Author Topic: Free player system hacking teams have been penalized  (Read 403 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Free player system hacking teams have been penalized
« on: March 08, 2020, 03:31:50 AM »
Teams who used the free player bug for their advantages have been penalized.
Please don't exploit the bug of the game again. Otherwise, you may be banned from the game.

Kaiserz357

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Free player system hacking teams have been penalized
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 04:45:01 AM »
Well done. Very great job. 8) 8) 8)

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 10:28:42 AM »
Why don't you fix then to not be exploited, you should not penalize the players because the game is broken and it is something that you need to take care, you realize that his game is going to hit rock bottom sooner than later because of your actions(not taken ones)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 02:05:57 PM »
Please don't exploit the bug of the game again. Otherwise, you may be banned from the game.
Admin - what are you talking about? What bug of game? The all GKO is filled with bugs! You do nothing to make the game better! The cheats came because you didn't react in time and your don't care. The game is outdated, full of bugs, no progress, no news, no improvement. You only live for premium accounts and tokens, and it's not fair!  You take our money and you do nothing to make it better!
Many managers have left the game and I believe many will also escape, as I think if they don't change for the better. To kill cheaters is just annoying our eyes, you are guilty of this situation.
Admin you are like a corona virus!
Maybe I get a BAN because of the truth the admin doesn't want to hear, but nothing important. BAN might be a help for me to quit the game too!
Cheers!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 05:13:38 PM by Golex »
My team: FC Golex (131510)
Croatian Top level team

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 02:24:04 PM »
Admin - what are you talking about? What bug of game? The all GKO is filled with bugs! You do nothing to make the game better! The cheats came because you didn't react in time and your don't care. The game is outdated, full of bugs, no progress, no news, no improvement. You only live for premium accounts and tokens, and it's not fair!  You take our money and you do nothing to make it better!
Many managers have left the game and I believe many will also escape, as I think if they don't change for the better. To kill cheaters is just annoying our eyes, you are guilty of this situation.
Admin you are like a corona virus!
Maybe I get a BAN because of the truth the admin doesn't want to hear, but nothing important. BAN might be a help for me to quit the game too!
Cheers!!

you are still a premium account and probable tokens buyer too....stop doing that and maybe something will change
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 10:12:03 PM »
you are still a premium account and probable tokens buyer too....stop doing that and maybe something will change

Yes, but when the premium expires I will not renew. I stopped buying tokens!
I suggest that all managers in game: STOP BUYING PREMIUM ACCOUNTS, of course dont buy tokens!
Let's make a deal and stop buying a premium account, all together.
Maybe the admin will open his eyes ... or the game will die, forever!
My team: FC Golex (131510)
Croatian Top level team

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 09:27:02 AM »
The game is dead, we got bot team in first league after many years. And I am on course to quit after this season.