Author Topic: Get banned  (Read 3814 times)

naishi4

• Professional team
  • C. REAL ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA B-1, LITTLE BASTARDS
    • View Profile
Get banned
« on: February 24, 2012, 05:17:16 PM »
dear admin, i notice i get banned, im i understand why, yes there are two accounts, but let me explkain there is one of mine, and the other one is of my brother, yes its sound like a cheap excuse but its the true, both me im my brother love soccer, and both have a accounts in gokickoff, buts its fine i would accept it i just get banned, altought i gonna be very sad, i really love gkoff, i log in like 20 times a day sometimes to just look my team again, i will miss  my players palomo , fak mok, marcio cuevas, viatri, its a shame but i was very xcited to play the world champ cup, queria poner el nombre de dominicana en alto, but i coulndt do it anymore. and to my fellow managers i say im sorry, im so sorry i nokw my brother and i dothe things wrong. for last i say good bay and congrats to argentia and his dt, rcs arsenal the best team in the world, cruizero the best braziliam team, and the others great managers of the world. :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( <long live to celeste f.c

Tsubasa

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Get banned
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 06:02:57 PM »
just contact admin through e-mail. He might forgive you.  8)

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 07:54:01 PM »
blablabla blablabla...

What is funny is that in 100 % of those cases, the brother never complain about beeing banned :D

Go in hell cheaters !

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 09:22:27 PM »
The Non-Cheaters guys, doesn't write messagges in international Forum, if anyone has nothing to hide explain the situation trough E-Mail to Admin ... Too many apologies are suspect....too long your tongue for lick the bottom of best managers and other clubs.... I agree short life for cheaters, this is a game for all, what you do in real life "dear" cheaters, if you are horrible people in a game....probably you are a SK!!!!!!
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

paul_gazza

• All Star Team
  • No Trip For Catz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 10:05:09 PM »
The Non-Cheaters guys, doesn't write messagges in international Forum, if anyone has nothing to hide explain the situation trough E-Mail to Admin ... Too many apologies are suspect....too long your tongue for lick the bottom of best managers and other clubs.... I agree short life for cheaters, this is a game for all, what you do in real life "dear" cheaters, if you are horrible people in a game....probably you are a SK!!!!!!

+1

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 11:14:27 PM »
if you didnt do transfer cheat you will not be banned but im pretty sure you did. because 1-2 more guy playing GKO with me when im at office and we didnt banned WHY ? because we didnt do any transfer cheat or smilar. So i dont belive that you banned by mistake.

fairly

• Professional team
  • ?? ? ??? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 06:36:59 AM »
 :P  you must contact admin

naishi4

• Professional team
  • C. REAL ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA B-1, LITTLE BASTARDS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »
thats your opinion , and i respect but you can check out the tranfers of my team, celeste f.c, and see who is the one that get benefits from them.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 10:57:43 PM »
thats your opinion , and i respect but you can check out the tranfers of my team, celeste f.c, and see who is the one that get benefits from them.

dude, you are trading players with your brother, who has same ip, no matter who has benefit,  you cant do that. sry but you have screwed you #1 on top league. good luck starting again

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 11:21:46 PM »
Benefit???? Read the RULES of game and stop your void apologies on Forum, call the admin on e-mail, the rules say that you can't connect yourself by two teams from the same ID and also you pass players between this two teams...is a double irregolarity, call cheat!!! No one do this ony you and your "brother" you both BAN and is correct...STOP speaking here contact Mister Admin ... you wrong dude I'm sorry, cause ytou rapresent also the best team of your nation!....JB
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 11:31:27 PM »
This matter already got too far.... if it would depend on me, i'd say "start over, read game rules before that".......

Contact admin (private message, email at [email protected]) nobody can help you here, you only are going to be more hated here.....

TOPIC CLOSED
My team: (95928)