Author Topic: Long pause? No premium !!  (Read 5223 times)

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Long pause? No premium !!
« on: December 31, 2014, 07:53:38 AM »
The first seasons the break between seasons and the other was of 18 days. Now the break is 32 days. I propose a peaceful protest against the Admin !! Leave expire on premium and not renew it until it reduces the pause between one season and the next. If we all do the Admin probably welcome the request and will be more present. I do not renew !! I hope that we would be lots to do so, otherwise no one will listen to us. Listed this place and implemented the protest !!!

:P
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:38:12 AM by spoletino »
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
Re: Long pause? No premium !!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 08:24:29 AM »
Who told you break will be 32 days now?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 09:40:55 AM »
I think it is a period between last league game in one season and 1st game of next season.  Official season brake is shorter but between leagues game is like Spoletino said. And in general it is madness !.  I know there is WC but maybe we should hold friendlies and Custom Cups games on one week so whole WC can be run from Sunday to Sunday just after last game of the season.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 12:00:20 PM »
Who told you break will be 32 days now?

It's italian.

Stagione indicates the pauses between one season and another.
1/2 for example is the pause between the 1st and the second and so on.

Ultima indicate the last league match of one season (day, month, year).

Prima indicates the first league match of one season (day, month, year).

Pausa GG indicates how many day passed by between the last and the first

The first 3 seasons had a pause of 18 days.
All the other seasons ha a pause made with 32 days.
Only the pause between the 10th and the eleventh had a pause made just with 25 days.

It's easy to assume that pause will be 32 days.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 12:03:42 PM by spamrulez »
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 12:32:36 PM »
so bad for premium users.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 12:58:23 PM »
As spamrulez posted, season  brake made larger when we started to play a world cup in season 4, but to me, World Cup is not the problem, i just think that there ate many unnecesary days without activity, i mean.
Official matches ended on monday, and World cup won't start until friday, we are wasting time there, why don't we start World cup every wednesday? Just accelerating the WC start, we could have a full world cup before january 10th, season could start on jan 11th easily.
The other problem is that preseason is too long! Every new season start on sunday, but the first league match starts 10 days later, why don't we play them on wednesday, 3 days after season change?
Yeah, i know, people wants to invest prize money in new players and prize money is delivered after season change, that should change too, then people would have a bit more than 2 weeks between official matches and the money to do whatever they want. That would also help to keep postseason alive, at least market would be more active (we all know that market will die next week and it won't be active until season chamge).

Some simple changes like these will surely help to keep the game active and attractive, but i am afraid that it's kinda unlikely to see them happening....
My team: (95928)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 05:24:14 PM »
32 days + 32 days+ 32 days=96 days with no competition league in 1 solar year.....premium cost 40euros for 1 year= 365 days.....364-96=269 days...we pay for 3 leagues and 1 is regalated....true or not?? for sure that long period must be reduced!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

JFK101

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 05:50:31 PM »
Spoletino: I approve!!

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 09:39:01 PM »
A long pause is boring and I would like a shorter one, anyway, I don't see it like a problem but like an opportunity.

The opportunity for having more daily training to my CA<7 players.

The opportunity for allowing my new-bought players to adapt to the team before the new season starts. I bought a 17 years old 7/9/6 players with AR19 that will be perfectly adapted at the very first league match in the new season.

Since I am premium I have more energy and an extra match for having extra training and extra incoming for not having troubles with my balance.

I have less fun and I would like having more league matches but I am also happy with what we have.

Where someone sees problems I see opportunity.

It's a game. Be positive. Be happy.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:44:53 PM by spoletino »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 12:36:51 AM »
Yes spam, to me, long postseason is not a "real" problem, i mean, my finances are not compromised (have 2,4M, each week without matches (even without friendlies) i lose less than 170k, my players have good condition and i won't need to restore any to play a WC game, i also bought a new player today (a 8/9/6 player) i don't know his real adaptation rate but honestly i don't mind it (i will farm him for a while, so fully adapted/partially adapted doesn't make a difference) but i have seen MANY users leaving the game after long wait and honestly i understand them, market will surely collapse next week (people have less money now, did all improvements before season 13 start, need prize money and free players will appear with that fresh money) so 1 month without matches makes the game unnatractive and it eventually damages the user database.
Yes, it's an oportunity, yes, people might find the WC attractive (but some countries doesn't play WC) but i don't think that adding at least 1 extra friendly per week during postseason would be so many lines in game code and it would help to keep the game living.

Besides, there is no real reason for such a long break, i mean how many extra thing were developed in the last 2 years? If developers would need an extra week to have something done it would be worth, but more than 2 weeks without any official match "just because"?

But in the end, developers are not the only ones to blame, i wonder how many users complain now but will buy premium/token again when needed? This is not new guys, if you pay for this after 8 seasons with same scheme, you already accepted that reality, so go on, keep on it.

Just a word, there is light beyond premium account, you just need to be prepared to play without reports and extra energy   8)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 12:46:18 AM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 04:45:23 PM »
A long pause is boring and I would like a shorter one, anyway, I don't see it like a problem but like an opportunity.

The opportunity for having more daily training to my CA<7 players.

The opportunity for allowing my new-bought players to adapt to the team before the new season starts. I bought a 17 years old 7/9/6 players with AR19 that will be perfectly adapted at the very first league match in the new season.

Since I am premium I have more energy and an extra match for having extra training and extra incoming for not having troubles with my balance.

I have less fun and I would like having more league matches but I am also happy with what we have.

Where someone sees problems I see opportunity.

It's a game. Be positive. Be happy.

Not a problem in most of training sessions for young people, the problem is that you are doing nothing for 32 days in a game. However, I will not renew the premium for these long pauses
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2015, 08:07:06 PM »
Not a problem in most of training sessions for young people, the problem is that you are doing nothing for 32 days in a game. However, I will not renew the premium for these long pauses

My premium will expire 10/06/2015 then maybe I'll do premium every 3 months without renewing during the off seasons.

It's the only kind of message I can use with the Admin.

It's dedicated to our dear Admin:
http://youtu.be/cHWJ-7BUCNg

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »
Besides, there is no real reason for such a long break, i mean how many extra thing were developed in the last 2 years?

This is the point.

There is no real reason for a such long break but we have it.
The admin seesm to be too busy for this game and no developement team seems to exists.

What shall we do now?

We can play this game or we can not play this game.

This game owns some good feats but a lot of work could be done for improving it. No one is doing this and has a smaller amount of player than it deserves. It's sad but true and long period of off season can cause the abandon of people who plays too many games.

The fact is that there's nothing we can say or do for changing things. So we can simply accept that or we can't.
If we can not accept find something else to do for our fun is the only thing to do.

Greetings from Ostia Lido (Rome, Italy).

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2015, 09:54:22 PM »
Another problem of the long time without league is the money we have to pay for the club maintenance. We need more games to not lose money or at least don't  pay maintenance during the interval between seasons
My team: Chespis (27036)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2015, 10:06:35 PM »
Another problem of the long time without league is the money we have to pay for the club maintenance. We need more games to not lose money or at least don't  pay maintenance during the interval between seasons

The King is naked.

The long off season period reveal how many players' financial situation is unbalanced.

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 12:06:55 PM »
Generally in TOP LEVEL, club maintenance is too high. if you don't play at least one league match in a week your financial situation goes down. In my case, some times, the league prize was to control my numbers during de pause
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:09:02 PM by chespis »
My team: Chespis (27036)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2023, 02:15:55 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2024, 07:47:22 AM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2024, 10:23:25 AM »
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2024, 11:52:41 PM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт