Author Topic: NT TEAMS  (Read 5146 times)

Ologga

NT TEAMS
« on: January 19, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »
I suggest to remove training, fatigue, injuries and cards from NT matches. Again. It's unaceptable that players that play in their NT have more training than other players of small teams, that is to create bigger differences between rich and poor teams. Players that have a regular place in their NT grow faster that others without that training making difference.

Like in other games, in this way suspicions are prevented.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:08:27 PM by Oberstdorf »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: NT TEAMS
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 03:54:34 PM »
You're not right. Playing for National Squad make every player be better,so this is apsolutely alright!
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 04:44:16 PM »
I totally disagree!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 05:53:19 PM »
I disagree too. Remember:
-card accumulation suspensions only apply to international matches. If a player gets a suspension from playing with NT, it does not apply to club matches
-injuries from NT matches are one risk these players are susceptible to. So they get more training, but they also run the risk of being injured...

However, I do think that the 2% condition loss from NT matches is too small given the large training and experience bonuses the players get. Condition loss from NT matches should be the same as for WCL matches (4% for 90 minutes) IMHO.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
NT TEAMS with no bonus trainning, with no condition decrease, with no injuries!!!

I totally agree with Oberstdorf

DeGlen

• Professional team
  • Rsc Arsenal - NT manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 08:22:37 PM »
Imagine if it was like that in real life football?  No risk of injuries or fatigue in a game with national team. That's ridiculous.

NT's are allright the way they are. Only thing that could be changed is indeed the 4% loss of fitness like Brian says, but then I also think that it should be possible for managers to indicate that a player is not allowed to play for his NT. But this might cause some cheating as well..
6x Champions of Belgium
18x Belgium Cup-finalist: 9x Winner, 9x Runner-up
Quarter-finalist WCL Season 4
Semi-finalist WCL Season 5
Round of 16 WCL Season 11
Former NT-manager and U21-Manager Belgium

Ologga

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 01:37:26 AM »
It would be nice to hace the point of view from hundreds of managers that don't have any player for NT.

For me is better current system but I want a fair game for everybody.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 05:00:39 PM »
I think that in those countries where there are not enough players to vote, the national team should go to the team that won the Top League of the country that year.  That way, even without a vote, people could get a chance to manage the team and the team won't be a slave to the foolish BOT tactics.
Hibury FC

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 07:07:11 PM »

I can't agree, in all the football manager onlines happens the same, players who play with Nt grow more than other players, for me is correct in this way. The player has risk of injurie, and the reward of training and experience.

For me, teams may choose if they want that`their players play with NT or not.

About the condition I'm neutral, but all user should have the same energy (I mean Premium and non Premium users).
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Ologga

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 09:01:18 PM »

I can't agree, in all the football manager onlines happens the same, players who play with Nt grow more than other players, for me is correct in this way. The player has risk of injurie, and the reward of training and experience.

For me, teams may choose if they want that`their players play with NT or not.

About the condition I'm neutral, but all user should have the same energy (I mean Premium and non Premium users).

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2023, 07:22:02 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2023, 09:55:19 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2023, 03:56:25 AM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2023, 03:57:38 AM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team