Author Topic: Why are all of my FC injured ??  (Read 1725 times)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
Why are all of my FC injured ??
« on: October 18, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »
 I have 6 FC in my team (4 in the main team, 2 in the youth team) out of this six forwards 4 is injured. My best players are injured!!

So does this game has an F * U button and some one has enabled on my or is it crazy coincidence?? Is someone experiencing the same thing or had experienced it ??

Here is a link to my team http://www.gokickoff.com/team_players.php?club_id=243520

Aquilicua

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Why are all of my FC injured ??
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 02:45:28 PM »
Maybe you are playing with hard tackles... and maybe your rivals too... it could be a reason why.

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 03:07:20 PM »
Well I am playing with Easy tackling. My opponents might be playing with hard tackling however user created teams are few in my league and I know bouts are using easy tackling, the worst thing is my FC get injured.

In my last 5 games my 3 forwards got injured
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:12:43 PM by Levan »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 03:54:23 PM »
Different seasons, same old story...   :(

This is a long discussion, and to be honest i think that "the F * U button" somehow exist.... Most of us experienced the massive injury stuff at least once, as you pointed, easy tackling doesn't seem to help much, injuries will probably keep rolling, and the number might be even higher if you switch to normal tackling.

Bad luck mate, this season might he tougher than expected for you, at least the massive injury stuff usually goes next season.

Why only FCs are injured? Probably they are less resistant to injury than others, i don't think that the game dediced to strike FCs only, just coincidence.

BTW: Playing easy tackling all the time, i had 16 injuries in season 10, most of them were long, last season i only had 3, anf most of them were minor, i know how you must be feeling, imassive injuries are really  frustrating....
My team: (95928)

ms2010

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 05:04:14 PM »
Wow... Really bad luck...

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 10:24:29 PM »
Different seasons, same old story...   :(

This is a long discussion, and to be honest i think that "the F * U button" somehow exist.... Most of us experienced the massive injury stuff at least once, as you pointed, easy tackling doesn't seem to help much, injuries will probably keep rolling, and the number might be even higher if you switch to normal tackling.

Bad luck mate, this season might he tougher than expected for you, at least the massive injury stuff usually goes next season.

Why only FCs are injured? Probably they are less resistant to injury than others, i don't think that the game dediced to strike FCs only, just coincidence.

BTW: Playing easy tackling all the time, i had 16 injuries in season 10, most of them were long, last season i only had 3, anf most of them were minor, i know how you must be feeling, imassive injuries are really  frustrating....

16 Injuries in a season !!! That's CRAZY how did you salvage that season ??

I know this sound terrible but glad that I am not the only one with this problem. Otherwise most people would think I gone insane