« on: August 11, 2011, 12:00:20 AM »
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

paul_gazza

• All Star Team
  • No Trip For Catz
    • View Profile
Re: Prizes
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 08:55:07 AM »
In real life if you have group access to a bonus if you have other scrap ...

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »
Give some G bonus for best scorers, goalkeepers and etc. It is normal to have player awards

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 09:08:21 PM »
I think they have good prices like the money, so it's nice maybe prizes for players like medals or trophies.... but no more money ... cause it would be deeper the difference between richiest club and poorest club...
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 12:54:03 AM »
I think that money prizes should be awarded only to team stactics

* The team that scored more goals
* The team that received less goals
* The team that received less yellow/red cards

If we speak about individual prizes, i'd preffer my player receives an award that makes them better players..... maybe an extra star in experience bar? A jump in player's experience would make him better player, despite his skills, that would be a great prize for a player that performed quite well.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:41:30 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 07:03:14 PM »
No no, I say another thing, is impossible that one E series team gained more than one match of WCL or National Cup, new players starts already with stronger team and they can go away with same $ of others older teams, I ask only one corrrect distribution of money... The others Idea for players priza are also greats, thank you and Sorry- John Blasa from Artica Sport-Italy
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 06:55:01 PM »
Prices of WCL tickets should be higher than for other matches, which would give everyone in the WCL more money, especially those who progress far into the competition. Furthermore, prices should increase further as the competition progresses: Finals > semifinals > other knockout rounds > group stage > qualifiers

IMO tickets to the final match should cost 5-10X that of a league match, but qualifiers should be about the same, with everything else in between. Of course, these prices are relative to regular prices (Stadium quality), so the ticket price for WCL final in an okay quality stadium would be 50-100 G per seat. This would bring 2.5-5X the income from a regular league match.

Similarly, ticket prices for friendly matches should be slightly lower (9/10 or 3/4) than for league matches.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 07:45:23 PM »
In every forum thread, most of you propose to bring always and always more money in the game, but man you should think twice before doing that or you will have a game totally unbalanced..... Again, participating to this WCL give already EXTRA attendance, EXTRA training, EXTRA experience...
If your objectiv is too disgust ALL team that are not able to participate in extra competition you will succeed quickly...

1M price is already 40 home games of a starting team, you know what it does represent as advantage ?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 07:59:20 PM »
@Etienne , Champione is from Georgia, there is only few active users so he will always be in WCL. He is not impartial. He is looking only in his business, I hope that DEV will thing about all users.
I'll quit this game if sure that I can't succeed.

edit- He is the winner of Top Level in USA, but next words are still true.

@Champione, please think twice before write. I saw many your opinions and sugestions around the forum. Some of them were before, some are unrealistic, some are just obvius. No offence meant :)

Edit: Champione is the winner of USA Top Level, next words are still true. Even stronger.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:53:17 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 08:13:55 PM »
Like I said before, balance will come with time...

Even the richest teams can only upgrade so far, then they have the highest upgrade, and can't upgrade any more. The only difference is the amount of time it takes to do it.

1M price is already 40 home games of a starting team, you know what it does represent as advantage ?
I don't understand this: a top level team with 20,000 seat okay quality stadium will make 4 million (4M?) G every season just from ticket revenue, if you play a friendly or cup match each week. Add in prize money and sales of promoted youth players and such a team could easily make 5-8 million G per season. If we assume that your facilities pay for themselves (no net profit or loss) and average finish is 3rd place, then a team would make 28.25 million G in 5 seasons in the top level, which is enough to upgrade everything to very good quality or higher, with enough left over to spend 500,000 per season on players.

Okay, so it might take 5-10 seasons for someone starting out in a bigger league to do this, but I find this completely reasonable.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 08:32:47 PM »
You don't understand. This is like race, who has more money now will more, more money in the future. Money makes money.  I don't know if You know this is not a sport game but economic one. With football theme but economic. If You have money You can everyting- buy players , upgrade facilities  and so on.
Look on WCL Champion this season , he won becuase he buoght a lot of players and choose right to play. He almost didn't do anything with club only bougt players. He had money from Cup last season.
And now You want to give a lot of money to few users. They can do nothing just buy players and win everything in their own countries. Just because they they will have enough cash.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 09:56:07 PM »
If your objectiv is too disgust ALL team that are not able to participate in extra competition you will succeed quickly...

Maybe he already did.....  :(
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 10:56:04 PM »
Its no use.... i'll quit this thread, it doesn't have any profit at all...... i gave my opinion, i justified it and you promote this nonsense offtopic...? This topic [has] ended for me.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:48:01 AM by Champione »

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:22 PM »

Okay, so it might take 5-10 seasons for someone starting out in a bigger league to do this, but I find this completely reasonable.

10 seasons during the time you will accumulate how many millions ?

You don't know any basics about game balance in such football manager browser game...
If you want something balanced, income gap between bottom league and upper league should remain decent, so bottom teams can reach the top with good tactics and developpement and be competitive.

Giving 20k min attendance, extra game for training, extra intendance income for WCL, bigger league prize, prize money for WCL is already a big issue for game balance, and you want to add more ? That's just crazy.
Don't be surprised if users are leaving afterwards, or are looking at any cost to join empty leagues to start at top.

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 11:45:09 PM »
I get sad when i realized that newbies tey never come back, i get tired of trying to get people here cuase they never come back, so let times goes by
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2023, 06:02:47 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2023, 10:04:57 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????