Author Topic: TRANSFER MISTAKE!!  (Read 11506 times)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
Re: TRANSFER MISTAKE!!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2015, 01:31:53 PM »
GKO admin give me answer quote:

Sorry, but I can't help you with this issue.

that is it you must love support in this game :)

LOL

If they cant who can ? The least they can do is fix the bug , cause obivously if player room was working properly this wouldnt happen

P.S At least they answer you :D
My Team : Coffe Shop      

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2015, 04:42:10 PM »
LOL

If they cant who can ? The least they can do is fix the bug , cause obivously if player room was working properly this wouldnt happen

P.S At least they answer you :D

No one can.

The Admin could fix it but then almost everyday he should do something for someone who somehow could make mistake.

As our nice Kim Il-Sung said rules are rules and they rule, with no exceptions, even over the Admin.
He may be lazy but he's right.

He could do a lot of things in matter of interface so that making an error could be harder. Shall he does it? Who knows...
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2015, 05:17:19 PM »
As far as i know, there is no rule that pushes a manager to keep a player under contract, Xerery has the right to release the player if he is not satisfied with him. I agree that admin souldn't change the player wage, but i do think that Xerexy should be able yo release the player. Right now, the system (not the rules) prevents him use an ingame feature (release the player). And as Igec said, the same system is the one who allowed Xerexy problem to happen, admin should also pay attention to something that is not working properly (in this case, wage limit set by player room level).

I agree that admin shouldn't fix other player errors (accidentals or intentionals), but i think that errors shouldn't happen due a failure in the game code and also, i think that users should have the valid tools to fix their errors, even if they have to pay for them (releasing thay player would cost nothing more and nothing less than
400k, that's a 2 week salary, same than any other player released).
My team: (95928)

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2015, 07:28:33 PM »
, i think that users should have the valid tools to fix their errors, even if they have to pay for them (releasing thay player would cost nothing more and nothing less than

I too feel sorry for Xerexy and I agree with Carlos, 400k to cancel the  contract plus the loss of the signing on fee of 10m (wow is that really right?) is more than enough punishment for a mistake.

One other point though, is what exactly happens to released players?  If he ended up being released from the game, would the NT cry foul? In this case, I am sure he would not be missed by Italy but what if one day CM United in the Thai league decided they could no longer afford Justice Andrew's salary and would release him? England would loose our best player and I would not be happy.
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2015, 07:38:51 PM »
I agree that admin shouldn't fix other player errors (accidentals or intentionals), but i think that errors shouldn't happen due a failure in the game code and also, i think that users should have the valid tools to fix their errors, even if they have to pay for them (releasing thay player would cost nothing more and nothing less than

Indeed everyone can fix his own errors since he can change the bid until the very last minute.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 07:44:37 PM »

Indeed everyone can fix his own errors since he can change the bid until the very last minute.

That is partially right
The transfer system is so ridiculous that the best chance you have to get a player is to do a crazy offer at that last minute, and the game is so broken that a crazy offer might be accepted even if your wage budget is not enough to cover it.

But we all know, some people plays so perfectly that they don't commit errors and the game is perfect for them.

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2015, 08:24:08 PM »
Sell it to 100 G maybe some players will buy it, also because the salary payable will drop a little
Well, if two teams sell multiple times (every 3 days) this player for 100 G, I think his wage will gradually decrease. So, just find other team willing to do that (you should be the owner every friday morning). I might be wrong though... am I?

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 08:28:55 PM »
But we all know, some people plays so perfectly that they don't commit errors and the game is perfect for them.

I simply take me out of the BOW (bid on wages). I like to pay a bit more to the club instead.

Anyway I had my part of errors by putting some players at the wrong starting price and I lost a couple of players of mine for peanuts. It can happens, especially since this game is not mobile friendly. A simply confirmation buttom could fix it but our Admin is simply doing nothing for the game.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 08:46:22 PM »
Quote from: spamrulez

I simply take me out of the BOW (bid on wages). I like to pay a bit more to the club instead.

Anyway I had my part of errors by putting some players at the wrong starting price and I lost a couple of players of mine for peanuts. It can happens, especially since this game is not mobile friendly. A simply confirmation buttom could fix it but our Admin is simply doing nothing for the game.

Same here, i usually avoid wage wars paying a higher transfer fee, but sometimes.that strategy is not possible (how much extra would you paybfor a player listed 10M? If i want a player listed at 3M or 5M i would pay more, i would think about paying a 30% or 50% extra.en a situation like that pkayer's).

And about Mobile devices, i am fully agreed with you.

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2015, 10:29:26 AM »
Sell it to 100 G maybe some players will buy it, also because the salary payable will drop a little
Well, if two teams sell multiple times (every 3 days) this player for 100 G, I think his wage will gradually decrease. So, just find other team willing to do that (you should be the owner every friday morning). I might be wrong though... am I?

Multiple deal create multiple signing cost...in this case a lot of g's
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2015, 12:05:12 PM »

I'm not so sure of it...
As far as i know, demands only decreases when the player level drops (in other words, when they get old and his abilities decrrases little by little).

I am not 100% sure, but i think that is not possible.

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2015, 12:10:34 PM »

I'm not so sure of it...
As far as i know, demands only decreases when the player level drops (in other words, when they get old and his abilities decrrases little by little).

I think it is possible when player salary is over real value, but salary decrease just about 5% , in case of multiple times in same season who knows...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:12:30 PM by Red »
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2015, 07:24:03 PM »

I'm not so sure of it...

I've seen managers bidding over 50-100k wage for youth players on 2-years contracts and at the beginning of the next season renew them at a lower wage (meanwhile players' CA and value increase considerably). It never came to my mind to calculate how much was the decrease though, but i remember a case when wage drop was from 100+ k to just over 90k.

I think in case of a multiple sale, if the wage is not above the required one (should be lower than the current one), signing on fee should be 0 and total transfer costs=100 G. Again, this is just a guess... i don't have a lot of experience as buyer ...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 08:03:18 PM by Rincewind »