, there are different skills emphasized in the position level score (crossing, dribbling, and heading I think it was, but there might be another)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 03:42:43 AM »
I see.... but i've carefully selected FC to field as FL/FR and i'm sure that winger skill set is at least equal or better than my wing, not to mention superior experience. But i found out that the FC level was penalized by 10 level,  from 58 to 48, which make it hard to believe that there is no penalty.

:-\

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 03:47:51 AM »
then you might be right
 :o

Also I think level scores are somewhat misleading, because they are calculated for default tactics rather than for any particular set (such as those selected in tactics), right? Level should reflect selected tactics imo
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »
- Experience affects level. Height does not effect level but it is used in the match engine.
- Level is not used in the match engine. It is only the estimate ability of a player.
- Adaptation rate for a player is faster when you borrow than when you buy.

Will my bought (inmediately loaned) player return needing to start his adaptation from zero or will his days as a player owned on my team (playing in other squad) count? -> More than zero, and more than when you buy.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 12:54:57 PM »
Got it, thanks a lot  8)
My team: (95928)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2023, 03:12:39 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2024, 04:52:38 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting