Author Topic: A Question for moderators  (Read 2041 times)

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
  • I will love you, always.
    • View Profile
A Question for moderators
« on: July 25, 2013, 06:20:02 AM »
Littman- you locked the topic about kosovo but the topic also contain useful info like changing the flag for Libya or Netherland Antilles problem or South Sudan problem.
AND ALSO:
Why is there Chinese Taipei or Hong Kong or Macao? Are any of these countries in the UN? :o
If the gko admin can condone accepting things like that, I do not think Kosovo problem is undiscussable.  :-\
Personally I dislike adding stuff like this into the gko system, but I don't think it's undiscussable and that you should be so angry over the topic.
Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened to me in my life.
Rosenburg BK!
Season 6: Joined and played 3 friendlies
Season 7: E-59 Runner-up
Season 8: D-16 Ruler (Currently)

Currently searching for players with age less than 27 and CA>=5

JohnTerry

• Professional team
  • Moderator of Serbia GKO Forum
    • View Profile
Re: A Question for moderators
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 06:31:49 AM »
And WHAT exactly you wish to discuss!?! First go write letter to FIFA, UEFA, UN and all other RELEVANT organizations and associations and WHEN they accept Kosovo in their membership - it would be done authomatically here. END of discussion.
Forever trust in who you are - and nothing else matters!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 06:41:35 AM »
If the gko admin can condone accepting things like that, I do not think Kosovo problem is undiscussable.  :-\
Personally I dislike adding stuff like this into the gko system, but I don't think it's undiscussable and that you should be so angry over the topic.
We talked about Kosovo in the past. This discussion brings only mess and fight on the forum. IMHO we shouldn't talk in GKO about political affairs, religions and other sensitive things.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 06:42:17 AM »
Yes, I locked that topic and?
About changing flags you can open new topic and discuss it.

NO POLITICS ON GKO? Can you understand it or not? I don't know why are there Hong Kong Macao,Taipei... and that isn't my job. My job is to keep away this forum from quarrel,insults on a national basis...Those topics about Kosovo can't pass without it.
This is just one of many topics about Kosovo and I know what I'm talking about.
Please let me do my job.
If there opens any topic which is sensitive for any nation, that topic will be locked.
I should let here discussions about Abkhazia, Northern Cyprus , Republic of South Ossetia, Catalonia, Chechnya...and others? NO WAY!!!
THIS ISN'T PLACE WHERE SUCH A JOB SHOULD BE RESOLVED. That's job for politicians not for us!

This is place to discuss and talk about sport game. If you have any complain about me,my work just contact admin.

[email protected]
[email protected]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:43:59 AM by Littmann »
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager