Author Topic: Youth camp update  (Read 28974 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Youth camp update
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 05:14:55 AM »
Actually one needs ~2.3 million invested (so far) for a LA7 player from youth camp atm, which translates to almost 100K invested per week since the youth camp feature was introduced.

It will be interesting to see how this changes next season after money invested in the first season is removed from the rankings. I think the investment required for all but very high LA players will drop by about a third.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 06:51:47 AM »
100k per week in a volatile investment?

This is madness.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

rahmawan

• Professional team
  • JAYA INDONESIA !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 06:46:22 AM »
NOT GOOD  :o :'( :-X ::) :P

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 09:15:28 PM »
100k per week in a volatile investment?

This is madness.

Madness?! This is SPARTAAA!!! :)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 12:33:48 AM »
The quality of your youth depends on your rank of global youth camp contribution in the world of GKO as follow.

1 LA 10+ (random)
2-10 LA 10   
11-25 LA 9
26-50 LA 8
51-100 LA 7
101-200 LA 6
201-500 LA 5
501+ LA 3-4

If your rank in the selected country is 1
and global rank is between
101-200 -> You get LA7 
201-500 -> You get LA6

But if your rank in the selected country is not 1
and global rank is between
101-200 -> You get LA 6
201-500 -> You get LA 5

This system is too rudimentary. It is a decent starting place but there needs to be more variability in CA, PR, and age among youth camp players. Why not use some other factors that would increase (variability in) these attributes. For example:

Ranking Category:
Rank        Global Investment (club)          National Investment (club)         Global mean Youth Investment (nation)*       
1              LA 10+ (random)                            PR 6 Age 15-16  LA+1**                CA 3,5 - 4,0
2-5           LA 10                                             PR 6 Age 16-17                               CA 3,0 - 4,0
6-14         LA 9                                               PR 5 Age 15-16                               CA 3,0 - 3,5
15-42       LA 8                                               PR 5 Age 16-17                               CA 2,5 - 3,5
43-124     LA 7                                               PR 4 Age 15-16                               CA 2,5 - 3,0
124-367   LA 6                                               PR 4 Age 16-17                               CA 2,0 - 3,0
368-1097 LA 5                                               PR 3 Age 15-16                               CA 2,0 - 2,5
1098+      LA3-4                                            PR 3 Age 16-17                               CA 1,0 - 2,0

* Includes 2-season youth camp investment PLUS 2-season academy maintenance costs AND 10% of total academy investment in the nation.
** LA bonus only if LA < 7 from global investment rank

The best player would thus be CA 1,0-4,0 (depends on nation) LA 10+(random) PR 6 Age 15-16.
 ;)

- this system would make youth camp players more attractive, even for small investors, yet it changes the distribution of LA very little
- players from bigger GKO nations will have higher CA (it makes sense, don't you think?)
- also, this system uses more evenly distributed intervals

KRAGRA

• Professional team
  • [Zv�?az� ten, kto vie z��itkova? vlastn� sily !!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2013, 06:35:58 PM »
It would be good if at least national managers have an overview of the national camp their home country in which they operate.
Information, ranking, Total Investment, Country Clubs in camp.
Accordingly, the main and U-21 managers have an overview of how such a young players. ...that even some actually exist in the camp.
 ;) :D
  Slovakia NT Manager

KRAGRA

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
Nobody does not respond to my idea?
 :-X
  Slovakia NT Manager

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 12:25:27 PM »
It would be good if at least national managers have an overview of the national camp their home country in which they operate.
Accordingly, the main and U-21 managers have an overview of how such a young players. ...that even some actually exist in the camp.

Why should the NT manager do know that?

KRAGRA

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2013, 07:00:29 AM »
and why not? Nobody from abroad does not write to me to have some young talent from the camp, and when I find some hardly nobody depreciated on my report (could / would not be able to throw the NT team). So in inspecting this home to camp I would have watched young, or play domestic league and friendly.
I do not need to see their attributes, just that I had a report that some SVK camp actually exists. For I who have slowly added to the u-21st
You Other general managers, who you can afford to play well with 3rd generation of qualified and have enough players, you understand the situation.
Therefore need to get and keep track of our players, in any way, let's not look, do not do it just so Sciences wanna do for my NT team only and only the best.
But not now that I send you massive players with attributes, about 10.  :)
  Slovakia NT Manager

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 04:21:14 PM »

Or, just allow all NT managers to see some game statistics - for their nation only - including "most limited ability player", "most estimated value player" and "most [NT] caps (player)" regardless of whether they are premium member or not. This information should be available to all NT managers IMHO.

Ologga

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 06:12:05 PM »

Or, just allow all NT managers to see some game statistics - for their nation only - including "most limited ability player", "most estimated value player" and "most [NT] caps (player)" regardless of whether they are premium member or not. This information should be available to all NT managers IMHO.

The info should be available to al managers IMHO.

*Tired of privileges for some users in this game.

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2014, 01:35:29 AM »
+1 Oberstdorf!
Home Town of Victoire

seppo1

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2014, 10:46:54 AM »
Tell me what it means? Youth academy
CA - ?
LA - ?
PR - ?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2014, 11:11:51 AM »
Tell me what it means? Youth academy
CA - ?
LA - ?
PR - ?
CA Current Ability
LA Limited Ability
PR Progress Rate

From Rules Chapter 5 :
"Limited Ability" is an attribute for players which indicates the maximum that the player's current ability attribute can ever rise to. There are 6 classes of potential ability; Very Bad, Bad, Okay, Good, Very Good, and World Class.
"Progress Rate" is how fast the player can learn. There are 5 classes of progress rate; Very Slow, Slow, Okay, Fast, and Very Fast.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

seppo1

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
thank you very much

ToyoWah

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • ????????? ??????? ??? ????????
Youth camp update
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 08:06:51 PM »
Great appointment in Wigley. Hopefully get a decent under 21 manager in now. Didn't see Plumain or Evans in those training photos whichs is disappointing. Got to keep ppromoting youth through, at least one new face per season

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2016, 07:47:11 AM »
Change something about camps, please. For example fixed weekly investment and possibility to get various CA and LA, as we have in academy. This competition in investments between managers caused that most of top managers do not invest in camps at all.

BAKH

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2018, 05:48:39 PM »
Hi, I want to ask why I invest more than 4 mil. in youth camp and promoted player 1/9/4 very low value around 148 000 :-\First he need more time to get to CA 2, later when he will reach CA 9 ::) Players like worth 500 000-1 mil. What is point of this ???

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2018, 06:08:36 PM »
Hi, I want to ask why I invest more than 4 mil. in youth camp and promoted player 1/9/4 very low value around 148 000 :-\First he need more time to get to CA 2, later when he will reach CA 9 ::) Players like worth 500 000-1 mil. What is point of this ???

The point is that you're a fool if you invest 4 millions a week in the youth camps.

BAKH

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 06:02:29 PM »

The point is that you're a fool if you invest 4 millions a week in the youth camps.
4 millions per week? Did I say that? No...How can I earn 4m per week ???

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2019, 05:15:00 AM »

I'm sure he meant 4M over a season or however long it takes

Still that money would be more wisely spent on/in your academy imho

endlessmeans

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2019, 03:46:24 AM »

I'm sure he meant 4M over a season or however long it takes

Still that money would be more wisely spent on/in your academy imho
Except I already have The Best academy and my youth camp players still had more LA, just 1 CA as he said.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2019, 07:03:20 AM »
Write a mail to admin.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2019, 01:33:10 PM »
Hello guys,this game has some really unreasonable things!
3 season in a row i can't get good players from The Best academy (max LA7).
Okay,many of you will say,it is random but I don't think so!
Meanwhile a team with very good academy three season in a row gets 2-3 players with LA 9,10!
Therefore I conclude that Very good academy is more useful then the best academy (Save yourself 10mil G for buying quality players).  :o
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:44:06 PM by panjcof »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2019, 05:57:18 PM »
From my experience it is just random
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18