Author Topic: Justice for all  (Read 11936 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Justice for all
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 08:14:14 PM »
Mihut, i think we are going nowhere. The game DOES NOT renew own players contract automatically, it never did and when i said that i expected the game runing properly i paid my mistake (higher wages a whole season) but there is one difference: controlling our players contract is our job, not gamemaster's, not to menctionbthat people knew something was wrong with the UNH stuff. If you can not see the difference i think there is no point in this discussion.

In the other hand, "the cheater", remains the game fornthe same reason that people got their players back: admin need his money, are you suffering? I am reallt sorry, but in the other hand, some "good" people have players valued milions and they haven't lost anything at all. I am not expecting them to be banned of their players released, but i do think that things as they are now, are as unfair as that cheater free to do anything he wants, because for me (or any other team who did things right) any of these players would probably cost the the profit of a whole season.

Am i happy for havimg those managers still in the game? Of course i am, i want a fierce competition, but i want a fair competition and this is clearly not.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:16:36 PM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2016, 08:27:43 PM »
Hi everyone,

Well this issue has certainly sparked a reaction - its almost like the old days! In my opinion the most important thing, which seems to have been missed is this :

Mihut wrote to Admin to explain an "armegedon" had hit the GKO world and he not only got a reply, he got swift action! Mihut was also upfront about why he proposed the action - not to help himself but because he feared lots of competitive managers would leave the game.

As result all those that have benefited from the action should be flooding these pages with their profound thanks to Mihut. The rest of us have not benefited but we can at least be appreciative of Mihut's motives and express our awe at his ability to coax Admin into action.

Well done mate :)

If the managers that you have helped do indeed stay in the game, then I have no doubt that you have made a huge contribution to this game.

Like real life, there is a lot that takes place outside of our control and should therefore be considered luck. Like real life, all you can do is manage the things in your control: a lot of us managed our contracts and we did not log-in on sunday morning to find our work of the last 3/4 years on the free player transfer list and as a result we did not suffer the understandable angst of the others. Those others got really lucky, and they know exactly who to thank! 

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:30:09 PM by Andy »
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2016, 08:44:18 PM »
I think Thai community has the most important pressure. They don't speak as usual but I think they do all needed to respawn database
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

vasnov

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 08:51:19 PM »
Maybe, if you were writing with the same passion in season 15, that UNH does not work, we would not be writing all this. Everything else is attempted deception.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2016, 09:18:03 PM »
I think that vasnov actually meant that only a few complained about no UNH status when the season 15 started because peiple actually took advantage of it....
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:20:44 PM by Kr10s »

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 09:32:00 PM »
not consistent with your demands. you need to make a choice: penalty for mistake or award for mistake.

Reintegrate the fired player has been an award for bad decisions.

Now the ones that weren't unattentive could receive an award from admin. 2mlns is just an idea.

that is the part i don't agree with (and because if this, i cannot support the award idea, even if i should receive the 2 mils, for paying attention).

there was no bad decision. there was a lack of taking the decision of renewing, that was triggered by admin's failure to update the unh status, last season.

the users are not to be blamed. it's like a traffic light: it failed to show red so everybody went on, as if there is no need to take any action, like, for example, push the brake pedal. the problem was that the traffic light was supposed to be red and let everybody know they are supposed to stop (and renew)
his shows that you want only the benefits and who has spent more money to enforce the rules MUST BE PENALISED, then do not follow the rules?
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 10:44:43 PM »
i would totally agree to impose a penalty, even let them lose the players, in case the system never showed the [UNH] warning and the users always renewed the contracts, without any warning, of any kind.

Why would that be for? Is there a rule that says that contracts must be renewed only when asked?
As far as i Know, there is no rule saying when we should renew our contracts, and also we have the freedom to decide if we want to renew our contracts when they are 1 OR 2 SEASONS REMAINING (learn this game mechanics first), even if our players aren't unhappy.
In the other hand, there is a rule that says that when a player's contract is over, you lose your player.
Should people be penalized because they weren't "smart enough to wait our active admin to randomly decide to turn players UNH"? ORLY? Do you also want "a penalty"?
Are the extra fees paid not enough "penalty"?

This is hilarious....

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2016, 12:26:14 AM »
So, should i learn about game mechanics from you? Sorry but the way your players were trained tells me i shouldn't, nevermind, that is not the discussion point here... let me show you my point in the wages stuff and then tell me how wrong i were and how right you were:

What makes you think that i only renewed contracts because they were 1 season left? Did i say that? I said that i updated my contracts, and that is a completely different story!
When a player reaches CA7, he usually ask around 10k, but when he reaches CA10, he usually ask around 25k.
Now, what happens when a player reaches CA10 and his wage is around 15k? Sometimes they don't ask for a higer wage!
In other words, i pay some extra a week for 1 season and i save more in a 4 seasons.
That said, what is the best math for you in a 7 season circle?
*Pay 5k during 2 seasons and 9k in 2 season and 23k during the next 5?

OR

* Pay 5k during 2 season, 9k during another season and 13k during 4 seasons?

And just in case, i have an example for you:

Peregrine Kay, CA10 Level 74 at Okay morale. I have been paying him 12k/week during 3 seasons, if i would renew his contract, this should be his demands: http://imgur.com/eAvkwrf

And i am really sorry that i can't show you how much would ask me players like Gerhard Slusser, Mariano Ravelli or Fernando Nieva, they started their "4 season without higher wages" period a season ago.... But if their situation now is similar than Robles or Quintana , their wages should be around 25 and 35k...

Grab a calculator and do the maths yourself, see the difference considering 3 or 4 players in a similar situation and you will see how brilliant you actually were  :-X

THAT is what 15 seasons playing GKO taught me, to understand how things works, that sometimes i need to spend more to save a lot more later,  not the "you were used to...." thing you said.

My team improved a lot since last season, and i don't have any player requesting new wage, how about you?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:51:34 AM by Kr10s »

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 06:27:12 AM »
Mihut, you are master of not wanting any benefit. But I ask you not to be penalized by the fact that they have spent more money than others who have saved on salaries and with that money they did other things that I could not do. This seems JUSTICE
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:24:26 AM by spoletino »
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
Season 10 - Runner up B3

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2016, 11:25:28 AM »
Mihut no replies merits, you're stupid, then blot your posts. not to recognize that in this way is penalized those who did the contracts as regulation it is obtuse
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:40:35 AM by spoletino »
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
Season 10 - Runner up B3

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2016, 11:50:56 AM »

It is true that with 70 post administrator appears and repair an oversight or error some users,
It is also true that those who know the rules to renew contracts and lost a lot of money for 1 season
Even believe this is fair? ... If it is to be competitive then we lost money back for doing what needs to be done
but they appear as 70 post , do not solve anything
or problems always get game cheats or anything

but you know the way , you must have one request , and that all the polish vote

BuddAbass

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2016, 01:02:09 PM »
+++

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2016, 01:08:34 PM »
Mihut, i don't know who deleted your messages, but just in case you suggest it was me, all i can say is that i were not, i don't need to do it, i mean my position has beennclear enough and i think that despite what you tought initially, i think my move was right actually, but don't you worry, i have no intenction to ask a penalty for you because you will pay more money than me in upcoming seasons  :)

Now, back to the main topic: some players might not be worth 250k penalty, but other players should worth a lot more.
For ANY team, their players are their main capital. If you lose 2 players worth more than a million in est. value or really high LA players, we all know that their value IN THE MARKET is worth millions: was a 10/12/4 player worth 250k for you? If that player owner wants to sell his player, he can get 12M really easily, some people never saw 12M in their accounts in 7 or 8 seasons playing, so would you consider a 250k penalty something "fair"?
I agree that asking 250k for having a CA5 player back is ridiculous, but having a LA12 player back for even 5M as a penalty is a great deal, of course it might be better than having the player back for free, but if that's the case, any of us would be happy if the GM gives any manager a LA12 player for 5M.
And to be clear, i am not asking a high LA player or some money back as compensation, i only want that those managers who got back MILLIONS in players, have to deal with something in exchange of those players that shouldn't be theirs anymore.

Harper

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2016, 01:17:36 PM »
Somebody is deleting messages... that's not nice.
The Magpies

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2016, 01:33:45 PM »
Somebody is deleting messages... that's not nice.

I'm afraid so.

It can be an administrator, a moderator or the creator of that message.

I weren't, in fact i were offline when most messages were deleted.

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2016, 09:46:52 AM »
Even there are managers who have had their players, continue not to renew his contract and then continue to pay ridiculous salaries. We consider that those players should now have a zero-year contract, the admin off she reported at 1 year and also continue asfruttare this situation. While managers who may have renewed contracts to strong players he found himself with increases of 20 / 30K a week, so with an additional expenditure for a single 400 / 600k player for the last season and this being ....
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
Season 10 - Runner up B3

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2023, 01:40:45 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2024, 09:52:35 PM »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт