Author Topic: [suggestion] fee for transferlisting a player  (Read 1964 times)

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
[suggestion] fee for transferlisting a player
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:07:42 AM »
Hello,

Today, there isnt any fee, you can transferlist a player for the minimum price you want, and the number of times you want if nobody buy him.
In similar games, you have to pay something like 2 or 4 % of the minimum price everytime you transferlist the player.

Pros are :
- to have the transfer market more "liquid", as users will often set a min price very low to not pay anything and be sure to sell their players
- to bring out money of the game
- Daytrading on low value players may be a bit more difficult or less valuable
- give to the user a real manager choice, either to set a high minimum price and pay a fee with the risk to not sell the player and lost money, or to set a very low minimum price, pay no fee but have the risk to sell his player for a lower price than expected.

What do you think about it ?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:12:10 AM by Etienne »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: [suggestion] fee for transferlisting a player
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 01:27:05 AM »
To be honest, i don't like them:

- to have the transfer market more "liquid", as users will often set a min price very low to not pay anything and be sure to sell their players

As far as i know, seller team should decide player's value, with current auction system seler team would be only lose money, or forced to sell players at lower prices than expected.... I'm sorry, but if i put a player for sale i don't want to spend time. Your idea is like having a gun aiming to  my head saying "ok, how much do you want?"

- to bring out money of the game

Why do you need it? Are you from goverment? Do we have inflaction? Please, don't talk to me about inflaction, i live in Argentina  ::)

I'm retired from that tranfer market people so hate, i have only 2 players for sale (they were in my squad almost the entire season), with your scheme, i should sell them as any crappy player bought at 100G because i need to pay something everytime i place them in transfer market, i'm sorry but i placed them high value, because i believe they really worth it (both players have high LA), should i put them at 50.000 just to make sure i won't need to pay again? Sorry, i choose keep them high and don't listen offers, if somebody wants them, pay what i ask for them, consider it their minimum release fee........

We already have enough restrictions with that 75% reduction (BTW, on of my players is 25% over his market value, i think i should receive at least what he's worth).....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:07:00 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 03:09:24 AM »
I think we should have the same bidding system as ebay. No information on average or max bids, an option to set a "buy it now price", and the ability to set our own deadlines, within reason. It would also be nice to be able to pull a player from the transfer list, assuming they have no bids. It would discourage waiting until the last minute to make a bid!  Keep free unlimited times on transfer market and minimum bid info.

@ Carlos T:
We already have enough restrictions with that 75% reduction (BTW, on of my players is 25% over his market value, i think i should receive at least what he's worth).....
FYI, to actually receive 100% of a player's market value, you need to sell the player for 33% more than it, not 25%. :)

edit: italicized text
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 03:20:15 AM by Champione »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 05:40:51 AM »
We already have  25% selling fee. I think fee for transferlisting a player isn't necessary.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestions.

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 07:59:40 AM »
Do we have inflaction? Please, don't talk to me about inflaction, i live in Argentina  ::)....
(BTW, on of my players is 25% over his market value, i think i should receive at least what he's worth).....

here we have 25 % inflation lol :) ( just kiddin' )

We already have  25% selling fee. I think fee for transferlisting a player isn't necessary.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestions.

Thanks to take time to answer, it's very much appreciated !

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:01:50 AM by Etienne »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 03:22:53 AM »
Since this is the way it is  :) maybe there should be the option to automatically re-list a player if he does not sell, for up to 5 cycles (~15 days, right?).
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2023, 06:14:21 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2024, 10:52:40 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2024, 10:31:49 AM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru