Author Topic: Buying banned clubs with premium account  (Read 4666 times)

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Buying banned clubs with premium account
« on: October 23, 2012, 12:56:30 PM »
Dear Admin,

I saw several league clubs in Indonesia and sure in other countries, which has good performance and great achievement has been banned and left for some time in the league as BALIK FC (id no:96553), sailendra.fcv (id no: 46599) and AC Sportes (id no: 23297). I have an idea, what if the clubs is offered to the managers who want to make the clubs with premium account? You will be able to benefit financially won't you?  I'm sure a lot of managers who are interested in seeing great achievements that have been achieved by the clubs.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Buying banned clubs with premium account
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »
I do not agree with shortcut

Real Compton

• Professional team
  • Real Compton - 175716
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »
I do not agree with shortcut

i agree be pointless
Mr T Mellor

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 04:50:48 PM »
no no no!!!

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 06:53:49 AM »
No way  ???
that would destroy the game... it is not everything about the money  :o

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 06:59:48 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 07:45:18 AM »
very stupid idea !!!  :-[
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 10:53:41 AM »
Woow many negative responses, sorry everybody, and thanks Igecot that called me stupid, please dont't take it personally :)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 11:27:36 AM »
Igecot didn't call you stupid, just said idea is stupid. And I agree with Igecot .
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
okay

Real Compton

• Professional team
  • Real Compton - 175716
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 01:10:35 PM »
i dont think they ment any disrespect, just would increase cheating and false achievements among the community
Mr T Mellor

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 02:44:19 PM »
we have to try to end the multiaccounts

slowowls

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 05:22:27 PM »
Just NO!!! It's give advantage for BIG Cheater that left it to a new one who has a BIG wallet. Just unfair for all.

Gizmo22

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »
Stupid idea  :P

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »
Nobody will do this, calm down

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 12:57:06 AM »
Once again I apologize and thank you for the words that this is a stupid idea. I do not think that many managers will not like this idea, I'm not a cheater and do not aim to make a lot of people think cheating. I just look at the banned clubs have a good achievement but is managed by a manager who fraudulently, so with premium accounts can be managed properly, as point 18 in the premium features say "NO banner ads at all for a premium." I do not mean to justify myself in this, I just explained the background of the emergence of the idea, but thanks for all your responses. 8)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 05:24:56 AM »
Once again I apologize and thank you for the words that this is a stupid idea. I do not think that many managers will not like this idea, I'm not a cheater and do not aim to make a lot of people think cheating. I just look at the banned clubs have a good achievement but is managed by a manager who fraudulently, so with premium accounts can be managed properly, as point 18 in the premium features say "NO banner ads at all for a premium." I do not mean to justify myself in this, I just explained the background of the emergence of the idea, but thanks for all your responses. 8)

Thanks for your input :)

I think most of us feel that the current extent of premium features have imbalanced the game and, at this point, less is more.
I'd say that no new premium advantages should be introduced until some premium features become accessible to non-premium users for in-game costs. TBH, I'd rather see this kind of thing available to premium users than existing ones that give advantages in the game, but game developers seem to feel differently. Again, thanks for your suggestions, and don't let people's comments keep you from offering your suggestions in the future!
 ;D
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 05:39:12 AM »
Many thanks Brian  :)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2023, 05:02:27 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2023, 10:51:53 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2023, 04:59:10 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting