Author Topic: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.  (Read 70597 times)

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »
Im tottaly confused im using training speed and in 4 trainings i get 3x marking 1x pace this is weird...
Empire (23277) - Poland

paul_gazza

• All Star Team
  • No Trip For Catz
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2012, 10:01:31 PM »
the analysis miss the position FL and FR
Game engine apply position penalty to FC that play FL and FR in team analysis.

Is this a mistake, admin ?  :-\

Please answer this.
Thank you.

admin you are news?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2012, 06:26:56 AM »
Overall I really like the new features...they added most of the new features that have been suggested in the forum with any popularity 8)

...however, these changes have failed to address any of the shortcomings with existing features that have been raised in the forum aside from an improved search engine for NT players, but it is only available with premium account 
:-[

While I understand that most, let alone all, of the issues that have been raised were not going to be fixed this time around, I am surprised that no others were addressed:

Those things are needed too:

Match Engine:

* Add indirect free kicks
* Allow keepers to be injured and receive cards
* More individual instructions slots
* Allow managers to store 2 formations and change them during a match
* Allow to change individual orders when a player is subbed
* Have the chance to do a substitution if a player receives a red card.
* Allow "unlimited" substitutions for friendly matches (club and national team)
* Fix 90' substitution bug
* Penalties (in-match): display each penalty (kicker's name, shot placement, whether keeper made save) @ 2 per minute of match
* Penalties (kicker selection): allow managers to set or automatically choose each randomly from best 2-3 pen takers available

National Teams Management:

* Allow managers to confirm a list with an injured player: It happened me before that i called up a player injured a monday match, when the game did a revision it saw that i had a player injured, but it never checked how long time it would be..... i left that player because he'd be healthy on thursday (he was injured 3 days), so he'd be match fin on friday.
* Allow managers to do a "reserve list": Simply add 3 more players in each list (1 defender, 1 midfielder and 1 striker) that would replace a player if that player is injured in wednesday's matches. I had this idea before i had that problem with an injured player.... the game simply removed my DL and placed a FC, i was using 1 FC  and i had 3 strikers on my list..... even worst, the game placed a striker age 21 (i don't use them because i won't be able to use them in U-21 WC) and his condition was 83%, in other words it only gave me a trouble.... having a backup list, at least i'm sure that if i can't keep a defender, i'll have another one as a replacement.
* Have NT energy, independent than club's energy: With that energy we could scout players (own country's players only) and have the chance to recover  player if he's tired.... it might help clubs and NT managers to do his part, it happened to me that a player reached friday at 91%, but he was banned for league match, so his manager refused to restore his player.... his attitude was selfsih, but if i'd have the chance to recover him myself i would have make it. (of course, that player is not in my priorities right now, i'll call him only sometimes, i'm increasing his player's skills after all).

General game:

* Give the game more facilities, i recomended some of them sometime ago.....
A must have is something that makes a team play better in away matches, stadium quality grants you more possession in home matches, but maybe something to compensate would be interesting, last time i recommended to add a team transport, so a team with a comfortable bus (or a plane, in the last level) can play in a good level, without suffering travels before a match. Of course, team bus shouldn't have 6 levels (like Stadium Quality does) but maybe 4 to do a compensation might be great. This feature also would give active users some advantage agains unactive in short term, wait about 2 months to see a real deduction in unactive team's performance is too much, so active users can have more advntage with it.
* Change the current club activities structure when playing a league match: to be honest i didn't like the new scheme, but well..... admin explanation was "manager is supposed to be with the squad, so he can't do activities".... to compensate that..... what if club activities gives 2x normal income after a league match? All team fans are gattered in the stadium, so it makes sense...
* Require new managers to play in the nation their ip address is located at registration. Do not allow registration using known or hidden proxies!! If someone wants to register in another nation, make the user contact admin for special permission prior to registration.
* Assign new managers to clubs below B level in all nations with 3+ levels
* Replace the 1-credit incentive for new referrals with (5-10?) points on their club rating
* Make credits transferable for (50-80?) energy

:-\
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2012, 09:22:50 AM »
ALSO, i have 3-4 players on heavy workload every day, no good training for about a week or so.

Mee too, and i have one in very heavy workload, not a single good training form so far  :(
My team: (95928)

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2012, 05:54:13 AM »
I have 3-4 players on veary heavy training, and every day one of them has good training form :].
Empire (23277) - Poland

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2012, 07:24:01 AM »
I have 3-4 players on veary heavy training, and every day one of them has good training form :].

i had no good training for days.bad luck?

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2012, 12:48:07 PM »
yes i think so, like in my team today 8 bad training forms :O
Empire (23277) - Poland

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2012, 09:16:42 PM »
I think admins of this game do not want to listen what we suggest  here and that is going to be huge problem for this game. I play few similar games and i did not see anywhere  that real money can bring advantages in game.
Youth system is is the biggest problem of all here. 15 :7 is just unacceptable. And that need to be fixed now, not tomorow , not next season but NOW, or many users will leave the game. And you try develop game with only premium users, you will soon see it is not possible. Youth system can be changed in this way: Every user can promote unlimited number of juniors, but need to pay for every  promotion at least 100.000 G. Or something like that. For this season you should increase number of juniors to 15 for every user,so we will have fair play, fair game and you will still have premium account to sell.

-A premium user may play multiple accounts but every accounts that he plays have to be premium accounts. -This is ridiculous, dont you agree?

Please admin, do not ignore this post and answer do you plan to to something with this problem, or we ( non premium users ) should leave the game now?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:27:59 PM by dantes »

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2012, 08:14:23 AM »
the analysis miss the position FL and FR
Game engine apply position penalty to FC that play FL and FR in team analysis.

Is this a mistake, admin ?  :-\

Please answer this.
Thank you.

We did not do anything with FL and FR but the skills suitable for FL and FR is not exactly the same as FC.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2012, 08:58:32 AM »
I think admins of this game do not want to listen what we suggest  here and that is going to be huge problem for this game. I play few similar games and i did not see anywhere  that real money can bring advantages in game.
Youth system is is the biggest problem of all here. 15 :7 is just unacceptable. And that need to be fixed now, not tomorow , not next season but NOW, or many users will leave the game. And you try develop game with only premium users, you will soon see it is not possible. Youth system can be changed in this way: Every user can promote unlimited number of juniors, but need to pay for every  promotion at least 100.000 G. Or something like that. For this season you should increase number of juniors to 15 for every user,so we will have fair play, fair game and you will still have premium account to sell.

-A premium user may play multiple accounts but every accounts that he plays have to be premium accounts. -This is ridiculous, dont you agree?

Please admin, do not ignore this post and answer do you plan to to something with this problem, or we ( non premium users ) should leave the game now?

We always listen to users. We try to reduce the advantages gained from real money as much as possible.
However, changes can't be implemented immediately. We may remake the youth system in the next
season.

Thank you for your suggestion.

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2012, 08:37:08 AM »
OK, but at least you can do in this season is possibility to exchange credits for tokens, so i can earn 24 credits, exchange for 8 tokens and promote new player. It would be fair i think.

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2012, 08:43:28 AM »
OK, but at least you can do in this season is possibility to exchange credits for tokens, so i can earn 24 credits, exchange for 8 tokens and promote new player. It would be fair i think.

this is not good,bad idea ::) tokens shit

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2012, 08:54:03 AM »
I do agree with you, tokens are shit,read my previous post, i gave my opinion about new features, but admins obviously will not change anything during this season, so i suggested that we can exchange credit for tokens.

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2012, 09:55:24 AM »
I did not see that anywhere is written extra youths can be promoted ONLY  by paying for tokens, so that what you talking about does not have any sense. By the way, i am jurist, and buying tokens represent contract, that is truth, but you dont lose your advantages of your tokens if admins give an opportunity other users that in different way promote extra youths. PACTA SUNT SERVANDA-that is legal maxim, and here would not be violations of contract obligations. So do not speak about things you dont know.
By the way in the rules of this game you can clearly read that admins can change any rule without even notify users about that....;)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2012, 11:00:41 AM »
You are not right, you still have big advantage, other users from mini game can earn credits for 2 -3 youth player top in whole season, not more, and you can have extra 8 youths....Beside that ,do you realize that tokens will destroy this game, and you will not then have any advantages. Simple, users will not continue to play the game where doesnt exist fair play.
Gap is just too huge now, and something about tokens need to be done now.
With 8 youths more ,you can with good academy and little bit of luck earn extra couple millions just with selling those youth players. If you train them that would be even more. How can others play this game then? It is simple , they cant, and they wont, so you can threw away your tokens then, and admins can shut this game down.

One more ting, tokens are not just for youths but many others things.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:05:50 AM by dantes »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2012, 11:30:42 AM »

if anyone is gonna start using credits to pull extra youth players, i'm gonna ask for my money back, since when i payed (which represents a contract) it was advertised that t, not using credits. admin, have this in mind.

where was written that the Only way to get extra youth players was by paying?it says you can buy extra youth with tokens. or it says "there is no way to get extra youth but buying tokens"?

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2012, 12:08:28 PM »
Since we are talking here about amount of advantages for some users in the game, game simple doesnt have a future.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2012, 09:41:37 PM »
mihutu, may i ask how many token you bought?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2012, 10:19:10 PM »
He promoted 15 youngster this season , so no less then 56.
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=132271

My MOTS always waiting for users like him. And hard tackling.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2012, 10:43:49 PM »
For me you are just a looser whe cannot win in fair game. Shame on you. Shame on developers of this game .But beyond of rules and laws human being have some ethitcs, you don't.
You must to remember not everything is for sale. Even you win something there will always be someone who tell you that you win unfairly.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:23:46 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2012, 10:51:04 PM »
Even you win something there will always be someone who tell you that you win unfairly.

It's clear that he don't care that....

Ruta, you calculated 56 credits? He's got 2 credit coaches, so, at least, he bought 136 token.

I do understand why he defend those advantages :P

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2012, 11:02:17 PM »
Carlos, I know  he might win everything but no one will respect him.  I am calm down now
  season 18

Ologga

« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2012, 11:32:33 PM »
Even you win something there will always be someone who tell you that you win unfairly.

It's clear that he don't care that....

Ruta, you calculated 56 credits? He's got 2 credit coaches, so, at least, he bought 136 token.

I do understand why he defend those advantages :P

mmmm.. are yoo sure carlos, that his coaches are credit coaches, their skills are very similar to my 700,000g coaches, ... may be 700,000g and 120c coaches are almost the same thing?.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2012, 01:04:39 AM »
Yes, they are the same/almost the same..... and he said he bought a coach using credits:

but seeing my 5 PR player coached by a 120 credit coach and a good training ground receiving 0.08 passing today i feel like Admin is mocking me.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2012, 01:18:54 AM »
Okay then, what should i do with somebody that claims that everybody are doing things wrong, because they don't pay? Oh i forgot, you're the only person in the world that works! Oh forgot! You risked your life working! Let me tell you this, i do work, lots of times over 30 feet, just to feed my family and buy some things i like, and i don't go around with the "i am superior because i work".

You didn't came here peacefully, you always came searching somebody to fight with, and i never told you to stop..... but of course, i am in the same "barricade" than Ruta.

To be honest, this forum were far more peaceful until arrogants with money came in. At least to me, spending your money in the game don't give you any extra right, and your behavior was not an example too.

Oh, did i share the info you gave me in your PM? I really did? I only quoted something you said 2 pages ago..... you don't need to be brillant to do that  :-X
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 01:37:20 AM by CarlosT »