Author Topic: Coaches  (Read 2633 times)

Ewy

• Professional team
  • Siln?j�� pes mrd�
    • View Profile
Coaches
« on: March 09, 2012, 02:16:28 PM »
I have new coaches (completely), but training my players (value of improved skills) unchanged... It's normal?  :-[
My team: AFK Pe?ky (29543)

Ewy

• Professional team
  • Siln?j�� pes mrd�
    • View Profile
Re: Coaches
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 07:18:23 PM »
EDIT: New coaches are much better than former coaches (and much more expensive). No good  :-\

FestinRma

• Professional team
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile ;)
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:30:03 PM »
Specific skill training "allow you to focus on the specific type of training skills.This guarantee an increase in selected skill, but the result of this training will only be 75%  the result of normal training . However, if your ground training is at 4 (good)  you will not have this sentence. The same applies to the training gym or fitness center rapidly with level 4 ( good).
 Training result is calculated by ...
: The rate of progress of the player + (X player progress rate (level of training facility / 6)) + (ix player progress rate (ability coach/20))
 Players under the age 18  have the following bonus
 (50 + Work with young people)%
 eg If a coach to work with disabled children and 10 trains a player aged 16, that player will receive a bonus of 60 percent
 Players under the age  22  have the following bonus
: (20 + Work with young people)%
: Players over the age  27  have  -50%  training sentence.
: Attributes of a player over the age of  29  dropping every day.
 A player uses more skill points as capacity is closer  20 . The rate of development is also slow as capacity is closer 20.
 When the "current ability" of a player reaches the limited ability 'of his current ability or = 7, training has no effect on improvement. Performances in matches only help him improve his skills.
 Participation in a game (Play for more than 30 minutes) to help him improve his skills. The amount of improvement depends on its rating and its rate of progress. Improvement of appearances in a game is almost the same as the improvement of training. It is advisable to put a player on first team often if you want to improve his attributes quickly. :) ;)
My Team
FestinRMCF

Ewy

• Professional team
  • Siln?j�� pes mrd�
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 09:01:22 PM »
More expensive coaches = pointless investment. Effect is negligible. Anybody with different experience? Thx.

Ewy

• Professional team
  • Siln?j�� pes mrd�
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 12:19:11 PM »
Good job, thank you!  8)