Author Topic: To Admin:Regarding to youth camp wel come Q/A from other manager too  (Read 14810 times)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: To Admin:Regarding to youth camp wel come Q/A from other manager too
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 09:06:46 PM »
ok, but you didn't pay any for now. Lets wait one week.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 08:22:44 AM »
Information will be updated soon.

http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14543

Kindly wait.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 08:39:54 AM »
I put the money to 5m and stayed as 2nd in the Ranking...

Clubs will be ranked later.

Ologga

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 10:09:10 AM »
A question for admin: There are next to 100 teams that have built the best academies and now these don't give us an only good player, the player's quality has been decreased clearly. The invest is very close to 20,000,000g for each team.

Now, we can invest in youth camps were everything is limited to compete with managers that has invested in the same country than you for be the 1st in the rank and have the biggest option of receive the best youth of the country. A system that looks directioned to spend a lot of money there and who knows with which results.

Well, the question is very easy, are we going to receive the expected youth for a best academy or now we are forced to invest in youth camps instead have the best academies?.

Can any team with a very bad academy search a 11* youth if he invest millions in a country?.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:11:38 AM by Oberstdorf »

Sweety

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 10:45:09 AM »
Excuse me,I have one question.For the players that will come to club 2 players per camp,they will go to the club or go to the academy.

Ologga

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »
academy, they will be not more than 13-15 years old, at 16 they will pass to youth team for can be promoted.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 10:56:19 AM »
Excuse me,I have one question.For the players that will come to club 2 players per camp,they will go to the club or go to the academy.

To the club, they will be placed in your youth team. They WON'T move academy.
My team: (95928)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 10:05:14 PM »
if you ask me, I'm young in the game, and I have a low level of academy (bad) .. I promoted this season and all 5 players la4 ... one I sold it while the other 4 I have them all burned only for not paying weekly contracts and not to smear the market of garbage ... I still have one in the nursery but does not promote you .... so far, and this is the 3rd season, I was never able to have a young man of value to grow for my team (I do not use tokens to promote as many do!) and I think until I get a good nursery for up not promote you even more ... question: the youth camp, after all that we will invest, I will come other 6 young people to burn? :-\

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 06:14:21 AM »
will we get 2 player in a season from each camp is it right? one at mid and one at end of season

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 07:26:14 AM »
can anyone answer my question?

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 09:58:42 AM »
Yes, that is right.

Though I'm wondering about the quality of these players. It's said that investments are cumulated over 2 seasons, season 1 should by that give worse players than season two (if you don't invest alot of money right away...). How good are these players... Since no academy seem to generate more than LA 7-9, can we expect any wonderkids from the youth camps?

jemseed

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2013, 07:11:51 AM »
Please, until we can remove camps from nations, give us the option to stop spending on those we have built. How long will it be until we can change these?

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 09:08:50 AM »
will we get 2 player in a season from each camp is it right? one at mid and one at end of season

The first has just arrived, and the second has a window of the second half of the season (to stop people putting in a load of cash the week before the player arrives).

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2024, 10:32:43 AM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile