Author Topic: Exchange my team top Italian  (Read 5438 times)

Alex

• National Team
    • View Profile
Exchange my team top Italian
« on: February 01, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »
Exchange my team in top Italian - Furie Rosse (30179) - team with similar value and facilities in another country in the world. Nothing loss of time. Thank you
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 04:56:22 PM by Alex »

violaforever

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Exchange my team top Italian
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 07:48:01 AM »
IDEM

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 01:59:07 PM »
Exchange my team in top Italian - Furie Rosse (30179) - team with similar value and facilities in another country in the world. Nothing loss of time. Thank you

Why do you have this kind of idea?

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 07:06:27 PM »
Your request is completely comprehensible, but it is an impossible mission, because my team had similar problems in my league in Croatia. Therefore I will leave GKO community. Goodbye to all that I have met in this game and with whom I shared a friendship, unfortunately because of cheater, match fixing, insults written on the national chat or my matches ... therefore I'm leaving.
I do not have more time to wait for action from the Admin. This game killed cheaters and disinterested admin...
Farewell to all of good people !
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Alex

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 07:16:18 PM »
I understand and I am sorry that you leave! I also would like to play in a more 'serene environment and less corrupt, and for that I would like to try other countries.

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 07:59:35 PM »
I understand and I am sorry that you leave! I also would like to play in a more 'serene environment and less corrupt, and for that I would like to try other countries.
Thanks Alex for your support, but my decision is final .... I will release all Croatian U-21 and NT players, the other players I will sell to the highest bidder on the transfer list ..
This process will make take several weeks, then I going forever!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:01:52 PM by Golex »
Nickname - Golex (66825)

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 08:33:38 PM »
 >:(  There's no good dear friends ... For all of us that we'ved spent time and money (little I wish!) in GKO... Sadness
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 09:40:03 PM »
There's no good dear friends ... For all of us that we'ved spent time and money (little I wish!) in GKO... Sadness
Yes, I understand, but ... It would be desirable that the admin creates a button for destroy my whole team, with all players, destroy all buildings and definitely destroy my team. Unfortunately,  I does not option and I must in a few weeks  release all cro U-21 and NT players ....
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 06:55:13 AM »
Not so bad idea, but i don't know were you could go....Same problem everywhere, corrupted leagues and powerfull cheaters.....

Every user should send mail everyday to admin till he quits or does his job...

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2016, 11:46:25 AM »
cheats every day more and more , since there is no control or punishment to them
I think in time we go we in this game, you should start controlling and respect the rules, the creators of this game need many players to sell advertising , but as I have always said , to win is to invest .. ... but let cheaters take this game is absolutely ridiculous

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
cheats every day more and more , since there is no control or punishment to them
I think in time we go we in this game, you should start controlling and respect the rules, the creators of this game need many players to sell advertising , but as I have always said , to win is to invest .. ... but let cheaters take this game is absolutely ridiculous
Chuncho -  You're right, cheaters have taken  GKO, because Admin is inactive  and cheaters are the real rulers of the GKO !
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2016, 02:33:51 PM »
Cheaters and admin are not the only responsable. Those who doesn't cheat but spend lots of money on ingame advantage are also guilty.

I am not against spending money to support a game, but spending lots of money just to get an advantage when the game is an anarchy? That's a different story. We made it this far because things were too easy for admin, i am absolutely sure that if honest people would spend few bucks or only the needed money (premium only maybe?), admin wouldn't be pleased with his incomes and maybe he would have done something.

But many people complains now, and you watch them selling many LA10 players, how many of these came without token? Blaming admin for allowing cheating is correct, but when you didn't care the results of the ingame advantage you bought or nobody considered the medium term effects or the advantage you bought, you eventually see the results.

And many people will now say "GKO will die without our support", well guess what guys, the game will eventually die, with or without your support, but thanks to many users it will die more rotten than it would if you would've stopped buying ingame advantage, you only made the death more painful.

I'm really sorry for watching you leaving Golex, but at least i have my mind calm, i always said that many people was taking the wrong direction.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:59:46 PM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2016, 02:53:48 PM »
KR10s +1

Those who buy ingame advantages have no right to complain in my opinion. Tokens are the worst thing in this game, and anyone who bought at least 10 tokens should be shame on himself. Even premium brings ingame advantages, but tokens will destroy game completely. And I hope all "token guys" will leave the game. Those people do not know what fair play means. And I am not speaking about Golex or anyone particular, i say generally.

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2016, 03:31:34 PM »
You k 're right , but now I think we should ask the minimum to make this game work, do not think the creation of multiaccounts come because there is this other problem product compensation
This game has many flaws and errors
and still I do not understand , as so few people involved in these discussions
thailand ?

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 05:07:47 AM »
This game has many flaws and errors
and still I do not understand , as so few people involved in these discussions
thailand ?

Because if I say something or not I make no differences at all.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2023, 12:33:09 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2024, 09:07:54 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2024, 08:19:07 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting