Author Topic: How to play against OFFENSIVE team?  (Read 6658 times)

castor

• Youth team
    • View Profile
How to play against OFFENSIVE team?
« on: January 18, 2014, 04:23:44 PM »
I just started playing Gokickoff, and today i have to play against a team that plays offensive. It's the only human team (apart from me of course) in the league. I would like to know if someone could help me and give me some tips or tricks about how to play against him. Maybe using counter attacks? I know it depends on my players and his I guess, but I'm totally new in this game and anything you could say would help. Thank you!

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
Re: How to play against OFFENSIVE team?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 07:46:09 PM »
 ;) I think you can be successful against offensive teams in many ways but it will still depend on your players. If you feel that you team is a better attacking team, you may want to just shoot it out and see who wins. If you think his defense is better than yours, you may want to sacrifice some attack for more defenders.
You will want to consider the strength of the team you are playing and decide in which areas you have the best chance of victory and play that way. Most of all, make sure that your tactics suit your players. Good luck in your match.
Hibury FC

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 08:11:53 PM »
park the bus
counter attack
depend on luck - use dynamic or very dynamic philosophy

same as in real football...for a good example, watch Chelsea in the 2012 UEFA champions league final.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

castor

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 01:11:10 PM »
;) I think you can be successful against offensive teams in many ways but it will still depend on your players. If you feel that you team is a better attacking team, you may want to just shoot it out and see who wins. If you think his defense is better than yours, you may want to sacrifice some attack for more defenders.
You will want to consider the strength of the team you are playing and decide in which areas you have the best chance of victory and play that way. Most of all, make sure that your tactics suit your players. Good luck in your match.

park the bus
counter attack
depend on luck - use dynamic or very dynamic philosophy
same as in real football...for a good example, watch Chelsea in the 2012 UEFA champions league final.

Finally I ended up playing on counter attack and I used very dynamic philosophy. I also selected the Match of the Season option, since the rival team is the only human team on the league, and I won 5-0 :) So thanks a lot for your help guys!

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 10:52:52 AM »
Used MOTS? In this case talking about tactics is useless.... :P
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Raulsilva

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • ??????????
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 03:28:55 AM »
We should support this because it was good.

Damnyka

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 07:56:06 AM »
I bought dolls for children to play with anyone in the forums lately.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2023, 02:57:08 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2023, 03:52:13 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2023, 06:16:09 PM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting