Author Topic: Formation changes ?  (Read 6547 times)

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Formation changes ?
« on: June 23, 2011, 02:42:07 AM »
It would be nice if we can set to change formation prior to the game.

Now we can substitute or make tactical changes but, as far as i know, we cannot make a formation change (eg. change from 4-4-2 to 3-4-3 etc.)

I dont know if it's technically possible but if it is, please add it.

Thank you.  :(

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Formation changes ?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 02:50:04 AM »
It's true.... it would really help.

It would be great to store 2 formations and, depending on match situation make your team switch formations (eg 4-4-2 to 4-3-3) and set a substitution in the meantime (MF out, a FW in).
My team: (95928)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 02:54:25 AM »
Thanks for your advice. We might have this feature in the next season.

:(

Mr.Es

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 04:45:45 PM »
Thanks for your advice. We might have this feature in the next season.

:(
8)

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
  • Born to win everything!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »
Excellent!  ;)

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)
#1st in "Torneo Amistoso de Argentina" friendly tournament. (S. 2-3)

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
Re: Set new position on substitutions
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 01:15:38 PM »
yes this will be great

intervention

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 02:26:41 PM »
 8) Indeed... you should be able to change your formation with the in match advanced instructions  :D
Talking is good, arguing is bad... telling the difference is genius :D

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 03:19:15 PM »
Great idea; it would also help if we could choose their settings (more defend/attack, long shots, run with ball, & on penalty area) as well, since subbed in players seem to have all these settings set to default, which may not be the best choices.

Also, it can be annoying if you sub out a player you've set for free kicks, corners, target man, etc. because once they've been subbed out, this setting turns to default, which seems to randomly allocate the duty among the players on the field, rather than have the best-suited player perform them. While it would be nice if the game engine automatically selected the best player for the task at hand, it would also help if these settings can be altered for substitutions. Even a 2nd choice option for each of these settings should achieve this.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

intervention

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 03:39:16 PM »
..... Even a 2nd choice option for each of these settings should achieve this.

Totally agree, second and maybe even third choice free kick takers, penalty takers, corner takers and captains would improve the forementioned situation  :D

Player settings are not defult... the player coming on will copy the same settings as the player coming off ;), this is good if you are making a like for like swap... not so good if you are bringing on a different style player!

So it would be nice to be able to set each player individually regardless if they are in the starting 11 or not :)
Talking is good, arguing is bad... telling the difference is genius :D

endlessmeans

• National Team
    • View Profile
[Suggestion]tactical positioning during match
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 07:40:09 AM »
I noticed, or if possible didn't see, that I can't change a players position on the field during the match. For example, if you're playing with 2 Defensive midfielders, and are losing, you would replace one of them with a striker, but in the subbing match order, it only lets you change the player, not the position? I think it should be made available in the match order options, sub player Def Mid with player St in position....

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion]tactical positioning during match
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 08:28:41 AM »
it had to been done long time ago. but developers has more important changes i guess

Andres007

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Changing tactics
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 04:29:38 PM »
Hi!

I would like to know, if it is possible to make such thing like changing your tactics in th middle of the game. I mean we can set the attacking mentality and substitutions, but if I am down by 2 or so I would like to change my line-up from 4-5-1 to 3-4-3 and so on.....I hope you understand what I mean.

:)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Changing tactics
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 06:37:45 AM »
This is something that has been suggested many times.  :D

If you think it should be a top priority for GKO developers, vote for it here: http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=11852.0
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Andres007

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Changing tactics
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 12:38:35 PM »
Thanks. My bad. Voted.

:)

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
admin!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 07:30:21 PM »
it is time to implement in conditional orders changes positions during the game!

wake up!!!

JFK101

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: admin!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 07:39:30 PM »
for the 12th season i will expect some new realeases and options ... the game itself needs it .. 7% of the top team are leaving .. and you wanna still increase your earning..
For me just a little improvment: a multiplayer button choise .... Thanks  8)

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »
tactically would be a revolution!

to change in the middle of a match, one ML passing play as AML or FL ... etc ...

naishi4

• Professional team
  • C. REAL ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA B-1, LITTLE BASTARDS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 08:09:37 PM »
as kaisser say we really need this, it would be fantastic and usefull, specially for sustitutions because of some injury or player ejection, admin really need to think about this

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 02:20:31 AM »
I asked for it when the engine changed a season ago, with the new engine player positions have far more weight in team tactics and individual performances than before, having the ability to change our formations from a standard formation into a very offensive or packing the team behind if needed would be a big improvement in the way that matches are played, i would love to see that happening  :D
My team: (95928)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 11:12:03 AM »
everyone is  asking for this change, in all communities,

if it will happen it twill make the game a perfect simulator of the real game

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2023, 08:58:28 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting