Author Topic: There are only 5 youth Camp in the world.  (Read 11706 times)

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
There are only 5 youth Camp in the world.
« on: September 20, 2013, 12:26:47 AM »
Argentina,Spain,Brazil.England,Germany ....... The talent from one of these 5 Camps are more and more Better than all of other 203 Camp....
these 5 camps got 12 10/4 and 14 9/4.....Other 203 Camps got 2 9/4.....
2 seasons later,there will be no any youth camp more but only these 5...
i have nothing to say....

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: There are only 5 youth Camp in the world.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 12:33:14 AM »
I cant stop to ask again...why you guys did not give any any announcement before you change the game....
then you can tell me,there is no change about youth camp,the system is same as last season...
but why those who can got 9/4 in Belgium last season,but only get a 7/4 this time...
or you think that is right,there should be only 5 camps in the world...

Show a news for you
13/09/2013 07:37:58
6 days ago   From the service that you have bought you are now a premium user which is valid til 2014-11-09 and you received 10 tokens.

i bought 1 year vip last week,i regret use the money for this game...for your manage team.
I think you change the service without and announcement and i think this is Breach of contract...
I want my 35 Euro money back.(39.9-4.99(for 10 t)).and i will back the Vip from 2013-11-09 to 2014-11-09 to you.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:41:36 AM by ????? »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:37:47 AM »
Isn't the modify button working for you? :P

Joking aside, this system is ridiculous, it always were.

Why people received less talent than before? Simple, people can remove camps this season, so many coutries stopped receiving investment...
My team: (95928)

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 12:44:20 AM »
hi carlosT. Do you know how to complaint about goods quality on Paypal?
I thought GKO offer a very bad service...can i complaint this on the Paypal?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 12:50:26 AM »
I am not sure if you can complain about GKO in paypal... they are not related with GKO after all, they only receive your payment, transfer money to GKO and receive some money in exchange.

I think if you are not pleased with GKO, you should stop spending money on it. Forum and GKO email account should be the place to complain...

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 12:57:00 AM »
when i spend the money,i do not t know they do bad things...
or maybe they have already done,but i do not know until yestoday

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 01:02:46 AM »
for me 39.9 Euro are not little....Every day i used 1.2 euro for breakfast and lunch...these money are the cost of my meal for 1 month... :'(
I am so sad...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 01:08:38 AM »
Well, those 40 euros are a lot of money here too, our economy really sucks, you know?

Still: They doesn't pay much attention on us, fully agreed. This game goes in the direction they wants, we all knew that long time ago, forum users suggest many things and sadly we don't have feedback, i could agree with you that their customer service needs to improve.

BUT, youth camp's mechanic is not a reason to complain IMO, it works exactly as they said it would. Its not fair and i don't like it at all, but it's working properly...

And at least we don't have "db error" or massive cheating because multiple friendlies bug, we really received a bad service last season....

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 01:13:12 AM »
I think i am bad and stupid man,i waste money for a ****** game,but not for my family.
I am so shame for my self :(

i did not use any bug...in the 6 seasons games,i only got 2 time friendly games more than 1...and i really do not know,what happened.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 01:15:46 AM by ????? »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 01:22:18 AM »
I am not blaming you to cheat at all!, don't give me wrong!

What i meant is that at least, the GM finally decided to punish that behavior and some last season's issues are gone, that's all i meant

Last season, we had db errors many wednesdays, i still remember it, argentina top level matches used to end and we used to have around 30 minutes to pick a tactic to play WCC matches, then the game used to crash. I had to wake up early a few times to pick a tactic, half slept around 5.30AM (arg time), THAT was a bad service.

And the worst thing is that admin never apologized for it, not even say something about a compensation...

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 01:44:30 AM »
 ;) I think we can all agree that there are not hundreds of teckies all working to solve problems and improve this game. There are problems that many of us like to complain about. Nothing in life is perfect. That said, I think we give Admin. a hard time sometimes. We complain and they do what they can to meet our needs as far as I can see. When there is a problem, they work to fix it even if sometimes it takes a long time. I simply think that they don't have the resources to work faster.
 :( I do agree that the youth camps have been a big disappointment to many who have invested in them only to receive players far below expectation. To me it looks exactly like what they told us it would be except most were under the impression that players would be much younger. This is not the case. As many suspected, this was a system for draining the GKO market of G and to help lower inflation in this game. The youth camps certainly are doing that.
 ??? I do agree that modifications to the current system do need to happen. The new youth camp system will ultimately unbalance the world market for players. Having high quality players coming from 5 key countries makes the World Cup events a bit unfair. I do believe that eventually something will be done to fix the youth camp problems. Let's hope that the solutions to these problems don't cause more heartache for many managers.
 :D This isn't an easy game. We are competing against other managers and everyone is looking for a way to get ahead of the competition. I learned early in this game that you must think decisions through or suffer from the consequences of them. Youth Camp investment was a mistake for my club. It is a pitfall that can be avoided and nobody makes us throw money into them. It has always been a gamblers chance and you can't blame most people for playing the odds in the 5 countries with the largest investment.
 ;) Change is coming. That I can promise. Those managers who will survive the changes that happen in GKO are those managers who can best predict how these changes will impact the game, and make good decisions accordingly.
Hibury FC

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 02:16:57 AM »
We already made an announcement http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15096

I've told the game designer about your opinion. If there will be any change we will keep you posted.

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 02:40:48 AM »
in http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15096
Next round we will balance the youth camp by significantly degrading the quality of the youth player in low competitive countries. We will also introduce 1-2 gifted players in GKO world without taking competitiveness into consideration. Apart from this the quality of youth players in each country is determined using the same principles as the previous round as follows.

- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.
-The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the quality of youth players in that country.

Next round....is the round for the last season second,i do not think this can explain this time in this season.
i also find some in these 5 camp.
the 32th in england got 1/5/4,he used 715000G
the 31th in Brazil got 1/5/4,he used 1405000G
Check Brazil again,there are more investment than last season but last season 1st got 11/4,2nd got 10/4,but this round 1st 10/4,2nd 9/4...
Brazil is not a low competitive countries, and
this is not follow -The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the quality of youth players in that country.
we got worse player with more investment...why
in this system,there is nothing for other 203 youth camp,and also  nothing for these rank>30...(maybe 20,and more high) in the 5 camp...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 02:56:48 AM by ????? »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 04:42:51 AM »
If you find youth camps are a bad investment for you, then don't invest in them! Yes, the youth camp system has some problems, but youth camps are NOT a premium feature, so I'm not sure what this has to do with the quality of your membership.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 05:04:35 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 06:50:13 AM »
We already made an announcement http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15096

I've told the game designer about your opinion. If there will be any change we will keep you posted.

why have you decreased the quality of youth players, compared to the last round?

proof: country investment last round: 48,270,000 G, best player 1/9/4
same country investment this time: 52,025,000 G, best player 1/8/4

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 08:14:03 AM »
"Next round we will balance the youth camp by significantly degrading the quality of the youth player in low competitive countries. We will also introduce 1-2 gifted players in GKO world without taking competitiveness into consideration. Apart from this the quality of youth players in each country is determined using the same principles as the previous round as follows."

THIS QUOTE from ADMIN IS MOST LEGENDARY SENTENCE EVER!!!!!!!

WHY?

ANSWER!

After 1st pool of youths last season from camp I invested cca 300 000 and got
1/4/4 PLAYER - acording to investment that is ok, but whait now I'm gona get lower than this CRAP hahahha ok!
Then on second pool I had investment 2 000 000 and I got
1/5/4 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (he was bether than last one +1 :) )

After SHIT has been resolved they decided to "repair" that and they give me in 1st pool this season
for 2 200 000 1/7/4 WOW superstar fantastic player now I'll conquer world hahahhaha

SAME THING HAPEN IN N.IRELAND

so for those 4 milion + 1 mil from 3rd camp I could without problem buy 2 LA9 players and 1 LA8 player without problem and belive or not on much bether level of development not to be CA 1 valued 150 000 <- this is hilarious.

So they fucked it up and now want to resolve situation but are going to wrong direction lover number of LA8 & 9 players = Biger teams with money will get em all or atleast most, so YOUTH CAMP IS TOTAL SHIT I LOST 5 milion on that crap because gamemaster and admin didn't give any plan or system how it realy will work.

This game is unique Gamemasters decide to :

- change MM in middle of season without anouncing that to anyone - perfect
- decide to implement system that has not been tested previous so we are lab mouse to them - I love it
- are even able to UPDATE game manual - this one is perfect why to update if you are going to change it tomorow

I LOVE THIS GAME ! SIMPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPEN TOMOROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:16:09 AM by xerexy »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 08:45:09 AM »
Xerexy , please. Nobody put a gun to your head and order to invest money in youth camps. I didn't. From the beginning I see Lemmings journey ,lol And this is not stopping. Hope, greed or stupidity of users have no limits. Everyone can look at the market and realize that 1/10/4 players are worth 4-5 mln and investing same money in Youth Camp lottery is stupid thing.

Generally we faced situation where GM's put limits on LA 10 players . There are some exceptions from academies. It is looks like they want to balance teams power. It is  against situation when some teams few seasons ago got extraordinary youth which allowed them to be far powerfull then others. Just because of high level academies and received youth.

Frankly speaking for me as Nt coach the worst thing in Youth Camp system is that only 5 countries get superb players. Poland can cope with this situations but some present powerful countries like : Serbia , Bo?nia and Herzegovina or Romania can't in longer period. So GM make a balance in teams but do unbalance in nations.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 09:23:16 AM »
I think that youth camps are good for a well made suicide so I dropped from running.

I simply enjoy my "the best" accademy and I am happy for my 2 LA 10 in these 2 last seasons (TA 5 and 4)
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »
Xerexy , please. Nobody put a gun to your head and order to invest money in youth camps. I didn't. From the beginning I see Lemmings journey ,lol And this is not stopping. Hope, greed or stupidity of users have no limits. Everyone can look at the market and realize that 1/10/4 players are worth 4-5 mln and investing same money in Youth Camp lottery is stupid thing.

After this answer you told enough about yourselve.

I do not consider myselve stupid not everyone else.

greedy you say. I didn't expect from camp LA 10 players not even LA 9 for  2 milion I expected at least LA8 or La7 if I am bad luck but I got La4 and La5, everyone know that camps were introduced badly and without proper explanation, after that they had "bug" admin admited that, so only you are here defending that and try to be smart.

btw
I am usualy nice and polite person but for caling me and others stupid and insulting me I must say that you are an asshole one of the top in this forum and you give yourselve right to call people with names and insulting me and my inteligence, SHAME ON YOU.
My conversation with you is ending here.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 10:32:19 AM »
You sad that camps are not well introduced and that are afflicted by bugs so you invest a lot of millions on it and still you consider yourself smart.

You could increase investment so that you could consider yourself even smarter.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »
You can call me asshole or what you want. This not change anything about your situation :P You made wrong decisions, you came here to complain, you first used CAPS LOCK and word expressive like : shit. So don't blame me I used your style of speak :P And I told in general , if you looks closer you will see words like users, everyone.

And your memory is short and selective.
Yes, introducing Youth Camps was short and unclear.
 But there was nothing about value of youth. Nothing about LA , CA or PR. Anything was promised.

It users fault that they go into spiral of investing. Second thing is that bug was about youth form countries with lower total invest. First time they were better then it should be according to first announcement.

PS.It is great thing to see own mistakes, it is easy to blame others.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 10:36:41 AM »
You sad that camps are not well introduced and that are afflicted by bugs so you invest a lot of millions on it and still you consider yourself smart.

You could increase investment so that you could consider yourself even smarter.

You got point because of you and people here that this same as you this game will have more and more users and ofc those who want to be supporters will increase rapidly gogo

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 10:39:56 AM »
I am not the one that's whining for a bad result.

I am happy for my strategies.

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 10:44:12 AM »
And now realy last time CA 1 LA 4 PR 4 17y and CA 1 LA 5 PR4 17Y player is something you consider OK player and not totaly out of control and shamefoul, once person on this forum told me to give up that people who do not want to hear will not hear I must say thanks to that one he was more than right youth camps are PERFECT and excelent anouncmed on time,  it was great, realisation perfect, mistakes correction 100%, and more than that, it was tested long time ago than was represented  8)

btw
Isn't that so caled "bug" when people got LA9 La8 players from low investment country resolved after WHINING of 20 people right here on chat how it is unfair that people got so good players and they have invested in academy milions etc. etc. :)

no need for further discusion!

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2013, 10:50:17 AM »
I am not the one that's whining for a bad result.

I am happy for my strategies.

You are joking right ?