Author Topic: NATIONAL DISASTERS, FLOODS DESTROY SERBIA AND BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA!!!  (Read 6635 times)

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina are flooded... In Serbia more than 20 000 people living in high risik, and half of the state is flooded, *** PLEASE HELP ***!!! http://www.srbija.gov.rs/vesti/vest.php?id=101004&change_lang=en

Please moderators do not delete this Topic!!!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:05:27 PM by Djolle »

moma3108

• National Team
    • View Profile
[imghttp://images3.kurir-info.rs/slika-900x608/obrenovac-poplave-evakuacija-foto-tanjug-1400311633-498317.jpg]http://[/img]

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
Pictures
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:54:22 AM by Littmann »

moma3108

• National Team
    • View Profile
Please help, SHARE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS, be human people lefted without their home's for which thay worked whole their life, many are still threatened, not evacueted, every help is welcome. We have an extensive property damage and most importantly we have the victims and thousands of people were left without property, the electrical network has been compromised, we fight. But any help is appreciated, help or share on social networks, somebody will help, one of the poorest countries in Europe has hit a terrible accident and any help is appreciated. THANKS AHEAD TO ALL GOOD PEOPLE"S.

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
Here you can see the situation in Serbia...  http://www.intermagazin.rs/slike-poplava-u-srbiji-i-bih/

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
I have already made a payment (altough not very much as I was able), I have sent couple of SMS messages to help vulnerable people. I also wanted to come and help however I could not get time off, but there are a lot of volunteers that have already went to Serbia to assist  :D
Let the God help you  :D

JohnTerry

• Professional team
  • Moderator of Serbia GKO Forum
    • View Profile
More details, pictures, videos regarding FLOODING DISASTER in EX-YU countries:

http://www.b92.net/eng/

HUGE thanks to everyone who is helping in this horrible situation!
Forever trust in who you are - and nothing else matters!

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
Send few messages to donate some funds, in next days will donate and some blankets and clothes. Hope everything will sort quickly and in near future this will be only bad and sad memories. May the victims R.I.P.

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
Small part of the donated goods just from Skopje, actions like these were committed all over our country, and these are not stopping here, actions continuing tomorrow with same pace. Hold on brothers !!!

moma3108

• National Team
    • View Profile
hvala Tucko, COVEK SI, hvala i svoj ostaloj braci MAKEDONCIMA koji su pomogli.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Crazy - England and Wales had its wettest winter ever (since records began in 1766), now the Balkans experience its worst flooding disaster on record? Hello climate change....

All the best to those affected  :(

However, this thread belongs in the off-topic subforum.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

KLAA-NO

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
God bless you. :D

HONGDANG11

• Professional team
    • View Profile

JohnTerry

• Professional team
  • Moderator of Serbia GKO Forum
    • View Profile
Dear friends! Thanks a lot for all ways of your support for our region in this unspeakably difficult moments!
Forever trust in who you are - and nothing else matters!

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
I am very proud of my citizens  :)
I hope that Serbia can recover from this terrible tragedy as soon as possible.  :D
I am praying for you!!!  :D

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: NATIONAL DISASTERS, FLOODS DESTROY SERBIA AND BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2024, 08:49:48 PM »