Author Topic: Please vote for future of GKO and your team.  (Read 4211 times)

TER ! TEAM

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????? ???????????
    • View Profile
Please vote for future of GKO and your team.
« on: October 06, 2013, 09:13:15 AM »
Dear,admin

There is now a mismatch between LA and PR. The thing is the rule to reduce when players reach 22 is too quick for these day LA9+ players
I propose to increase the period before reducing PR for the player.It can make balance for GKO.Now many player is useless if they high ages and low PR.

Now, Many team have problem about rate of decrease of PR, It very fast. first times this game have player LA 7 or  lower but now player have LA9 or  higher. that mean we can train to full CA so hard(CA7+ can't train). I would like to ask you to consider about expanding time for reduction of PR from age 22
to 23 or 24 years old to balance the game.

Please vote  :D

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 10:03:39 AM by TER ! TEAM »

ChogunTom

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Please vote for future of GKO and your team.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
  ;) 8)
ChogunTom (19275)

ka-wa-chi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 09:19:51 AM »
 ;) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

?????????

• National Team
  • Yes We CAN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 09:25:07 AM »
good idea 24 year old  are match for  high pr.

i need Change!! 8)

TER ! TEAM

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????? ???????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 09:28:56 AM »
We need change !  8)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 09:33:19 AM »
Something must be done.

Training a 11/3 or 11/4 until his skillcap is almost impossibile starting at 16, impossibile starting at almost 18 with a CA of 1.

I have a 10/4 and I may not be able to fully train him at his cap even if I had him 17 yo at the very first day of this season with a CA of 3. I should be able to have him CA 9 at his 21st birthday but then he will become TA 2 and I don't know if it will be enough for this last step. If I am lucky enough with the injuries. Now he's CA 4 but also he stopped 23 day for injury.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 10:05:47 AM »
I understand how you guys feel about it, but i think that PR levels are fine, the problem is player's age.

Right now, all teams can afford to have CA7 players in their squads, i would say that it's an average level in competitive leagues, if PR changes, that average level will also be increased and bigger teams will have more and more advantage against smaller teams who can't afford LA8+ players easily.

I have a 10/4 and I may not be able to fully train him at his cap even if I had him 17 yo at the very first day of this season with a CA of 3. I should be able to have him CA 9 at his 21st birthday but then he will become TA 2 and I don't know if it will be enough for this last step. If I am lucky enough with the injuries. Now he's CA 4 but also he stopped 23 day for injury.

Picking wich players you should train and how to train them is also a managerial work IMO, when you pull academy players things are a lottery, but when you go to transfer market you can pick injury prone hard players and push them in daily training, that helps a lot you know?
Improving your physio is another way to get faster results, avoiding injury penalties, improving your physio's level reduces training injuries drastically and it helps. High level physio is useless on match injuries (they are too long, you are still pushed to use credits to heal your players) but in training stuff, i find it pretty useful, i haven't suffered a training injury longer than 8 days. Raising young players is not only about PR/facilities/coaches, phisyio is another part of the whole scenario but people ignores them.

And before somebody say that i don't have PR issues: I pulled a 3/10/3 a week ago, i am pretty aware that i won't max him before his PR starts to decrease (he's 19 years old now) but at least i know that i'll have him playing under league standarts at age 21 and he will keep increasing in time. I am also farming a 18yo 3/8/3 keeper (he will stop growin in daily training at CA 5.4) and a 18 yo 2/9/3 MR. So yes, i suffer their PR issues, but i think that i will have them playing under normal values in a couple of seasons, they will shine later for sure, around age 23.

I still remember when i was U21 manager 2 seasons ago, most players were PR5, my experience training them taugth me that raising a 1/7/5 into a 7/7/5 was possible in 2 seasons (i maxed a 1/8/5 in 2 seasons), at least now it takes more time (wich is far more realistic), we can't expect to max players at age 21, in real life a player shows their max ability at age 25/26 (more or less), why would we have LA10 players maxed at age 22?

However, i would accept to reduce players's age a little bit: this season i searched 8 extra players in academy before pulling 8. 12 of them were 18 years old or older (it represents my academy player's 75% ), i have no regrets about their PR (all of them are PR3 or 4) but i think it would be okay to have younger players, at least a little bit (i would be pleased with age 17 instead 18), that would give us a little extra to reach CA7 faster, then our players would still need time to improve but we might get an extra season using that PR3/4 without a penalty.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:08:29 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

akkieth

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 10:30:29 AM »
I have a small team I don't need to change .

Tackey Anderssen

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????
    • View Profile
    • Logo team
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 11:40:34 AM »
everything has been fine.
Philosophy = Balance----->>>Liverpool ?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 02:25:54 AM »
When I started this game about a year ago a lot of people were talking about how the gap was increasing. In my opinion, the playing field is made more level when players have lower progress rates. The time needed to train high LA players now is long. It means that even though a player has a lot of potential, he still needs a lot of work to reach that goal. Those players with high LA will take years before they can reach their full potential. In that time, other players will have years build. Making good decisions for your team is key. It is a race for time and efficiency.
I don't have many players with high progress rates. I am suspicious about reaching the maximum ability of some of my LA 7 players. This has not discouraged me from training them. My best players are players that I grew from CA 1 with some of the worst growth rates. It took years for them to even reach CA 5 but they have been trained for how my team plays with care.
With some luck, you can raise a good team quickly, but in my experience, it takes a long term plan. I try each day to make my team better. I'm not concerned about how long it will take to reach my goals. I am only concerned about making the most productive decisions for my team.
Players with low progress rates will grow if you give them attention.
Hibury FC

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 06:54:12 AM »
First of all polls on forum are ridiculous. We have here 1%. or even less of gko population so any result of vote means nothing.

I agree with Carlos but also understanding other managers with this "problem".
I have trained player 9/4 before he reached 21 by letting him play in every game. for 2seasons(almost 60 games per season). Becose of that lose few points at beginning but my goal was to make great player for future for my club. Now im training 9/2. 9/3 9/4 and 10/4 even if fail to fully train them before they reach 21years i will complete them next season from minimal match training.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 07:02:49 AM by elcura »
Empire (23277) - Poland

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 08:06:54 AM »
I think it is urgently needed to change this thing, because it is total insanity for a player so early to reach its full potential. The thing is that in the real world of football, players are constantly progressing day by day and at the age of 30 his abilities decline. I have a case where my player has reached his LA with only 16 years old!   :o It does not make any sense because he is only now beginning to develop as a player.
Therefore I fully agree with this proposal, the limit progress players must be moved at least to 23.  :P

Aquilicua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 05:36:08 PM »
I don't understand where is the problem... it is the same for all the managers.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2023, 02:12:10 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2023, 06:13:55 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2024, 07:25:08 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting