Author Topic: IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED, DO NOT POST A COMPLAIN IN FORUM  (Read 14816 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED, DO NOT POST A COMPLAIN IN FORUM
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:56:41 PM »
If your club have been banned, DO NOT POST A COMPLAIN HERE, admin is the only person that can help you, forum moderators can not help you, they also might not be related (anybody can report a cheater) so try to fix it in private, posting here, you're only going to be hated by other users.

Before any complain.... did you read game rules? Here're GKO terms of service:

1. Gokickoff may terminate a user's account at any time if that user violates these rules.
(1-a) User may not register (or attempt to register) for more than one account.
(1-b) Letting other players use or borrow your account is strictly prohibited.
(1-c) Trade players with friends or acquaintances or players within the same LAN is strictly prohibit.
(1-d) Selling or buying unreasonably priced player.
(1-e) Any action that benefits any  other person expressly such as match-fixing.
(1-f) Any act that is considered unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable.

2. Punishment for abused users are as follows.
(2-a) Ban - An account is suspended indefinitely if it violates any rules in 1.
(2-b) Fees if you commit illegal selling. Penalty charge will be much more than the selling price.
(2-c) Money deduction for selling an overpriced player to keep the market price in balance.

* (2-c) is not considered as a penalty.

3. A user has the right to appeal against penalty (2-a). GM may choose a lower penalty such as (2-b) instead for minor offenses. However, you may not appeal against penalty (2-a) if you violates the rule for the second time.

4. A user has no right to appeal against penalty (2-a) if he commits (1-a), (1-e), or (1-f). A user has no right to appeal against penalty (2-a) if he commits (1-b), (1-c), or (1-d) obviously, seriously, or for the second time.

5. If a seller is innocent in (1-d), he must notify [email protected] after the transaction within 48 hours. If we believe that the seller is innocent he will be charge with (2-c) instead of (2-b).

6. Premium accounts must comply with all of these rules except (1-a) but every account has to be premium. Further details of premium account can be read here
http://www.gokickoff.com/prem_detail.php.

7. Please report cheaters to GM or ask any inquiries regarding the rules or punishments via [email protected] only.

8. We reserves the right to suspend your account without prior notice if we find out the you do not comply with our rules.

9. Once our decision is final, you may not you may not appeal against it.

10.  Gokickoff reserves the right to terminate inactive accounts. Account becomes inactive if you do not sign in for 30 days.

11. Gokickoff reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of the terms or conditions of this agreement at any time. It is user's responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes.

In other words..... say that "i share my PC with my brother, he bought my players, it's not my fault" is NOT a valid excuse, remember that BOTH OF YOU ACCEPTED TERMS OF SERVICE WHEN YOU CREATED YOUR ACCOUNT, if you use your team and your brother do the same, you won't have any trouble unless you brake terms of service.

Okay.... i have been banned.... what should i do?

Contact GKO Gamemaster at [email protected]

Your complain might take some time to be answered, so be patient.

ANY COMPLAIN RELATED WITH AN ACCOUNT BANNED WILL BE REMOVED INMEDIATELY, so do not waste your time...... why? because complains in forum always finishes in fight between users, no forum user can help you, they hate cheaters, so for your own good, do not become in their target  :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:45:52 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

endlessmeans

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED, DO NOT POST A COMPLAIN IN FORUM
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 03:04:49 PM »
From what I saw I did see a couple of posts saying "don't know the reason." An email should be sent to the user with the reason for ban. That might also cut out some of the "why am I banned" posts. =O

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 08:11:20 AM »
i'd been pm him twice and even waitin until he's online. still waiting for his reply

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 09:01:31 AM »
i'd been pm him twice and even waitin until he's online. still waiting for his reply

I've answered your email please read and reply back.
Kindly wait since many people email to us about this issue.
Most of them cheated but they do not admit that they cheated.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:08:56 AM by admin »

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »
didnt see any incoming messages... waiting,..

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 01:37:02 AM »
But i think trade players in the same Lan is Ok if the price is suitable for that player

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 02:44:35 AM »
That would be an interesting excuse if you can't sell your player, market is difficult for all, even asking reasonable prices, you know?  :)

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 02:58:47 AM »

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 03:02:14 AM »
And what if we don't have a computer in our home,we must go to some Internet station to play and that will lead us to using same Lan although we don't know each other

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 03:35:04 AM »
I think you should discuss those things with the GM, but as far as i know, you can't trade players with friends or teams that shares IP with you.

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 03:49:05 AM »
But he is my brother

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 03:56:18 AM »
I think you should discuss those things with the GM

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 06:30:09 AM »
But he is my brother
So what?No matter. I'have players whuch I can't sell for months.thus I must to put their prize down in order to attract managers to buy them.You'll have costumers for piece of shit players (La 3,La 4),which we must to release on free etc.etc.etc.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 06:33:29 AM by Littmann »
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 11:24:32 AM »
@Littman,may be you haven't read.I want to BUY that player,not selling anyone,and when he sell that player,i have to compete with others to get him.My brother sell,i buy,i'm #1 in Top Level and my brother is in B-3.So why we would use the stronger one to make the weaker one better?

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 11:27:15 AM »
But he is my brother
So what?No matter. I'have players whuch I can't sell for months.thus I must to put their prize down in order to attract managers to buy them.You'll have costumers for piece of shit players (La 3,La 4),which we must to release on free etc.etc.etc.
And the player i bought from my brother has LA : 6,his Pr is 4,he is a U-21 nation team member and he is the top striker in VN Top Level NOW,he is a good player

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 11:41:49 AM »
@Littman,may be you haven't read.I want to BUY that player,not selling anyone,and when he sell that player,i have to compete with others to get him.My brother sell,i buy,i'm #1 in Top Level and my brother is in B-3.So why we would use the stronger one to make the weaker one better?

I don't want to say that you lie. I believe you, but you can't be exception. If GMs enable that option many people will make feeder clubs with excuse that it's their brother's,sister's club and cheat. It'll be in order to transfering money from club to club. I believe to you, I say again, but many people will abuse it.  ;)
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 01:19:48 PM »
Yeah,but that is OK now,cause i'm in Chicago USA as an international student so I can't play in Viet Nam anymore  :) :)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 03:07:56 PM »
Yeah,but that is OK now,cause i'm in Chicago USA as an international student so I can't play in Viet Nam anymore  :) :)

It's not that simple as you think.... we had an issue with 2 argentinian managers (they are brohers), they lives in more than 2.500km away eachother, they used their parent's connection once on different days (their parents lives in a different city) and when they made a transfer, one were deducted and the other were banned, i remember that a polish manager were deducted because he entered the game in a friend's party and somebody else did the same, the story ended in the same way (one team banned, the other deducted). I don't think that any of them cheated, but that's how the things works: If you shared IP once, you can't trade with that team, no matter how long time it passed, please have that in mind.....

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 03:30:19 PM »
Yes,i know but i meant that i don't have to worry more about my account in VN because i'm in USA now so i think i will play in USA

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 12:01:28 PM »
 ;) It's not the most ideal situation but its currently the law. Here in Bermuda, most of the managers know each other personally. Basically, the league consists of mostly a group of friends that started to play and encourage others we know to join the league. As you can guess, inter-league trading is basically dead. Some of those who manage in Bermuda don't have personal access to a computer either so they are forced to use the same IP as other users in the league. Sure it sucks. I have many players in my team that are highly admired by many in my league but they can't buy them or risk being banned. I see so many players that fellow managers in my league want to sell, Bermudian players, but I can't buy them. It sucks but it is the law.
I would love to see it changed but people are so intimidated by the idea that people can farm players that it has caused Admin to add these restrictions. I do have a suggestion that might fix this problem.
 :-\ What if managers who are friends or currently using the same IP were given the option to apply for transfer allowances. This would basically be a request to Admin for the right to exchange players between friend teams or teams with the same IP as permitted by the Admin. on a case by case basis. In this way, trades such as these would need to follow a certain procedure and could be better monitored. This might free up the transfer market a bit more as well.  I'm sure that it would increase trading of Bermudian players between Bermuda managers for sure.
Hibury FC

masterbet99

• Youth team
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
    • masterbet99
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 07:32:06 PM »
masterbet99??????  ;D

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2014, 08:33:10 PM »

But he is my brother

Your brother's player is NOT the only one at that specific position with those specific skills for that specific price! Buying from him is CHEATING! You should look for another player, I am sure you can find a similar one! These are rules and if you break them, you should be banned!
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2023, 01:04:46 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting