Author Topic: LISTS AND RESEARCH ON THE MARKET  (Read 4676 times)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
LISTS AND RESEARCH ON THE MARKET
« on: July 27, 2013, 01:24:30 PM »
I open this new post to understand what the people thought about the new difficulties that arise with many players come out of the youth camp .... it's hard not to note that after only 2 caught by these new youth camp lists of the top 100 players from each country will be raising up and are excluding several players with la6 la7 if not la8 in some countries .. joining this market research that has 2 ranges which are now totally oldest.0-4, 9. .5 + make sure that you have as a result of the true strength .. ca pr ... a player becomes more and more difficult, even increasing the scouting, what is in my opinion absolutely expensive than many other secondary structures of the game ... i understand that those who are against the premium will be even happy about this, but the premium themselves what they think? ... I also realize that many premium or realize these issues over time could lose the desire to renew (also seen less and less communication from the staff), given that the role be given by premium is diminishing ... I would feel to propose changes to the market ... 1 .. 3 maybe enter search range .. .. 0-5 --- 6-8 ---- 9 + .... for example .. and give the possibility to non-premium credit through to be able to see if the player belongs to a position in the list of its country,  (also always  permitted by credit  to non-premium  to see the report of the next match ...) 2  lists of top players of various countries at least 150 or 200 .. because alternatively in 2 seasons with 4 fished still run the risk of having only young people from youth camp in the list ... thanks for your patience .... also would like an answer to these problems of admin .. thanks! :(

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: LISTS AND RESEARCH ON THE MARKET
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 01:50:10 PM »
Just a question:

If i would know that a player's LA is higher than 5 and lower than 8, and i already can see that player's skills, why would i need to upgrade my scout? What would be the reason to have a scout? That LA 5+ filter only reduced the chance to sell a LA >5 player drasticaly, i were against it when it was adding, and i still think the same: The LA filter should be removed IMHO, scout upgrade should be cheaper, that's all.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:52:10 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
We talked about this some times ago. I know that there are scouts for scouting player but we can find easily that is 5597 players on the market now. Even we choose one position  and some more factors we find so many player that no one can scout them all :(
so we need something to narrow search. LA filters are the easiest way but somobody don't like them. I see many crap player on the market and many for huge price just for show to friends or to know level. Maybe transferlist fee would narrow total trasferlisted player. My proposal is 5000 g to push user to fire crappy players instead of transferlisted them.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 02:40:00 PM »
. I see many crap player on the market and many for huge price
this is the biggest problem! ...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 02:45:38 PM »

There are many options to avoid that!

In other online games, i've seen the option to add a fee for listing a player, if you increase the amount received for each transfer but also request an 5% for that requested price, i can assure you that people will think twice befoce placing a player in transfer market at high prices.

I mean, do you want to place a player at 10M? Okay, go ahead, but you will need to pay 500k to list him, you can recover those 500k if you sell him.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 02:47:16 PM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 03:17:15 PM »

In other online games, i've seen the option to add a fee for listing a player, if you increase the amount received for each transfer but also request an 5% for that requested price, i can assure you that people will think twice befoce placing a player in transfer market at high prices.

I mean, do you want to place a player at 10M? Okay, go ahead, but you will need to pay 500k to list him, you can recover those 500k if you sell him.
It to much cause in GKO we no have auction system but this stupid with highest wage :( 5-10 k g is enough
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 03:40:01 PM »
Market is dead, agreed! But IMHO there're other reasons behind it, not only the high wages and the singning on fee.

People is receiving more and more players, so they need less and less to dig into the market.
Secondly (and most important) the new youth system pushes managers to upgrade their academies before the season ends, so NOBODY wants to buy players, and ALL managers wants to sell, that's the biggest problem IMHO. Offer is too high, demand is too low.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 03:48:09 PM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 03:54:04 PM »
When new season start there won't be better. New youth from academies and this horrible NT sale !! If nothing change with searching or in  the market we will have flooding on chat all the time .
  season 18

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 08:29:10 PM »
The LA filter should be removed IMHO, scout upgrade should be cheaper, that's all.
+1
And also remove the best LA list!

Maybe transferlist fee would narrow total trasferlisted player. My proposal is 5000 g to push user to fire crappy players instead of transferlisted them.
+1
But probably it should be better a % fee and not a fixed one, just to prevent some player to be put on the market at unreasonable high price and to encourage to put players at 100G. Let's return to bid wars!
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 12:53:13 PM »
Hey everyone!
I've been looking at the transfer market lately and it seems the free players date has changed last night, they'r deadline was on the 14 and now on the 18, has anyone noticed? and do anyone know why?
Thanks!
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 01:13:19 PM »
Yes...very strange and 4 days more with my wage cap "reserved" for the free player i am trying to buy....don't like it
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2023, 05:48:29 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2023, 12:48:20 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2024, 11:46:27 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru