Author Topic: Loan and exchange  (Read 14465 times)

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
  • Born to win everything!
    • View Profile
Loan and exchange
« on: November 30, 2010, 08:51:46 AM »
I don't know if this is something already proposed.
My proposal is create player exchange and player loan in market page. So we mustn't necessarily spend a lot of money to have a player.

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)
#1st in "Torneo Amistoso de Argentina" friendly tournament. (S. 2-3)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Loan and exchange
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 09:55:14 AM »
Good idea ! We'll consider that.

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 10:24:47 AM »
Very good! Thanks

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 02:10:02 PM »
This feature might take quite a long consideration as it is likely that
some people can use this feature for cheating.

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »
Sure. But you can include some benchmarks for avoid to change a very good player for a very bad player. This is for exchange.
For loans you can estabilish a max number of allowed loans. For example 5 loans simultaneously.
What do you think?

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)

L scott

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »
5!?

btw, good idea

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 01:18:52 PM »
I propose again this suggestion. At least loans can be allowed: max 5 loans for each team and max 5 loans granted by each team to other teams. In other words: max 5 loans incoming and max 5 loans output. What do you think?

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)

MD - Emre Yavuz - LT

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • Virtonomics
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 01:23:59 PM »
Can be good idea but it'll be a little risky because of fraud. player exchange maybe done on player estimate value, but maybe the team who lists the player for transfer can not accept player change.

but loan-out and loan-in players will be very good
Team: Gilead FK
Manager: Emre YAVUZ
Establish date: 14/12/2010 (season 1)
League : B

Turkish Language Translator
Turkiye Forum Moderator
Trophy : D-27 Win, C-4 R-Up

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »
It's very risky to both teams, if you loan a really promising player and the other team doesn't use him, then you've spoiled a player, the risk of cheating is very high too, but with some conditions might be very good indeed.

I've been thinking about an option to "Try to buy a player", even if the player is not in the transfer market, you can make an offer to buy, with some conditions to avoid cheating (let's say minimum 1,5 times his market value, and the player is placed in auction like a normal player for sale) and the posibility to buy players for BOT teams (and maybe to inactive users?), so, increasing the number of good players managed by active users we'll keep national teams stronger too!
Of course, active managers would be free to refuse that offer if they want to, or send a counteroffer.
My team: (95928)

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 04:46:05 AM »
It is a good idea but it is also a big incentive to cheat.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 07:30:58 AM »
It might kill players market. managers will want to exchange players instead of buying them.active managers wont trade decent players while cheters will

I've been thinking about an option to "Try to buy a player", even if the player is not in the transfer market, you can make an offer to buy, with some conditions to avoid cheating (let's say minimum 1,5 times his market value, and the player is placed in auction like a normal player for sale) and the posibility to buy players for BOT teams (and maybe to inactive users?), so, increasing the number of good players managed by active users we'll keep national teams stronger too!
Of course, active managers would be free to refuse that offer if they want to, or send a counteroffer.

players buying should be in auction way.also bots or inactive users do not get new players so its posible to be left with less than 11 players. trading should be between manager and manager

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »
It's very risky to both teams, if you loan a really promising player and the other team doesn't use him, then you've spoiled a player, the risk of cheating is very high too, but with some conditions might be very good indeed.

You can loan your player to the team choosed by you. You are not forced to loan your players to all team, you can choose the team where your player will play.

With the right criteria to finalize this type of negotations there is no danger

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 08:39:13 AM »
I'll create 2 fake acc's and will loan some decent players to my major team, also will spend saved G to improve facilities

cleric

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 08:51:43 AM »

You can loan your player to the team choosed by you. You are not forced to loan your players to all team, you can choose the team where your player will play.

With the right criteria to finalize this type of negotations there is no danger

Exchange can't be done, or at least it won't be easy, since player value is different than the market value. I've seen players sold by 5 times their value, or by 100G. That's the real value of the player - what people are willing to pay for that player, not what the system says.

Anyway, 5-man loaning is a great idea, since that would enforce manager communication to find the best possible manager / team for your player. Something by far more personal than auction transfers.

I'll create 2 fake acc's and will loan some decent players to my major team, also will spend saved G to improve facilities

Well, you can create 2 fake acc's and buy weak players for big amounts of... oh wait, that's cheating too ;) I mean, that's not a reason to consider loaning as a bad idea. It's just another thing to take care of. Admins must have a tool that smartly describes interaction between teams / ips and reports strange behavior, in order to hunt down cheaters.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 09:01:17 AM »
what are benefits of exchanging players?

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 09:17:41 AM »

The only advantages are:
Matches for the player going on loan - so he gets to his PA quicker. I assume that his host club can insist in certain training, and by a coach of a ceretain level?
The host Club saves some money (although young players do not cost a lot)
The Other Club gets a player, who is not good enough for the host club's first XI, and only has to pay wages.

I have sold a few 22-23 year olds, who I could have loaned as I have better players 5 years older, but then I spent the money on even better younger players.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 09:30:56 AM »

players buying should be in auction way.also bots or inactive users do not get new players so its posible to be left with less than 11 players. trading should be between manager and manager

That's exactly what i said......

...... and about leave teams with less than 11 players, bot teams might be able to generate youth or normal players to compensate (bad players CA1 or 2) and there's no problem.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:39:27 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 09:46:24 AM »

The only advantages are:
Matches for the player going on loan - so he gets to his PA quicker. I assume that his host club can insist in certain training, and by a coach of a ceretain level?
The Other Club gets a player, who is not good enough for the host club's first XI, and only has to pay wages.

I have sold a few 22-23 year olds, who I could have loaned as I have better players 5 years older, but then I spent the money on even better younger players.

Stronger teams are supposed to have better training facilities, staff and etc. so why loan a player to weaker team and slower down his improvement?

Stronger teams wont take weak players and there is no point for weak teams to loan their best players

There are injuress and red cards so it would be silly to loan and 12-15th player, only weak ones

If i want to build a decent team i will buy a player, train him up and will have him for lots of seasons. Why i should train other teams player who i will have for a season or two, what is more, i would need to search for new player when host club will decide to take it back

I know there is now force to loan players, but i see no serious benefits only a polite action from strong teams to improve weak players of weak teams by slowing down their own players training

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 10:01:10 AM »
My Training Facilities are both good (or will be when the Fitness Centre upgrade is finished), so I would only loan out players if they were going to play every week, and get the right sort of training.

I would be very unlikely to loan a player from another club.

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 10:04:02 AM »

The only advantages are:

Stronger teams are supposed to have better training facilities, staff and etc. so why loan a player to weaker team and slower down his improvement?

Stronger teams wont take weak players and there is no point for weak teams to loan their best players

There are injuress and red cards so it would be silly to loan and 12-15th player, only weak ones

If i want to build a decent team i will buy a player, train him up and will have him for lots of seasons. Why i should train other teams player who i will have for a season or two, what is more, i would need to search for new player when host club will decide to take it back

I know there is now force to loan players, but i see no serious benefits only a polite action from strong teams to improve weak players of weak teams by slowing down their own players training

Yes, but if the player reached his LA he can't improve without matches and with matches the player gets experience and improves his ability. With training, experience doesn't improve  ;)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:05:42 AM by SeppIbra »

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 10:11:15 AM »

Yes, but if the player reached his LA he can't improve without matches and with matches the player gets experience and improves his ability. With training, experience doesn't improve  ;)

True. But as i said who will loan his best +15 palyers?and then, why you need a weak experienced player, who has already reached his LA

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 10:22:33 AM »

True. But as i said who will loan his best +15 palyers?and then, why you need a weak experienced player, who has already reached his LA

Why weak? If you have a player A (young) with 6 stars of CA and LA 6 and a player B (young too) with 6 stars of CA and 8 of LA, you sell one of these two? In my opinion most intelligent thing is loan first player (to give him experience and also to improve ability) and keep the second. So, the first will improve for matches with the other team and the second improves too because he will play matches for your team and for training too cause he didn't reach yet his LA
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:25:36 AM by SeppIbra »

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 10:30:32 AM »
You have players of CA of 6, not playing?  ::)

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
You have players of CA of 6, not playing?  ::)

Not yet  :) However it was an example.. CA can be 4-5 stars too..

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 10:35:02 AM »

Why weak? If you have a player A (young) with 6 stars of CA and LA 6 and a player B (young too) with 6 stars of CA and 8 of LA, you sell one of these two? In my opinion most intelligent thing is loan first player (to give him experience and also to improve ability) and keep the second. So, the first will improve for matches with the other team and the second improves too because he will play matches for your team and will for training too cause he didn't reach yet his LA

Look at the bolded part

If player isn't weak i will keep him in my 11 or at least let him to play friendly matches. at the end of season i will have good training facilities, i already have all 100k G worth staff so why i would need to loan my young player to a team wich will train slower my player?

Would you take my young player with 6 stars of CA and LA 6, put him on your major team and play league games?if the player isn't weak ill do it myself, but if he is weak then why anybody would put him on starting 11?

The point is that nobody will give away their strong players as well as they wont take weak players