Author Topic: WELCOME NEW SEASON !!!  (Read 15783 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: WELCOME NEW SEASON !!!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 06:37:47 AM »
Hi admin, two questions for you:

- Will you solve the unhappy status for loan players??

- Will loan players with one year left of contract renew automatically or we will lose them??

Thanks in advance.

1. Sorry but I can't do anything about this case. Next time please tell the owner team to renew the contract before you loan him.
2. The game master renew them for you. But please do renew a player before you him on loan.

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 09:14:34 AM »
Hi Admin, is possible that the next fixture, of next season, include some important game changes? Like the possibility of choose the substitute of players and infinite substitutions for friendly matches? And for the stats, scorer for Cups and International club e NT competitions? Also in Game Stats, the personal players records, like goals scored in career, assist and more.... During the old season the fixtures was more important...In the last 3 season we didn't see consistent changes of game....Thanks if U wanna answer me...Bye and good work...JB
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 09:53:30 AM »
Hi Admin, is possible that the next fixture, of next season, include some important game changes? Like the possibility of choose the substitute of players and infinite substitutions for friendly matches? And for the stats, scorer for Cups and International club e NT competitions? Also in Game Stats, the personal players records, like goals scored in career, assist and more.... During the old season the fixtures was more important...In the last 3 season we didn't see consistent changes of game....Thanks if U wanna answer me...Bye and good work...JB

It would be nice multiple changes (but players changes only 3 like nowadays) for the tactics!!!.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 09:56:23 AM »
Infinite changes only for friendly, like real soccer... Yes also the possibility of tactical (for the line-up, from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 for example)  changes during the game!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:01:02 AM by johnblasa »
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 10:42:44 AM »
Also possibility to make live changes in tactics if we are online during the match like real football. In some manager games this is possible.

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 10:44:22 AM »
just add the possibility to change the position of the incoming player would do a lot. But i think it's no secret we are expecting that...Hope it will come soon....

Mubashar

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »
Yes also the possibility of tactical (for the line-up, from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 for example)  changes during the game!
Great. I miss this feature

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 01:04:37 PM »
Hi admin, two questions for you:

- Will you solve the unhappy status for loan players??

- Will loan players with one year left of contract renew automatically or we will lose them??

Thanks in advance.

1. Sorry but I can't do anything about this case. Next time please tell the owner team to renew the contract before you loan him.
2. The game master renew them for you. But please do renew a player before you him on loan.
I try to renew the contract before loan but they don't want renew because they was not UNH...just after they go on loan they became UNH...it's absurd, and you could manually fix this problem, but you don't want, and it is this that make me angry...I will not renew my premium, just because you are the only game masters who are not able to do anything  ???
in this situation there are just an hundred people...I don't know why you can't solve that renew contract of these players manually  :o

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 07:34:33 PM »
I have 2 loaned out players, none of them is UNH so i can't test it. But the "Offer a new contract" option is now available to loaned out players, as far as i remember it wasn't before. Player owners should try to renew their player's contract not, maybe they can fix their issue now.

Another new thing i found: There's a "Write a speech" button below our player's avatar, it's not a big deal, but those candies are always welcome :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:45:49 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2013, 09:10:47 PM »

Another new thing i found: There's a "Write a speech" button below our player's avatar, it's not a big deal, but those candies are always welcome :)

So there is - whats it for?
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2013, 09:12:32 PM »
Another question is, who can see it and how?  :-\
Hibury FC

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2013, 09:18:38 PM »
I have 2 loaned out players, none of them is UNH so i can't test it. But the "Offer a new contract" option is now available to loaned out players, as far as i remember it wasn't before. Player owners should try to renew their player's contract not, maybe they can fix their issue now.

option is avaible, but  it says "cannot renew contract"

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »
Sorry, it doesn't say "Write a speech", it says "Draft a speech", 2 windows on a crappy smartphone can bring confussion   :)

So there is - whats it for?

I have no idea  :P

But here you have it:

option is avaible, but  it says "cannot renew contract"

That's too bad...  :(

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 01:51:26 AM »
The game master told me he won't let the owner team renew the contract because the team that borrow the player would have to pay more wages. Anyway, I will ask the game master again and let us see what we can do.

Kaiserz357

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2013, 03:30:47 AM »
The game master told me he won't let the owner team renew the contract because the team that borrow the player would have to pay more wages. Anyway, I will ask the game master again and let us see what we can do.

you just set new loan regulation that " player on loan must remain contract not less than 2 years "  :P

DragonLui

• Youth team
  • MY GAME IS FAIRPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2013, 07:38:47 AM »

I received 2 loan players unhappy, i prefer to pay more than to have 2 players penalized  8)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2013, 08:28:33 AM »
Manager of Rosulje Eagles, Predo, used this GREAT new option as on the following picture.
Great job Admin. Just keep going on!

Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2013, 09:28:34 AM »
com'on! they lost 10 level point, I don't think they look at wages   :o

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2013, 10:25:38 AM »
Manager of Rosulje Eagles, Predo, used this GREAT new option as on the following picture.
Great job Admin. Just keep going on!

Predo had a great idea! I'll do the same with my transfer listed players.
This will help us to provide some extra info to potential buyers, and maybe to sell our players faster :)

Predo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2013, 10:48:08 AM »
I just want to thank my friend Littmann and Carlos for compliments. Littmann and Carlos are two members of GKO who are making easy us other members of GKO to understand better GKO.

Thanks guys!  :)

Also, great job from Admin for this new option.  8)

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2013, 11:06:10 AM »
Is that "draft a speech" available only for premium users :-\ :(

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2013, 11:09:38 AM »
Is that "draft a speech" available only for premium users :-\ :(

of course  :)
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Predo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2013, 11:10:31 AM »
One more thing, this new option will help selling large number of players from Thailand, Poland, Italy etc.
In lists of Limited players from this countries, young talented players starts form LA 8 (in Thailand from LA 9) and now buyers can recognize talented youngsters who are not on this lists.

Of coures, all this under assumption that seller is not cheater and he will not lie about LA i PR of his player.

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2013, 11:13:25 AM »
Great idea Predo.

about the loan players: I am no expert becaue I have never used this facility but I guess what the developers are thinking is that a manager without scruples (there are plenty !!!)  could loan a player out and then increase the wages by something astronomical knowing the other manager has to pay them. If the wages go up can you just send the player back to the owning club? If not, perhaps this is the solution?

I agree that Littmann, Carlos, Brian, Ruta and the others are fantastic. Thanks guys. Its also gret that new Admin is very active now isn't it? Good job admin please keep it up - we really appreciate it.

leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2013, 11:51:43 AM »
can you just send the player back to the owning club? If not, perhaps this is the solution?

For now, you can't, and the "cancel loan deal" were suggested many times earlier (because many people ask a player promising to use him, and then only uses that loaned player as backup).

The real point here is that loan option is 3 seasons old, i could understand that we find some issues on the first season, but they should be fixed by now.

That said, i think many issues would be avoided if:

* Player owners shouldn't be able to loan list a player if his contract is only 1 season remaining.
* UNH status would be disabled for loaned players.
* People would be able to renew their player's contract anytime or UNH status appears as soon as the new season starts: this is the biggest problem source IMHO, you can't renew a player's contract unless player is unhappy or that contract is less than 3 seasons remaining. The problem is that players are not UNH inmediately after season start, sometimes player owner list their player while their players are still happy, they agree the loan deal and then comes the UNH status, player owners (and potential new managers) should be warned that they are going to have an issue if that UNH player moves without a solution.
Come on, we are repeating the same old circle over and over again, avoid those misunderstandings shouldn't be that complicated!!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:03:43 PM by CarlosT »