Author Topic: How are NT players selected ???  (Read 6515 times)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
How are NT players selected ???
« on: September 10, 2014, 01:21:22 PM »
 How are bot NT players selected ?
I have U-21 Player that I believe should be part of U-21 team but he is not
here is the player
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=7336275

here is the NT I am talking about
http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_youth_players.php?nation_id=73

Are this players selected by pure faith or something else ??

Thank you in advance

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: How are NT players selected ???
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 01:35:27 PM »
I think the system takes the level of the player, no the value of the player

For example, a FC can have a high value but it could be because he has 20 on marking, 20 on tackling and 20 on reflex, so his level will be very low. In this way it valorates the most interesting player by the level. 

All you must to do is focus on MC skills first, and your player will have enough level to be on NT playing.

Cheers.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 01:48:39 PM »
I think the system takes the level of the player, no the value of the player

For example, a FC can have a high value but it could be because he has 20 on marking, 20 on tackling and 20 on reflex, so his level will be very low. In this way it valorates the most interesting player by the level. 

All you must to do is focus on MC skills first, and your player will have enough level to be on NT playing.

Cheers.

Thank you for the reply but there might be a small problem with that

Ok my player is not the best out there I know
http://i.imgur.com/jVC16yJ.png
however I think my player should be better at least than what I believe the second MC in U-21 team

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=7091361

I should add that I owned that player and I sold him because either he was x/4/2 or x/5/2

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »
I also think the national team has certain requirements that it looks for. Certain skills are important, but I think the system tries to select the players with the most balanced skill sets. That is why I think some very good players who can only play one half of the game don't get selected. The system focuses on offensive and defensive skills and takes players that have a good mix of both.  For this reason, you can usually tell who will make the national team by looking at the players skills, the players he needs to compete with to get on the team, and then beat the competition. It seems to work for me.

If that don't work, buy them just as the team is selected at the beginning of the year.
Hibury FC

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »
Looks like something is broken on selection here is Poland: http://imgur.com/gYyetA1 and I can tell for sure there is no the best MC no matter of skill or level or value. IMHO this is 2nd season with this bug.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 01:58:02 PM »
I also think the national team has certain requirements that it looks for. Certain skills are important, but I think the system tries to select the players with the most balanced skill sets. That is why I think some very good players who can only play one half of the game don't get selected. The system focuses on offensive and defensive skills and takes players that have a good mix of both.  For this reason, you can usually tell who will make the national team by looking at the players skills, the players he needs to compete with to get on the team, and then beat the competition. It seems to work for me.

If that don't work, buy them just as the team is selected at the beginning of the year.

I heard the same ( some skins are more important the others ) but I made my player as balanced as possible you can take a look at him here

http://i.imgur.com/jVC16yJ.png

I guess unit every nt team will have a manager the team selection will be a guessing game.
WHY IS NOT IT ALLOWED FOR EVERY NATION TO HAVE A MANAGER!!!

Looks like something is broken on selection here is Poland: http://imgur.com/gYyetA1 and I can tell for sure there is no the best MC no matter of skill or level or value. IMHO this is 2nd season with this bug.

It's broken beyond repairs, but at least you have a chance to have a manager in NT. Not every nation is that lucky :'(
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:01:13 PM by Levan »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 02:02:02 PM »
Before season 11 end, i left the U21 squad with the players that i tought was key in our new process, 23 players, CA5+/LA9+/PR3+ the system made a complete cleanup, only 5 or 6 players remained and then it filled the list with some players that never were in our plans, i don't how how the system works, but it seems pretty stupid, no matter if NT is bot or not.....
My team: (95928)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 02:09:57 PM »
Before season 11 end, i left the U21 squad with the players that i tought was key in our new process, 23 players, CA5+/LA9+/PR3+ the system made a complete cleanup, only 5 or 6 players remained and then it filled the list with some players that never were in our plans, i don't how how the system works, but it seems pretty stupid, no matter if NT is bot or not.....

Funny

So I guess i am not the only one who thinks the system is broken ??

Why does not the system allows small nations to have a NT Representative why ?!
I understand farming players but the results can not be worse than what my NT bot selection

KLAA-NO

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 03:02:43 PM »
Bots are Bot.  :-X

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 03:29:23 PM »
 ;) I think the bots do consider some skills more important than others. The bot also doesn't like when any of these skills are low, I.E. less than 12. It seems that players with skills above 13 in key areas get the call when other players who have similar skill values are excluded from selection. Take a look at all the players of LA4 who get selected and look closely at their skills. You can see a trend or at least I can see a pattern. Using this method, I often select players before the bot selects them for U21 sides. Currently have used this process successfully and have 12 players on their U21 teams. I get these players when they were young but judged from their skills that they could potentially make the national side. I have a few more that haven't made it yet, but I think in a season or two they will get their birth as well.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 03:35:40 PM »
I understand your point, bot managers plays default marking, default pressing and so on, so they don't consider CA/LA/PR or UZM/OZM skills, they pick players based on their "neutral" tactic.
For bot nations it is reasonable, but it also uses the same criteria for non bot nations: Argentina U21 will play with the same tactic than U21 WC final, but it won't be using the fittest players to it.

Bots are Bot.  :-X

You can say it louder, but not clearer.... Bots are bots after all  :(

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 03:46:57 PM »
Also bots don't consider dmr/l/c or amr/l/c, these players never get to play no matter how good they are... :(

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 03:53:00 PM »
 ;) That's not true at all. Bots do consider these positions but not for the positions they actually play. A bot will consider an AMC/DMC/DMRL only if that player is better than the ones that would naturally sit in the default formation. If a players skills are better than any currently playing that position, they will be selected but they usually will not make the starting team line up at all. I have had many players like this sit in the national team but never getting used. Bot managers are after all idiots. Give me the Bermuda National Team and I am sure they will do a lot better than they do now.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 04:26:42 PM »
Give me the Bermuda National Team and I am sure they will do a lot better than they do now.

Hahaha nice try  :P

But this thread's discussiom is how bot teams picks players, not Bermuda's situation, that's a completely different (and long) discussion.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:28:30 PM by Kr10s »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 09:50:01 PM »
I believe the system selects the best players for a default marking-default press-default roaming tactics. Tactical scores are paramount in its selection, and other individual skills secondary.
 :)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2023, 06:01:41 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2023, 10:15:31 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2024, 07:22:03 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2024, 10:58:03 AM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2024, 08:02:13 AM »
http://audiobookkeeper.ru http://cottagenet.ru http://eyesvision.ru http://eyesvisions.com http://factoringfee.ru http://filmzones.ru http://gadwall.ru http://gaffertape.ru http://gageboard.ru http://gagrule.ru http://gallduct.ru http://galvanometric.ru http://gangforeman.ru http://gangwayplatform.ru http://garbagechute.ru http://gardeningleave.ru http://gascautery.ru http://gashbucket.ru http://gasreturn.ru http://gatedsweep.ru http://gaugemodel.ru http://gaussianfilter.ru http://gearpitchdiameter.ru http://geartreating.ru http://generalizedanalysis.ru http://generalprovisions.ru http://geophysicalprobe.ru http://geriatricnurse.ru http://getintoaflap.ru 
http://getthebounce.ru http://habeascorpus.ru http://habituate.ru http://hackedbolt.ru http://hackworker.ru http://hadronicannihilation.ru http://haemagglutinin.ru http://hailsquall.ru http://hairysphere.ru http://halforderfringe.ru http://halfsiblings.ru http://hallofresidence.ru http://haltstate.ru http://handcoding.ru http://handportedhead.ru http://handradar.ru http://handsfreetelephone.ru http://hangonpart.ru http://haphazardwinding.ru http://hardalloyteeth.ru http://hardasiron.ru http://hardenedconcrete.ru http://harmonicinteraction.ru http://hartlaubgoose.ru http://hatchholddown.ru http://haveafinetime.ru http://hazardousatmosphere.ru http://headregulator.ru http://heartofgold.ru http://heatageingresistance.ru 
http://heatinggas.ru http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru http://jacketedwall.ru http://japanesecedar.ru http://jibtypecrane.ru http://jobabandonment.ru http://jobstress.ru http://jogformation.ru http://jointcapsule.ru http://jointsealingmaterial.ru http://journallubricator.ru http://juicecatcher.ru http://junctionofchannels.ru http://justiciablehomicide.ru http://juxtapositiontwin.ru http://kaposidisease.ru http://keepagoodoffing.ru http://keepsmthinhand.ru http://kentishglory.ru http://kerbweight.ru http://kerrrotation.ru http://keymanassurance.ru http://keyserum.ru http://kickplate.ru http://killthefattedcalf.ru http://kilowattsecond.ru http://kingweakfish.ru http://kinozones.ru http://kleinbottle.ru http://kneejoint.ru 
http://knifesethouse.ru http://knockonatom.ru http://knowledgestate.ru http://kondoferromagnet.ru http://labeledgraph.ru http://laborracket.ru http://labourearnings.ru http://labourleasing.ru http://laburnumtree.ru http://lacingcourse.ru http://lacrimalpoint.ru http://lactogenicfactor.ru http://lacunarycoefficient.ru http://ladletreatediron.ru http://laggingload.ru http://laissezaller.ru http://lambdatransition.ru http://laminatedmaterial.ru http://lammasshoot.ru http://lamphouse.ru http://lancecorporal.ru http://lancingdie.ru http://landingdoor.ru http://landmarksensor.ru http://landreform.ru http://landuseratio.ru http://languagelaboratory.ru http://largeheart.ru http://lasercalibration.ru http://laserlens.ru 
http://laserpulse.ru http://laterevent.ru http://latrinesergeant.ru http://layabout.ru http://leadcoating.ru http://leadingfirm.ru http://learningcurve.ru http://leaveword.ru http://machinesensible.ru http://magneticequator.ru http://magnetotelluricfield.ru http://mailinghouse.ru http://majorconcern.ru http://mammasdarling.ru http://managerialstaff.ru http://manipulatinghand.ru http://manualchoke.ru http://medinfobooks.ru http://mp3lists.ru http://nameresolution.ru http://naphtheneseries.ru http://narrowmouthed.ru http://nationalcensus.ru http://naturalfunctor.ru http://navelseed.ru http://neatplaster.ru http://necroticcaries.ru http://negativefibration.ru http://neighbouringrights.ru http://objectmodule.ru 
http://observationballoon.ru http://obstructivepatent.ru http://oceanmining.ru http://octupolephonon.ru http://offlinesystem.ru http://offsetholder.ru http://olibanumresinoid.ru http://onesticket.ru http://packedspheres.ru http://pagingterminal.ru http://palatinebones.ru http://palmberry.ru http://papercoating.ru http://paraconvexgroup.ru http://parasolmonoplane.ru http://parkingbrake.ru http://partfamily.ru http://partialmajorant.ru http://quadrupleworm.ru http://qualitybooster.ru http://quasimoney.ru http://quenchedspark.ru http://quodrecuperet.ru http://rabbetledge.ru http://radialchaser.ru http://radiationestimator.ru http://railwaybridge.ru http://randomcoloration.ru http://rapidgrowth.ru http://rattlesnakemaster.ru 
http://reachthroughregion.ru http://readingmagnifier.ru http://rearchain.ru http://recessioncone.ru http://recordedassignment.ru http://rectifiersubstation.ru http://redemptionvalue.ru http://reducingflange.ru http://referenceantigen.ru http://regeneratedprotein.ru http://reinvestmentplan.ru http://safedrilling.ru http://sagprofile.ru http://salestypelease.ru http://samplinginterval.ru http://satellitehydrology.ru http://scarcecommodity.ru http://scrapermat.ru http://screwingunit.ru http://seawaterpump.ru http://secondaryblock.ru http://secularclergy.ru http://seismicefficiency.ru http://selectivediffuser.ru http://semiasphalticflux.ru http://semifinishmachining.ru http://spicetrade.ru http://spysale.ru http://stungun.ru http://tacticaldiameter.ru 
http://tailstockcenter.ru http://tamecurve.ru http://tapecorrection.ru http://tappingchuck.ru http://taskreasoning.ru http://technicalgrade.ru http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru http://telescopicdamper.ru http://temperateclimate.ru http://temperedmeasure.ru http://tenementbuilding.ru http://ultramaficrock.ru http://ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2024, 08:13:26 PM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт