Author Topic: Season 8 - new features  (Read 28636 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Season 8 - new features
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 04:08:07 PM »
Yes Brian, you're probably right, i readed deeply admin's explanation now, so i realized that my question was a nonesense  :P

In other words, we will receive up to 13 youth players each season, if we have 3 youth camps set, right?
My team: (95928)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 09:01:13 AM »
Brian, admin said they will never move to academy. Those players from camps go directly to youth team. We do not need to pull them, they will come automatically to our teams.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 05:24:42 PM »
And as I can understand from their post, we will receive twice in the season players from the camp,so we will have 6 players from the camps received in the regular season and plus 7 in beginning of the next season, so we got 13 youth players every season :)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 01:20:10 AM »
How to get better players ?

1. If I invest 5k in country where I am 2 in rank or
2. If I invest 20k in country where I am 10 in rank ?!
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Megacreep

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 06:25:49 AM »
If we have paid xent to 20,000,000m for build our bets academy and we are already paying 30,000 each week?, why we must pay again big amounts of money for get good players?.

do you mean that we must compete between us in each country making the biggest invest for reach the best youths?.

can I get a good player from my current academy withouth invest in camps?.

why all players received this season from academies are really bads?, perhaps you should eliminate all received players and give us again players with a real level and not this horrible players.

If we have paid xent to 20,000,000m for build our bets academy and we are already paying 30,000 each week?, why we must pay again big amounts of money for get good players?.

-> To have the opportunity of getting more talent youths to your team.
pls answer me if I'm wrong.
My under standing if investment of  youth camp that we selected is very high and I put total investment around 10-15 million  for keep top five of ranking. Youth player opportunity that we will receive is better than the best academy  or same ?.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 12:23:43 PM »
admin, many players like me, complain of having opened the camp in Afghanistan by mistake, just start going to vary the amount of weekly payment, now I ask you, you can move only this camp in some way, it may not be closed? thank you! ;)

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 01:51:11 PM »
admin, many players like me, complain of having opened the camp in Afghanistan by mistake, just start going to vary the amount of weekly payment, now I ask you, you can move only this camp in some way, it may not be closed? thank you! ;)

Admin said that they are working on option for canceling camp so be patient, we all want to delete some camp

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 08:56:23 AM »
Are you fucking idiot, admin?

Best academy can only generate rubbish youth, but around 100 194+ youth are generated from Youth Camp over one night.

You are an idiot, no doubt!

FUCK!!!!!!!!

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 09:36:32 AM »
I would not put it in those exact words (although I might like to), but it is somewhat true. There are many players who have now invested ca 20million in upgrading youth academy and gotten no better than LA 8-9 players (all of whom this season seems to have rubbish PR). Then comes along some newbie (no offence) and invests 500k in a youth camp somewhere and gets the same quality player? Seems fair...?

I wonder what players will be like in the next "draw" when amount of money is doubled, not to mention next season when amount of money is cumulated and thus 4x the amount now invested. Should in theory generate some pretty good players.

I'm not too far off upgrading my academy to "the best", though I'm wondering if that might not be the "best" thing to do...

muchccc

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 09:40:30 AM »
We use 4?5 seasons, spend  tens of millions for the academy? and use so much tokens?in order to get  good players from academy.as these people use half a season with a million to get better players from youth Camp? >:( >:(
Admin,I think it's a shit change?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:00:43 AM by muchccc »

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2013, 12:15:33 PM »
yes

Ologga

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »
at least in camps system use tokens is not allowed. more fair.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 12:32:16 PM »
use, use tokens... im happy for who use tokens!! 8) 8)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2013, 12:43:07 PM »
admin insert a button to clear the camp..... quickly! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2013, 02:24:51 PM »
ALONSO GS (178920)...THIS TEAM IS IN THE SAME CAMP IN 2 POSITION OF CLASSIFICATION AND TAKE 2 YOUNGERS...HOW IS POSSIBLE??

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
ALONSO GS (178920)...THIS TEAM IS IN THE SAME CAMP IN 2 POSITION OF CLASSIFICATION AND TAKE 2 YOUNGERS...HOW IS POSSIBLE??

You can make multiple camps in one nation, thats why he got 2 youngsters from one nation, this is obviously a bug that needs to be repaired.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2013, 06:40:54 PM »
adm.

before reviewing it

if the intensity of the random ups x each season, according to his appreciation of this game
could tell us far will come and who will be more likely to lose potential
with this conpensara possession? was compensated high values ??of players?
because if you really wanna be like reality, not this consigendo
disproportionate rise chance, thanks to multipartdos, such as the 21 games. We clearly show that the new percentage of chance that you have increased turns against the seriousness of this game

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013, 06:47:07 AM »
Can anyone tell me when will the next round of Youth Camp players arrive?thx :)
Home Town of Victoire

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2013, 04:37:55 PM »
Can anyone tell me when will the next round of Youth Camp players arrive?thx :)

- A [second] youth competitions will be held between the 25th week to 30th week of league competition to select another youth player for each club.

Never sacrifice passion for glory!