Author Topic: GKO COPYRIGHTS  (Read 8364 times)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
GKO COPYRIGHTS
« on: December 11, 2017, 11:18:18 AM »
;) ;)
We want to organize a global fundraising to buy the gko copyrights, (we will need a couple of good programmers if possible), we invite you to write below for adhesions or possible reflections, the intent is to reach a serious quote in order to detect the rights of the game and manage it in the future in an appropriate manner to ensure a development and a continuation, we do not know if they will accept but with something concrete in hand it is better !! Let's try all together! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:46:19 PM by daniele2607 »

Koeby

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: GKO RIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 11:42:03 AM »
I am here
L'arte di un uomo spesso dipende da quella di un altro.
AZ 59------>DELFINI JONICI<------AZ 59
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=29478

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 11:51:30 AM »
ok

paulstroke

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 12:51:19 PM »
Any idea how much can it cost?

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 01:00:29 PM »
what we need is for the administrator to finally comply with the regulations that he created, activation of accounts faster and no more cheats that every day are more and more

there are two points where you have to invest that are very important

about server crashes is something that can not happen again
and about the promotion of this game, it is not possible that after so many years, the coaches never go up in their amount, they only go down

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 01:18:05 PM »
Any idea how much can it cost?

We hope to have a good numerical membership so as not to have too high money to invest personally ..

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »
there is a problem, the "owners" or administrators, can not compete or at least win in the game

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 02:45:30 PM »
the first thing that you must improve is the tactics,......you must make a condition were an a FC can be changed by a DC if you are winning in order to save your result,......or viceversa change a DC with a FC if you are losing..............................I have many other ideas for development

Koeby

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 03:30:57 PM »
Guys, sorry for a moment: Now the urgency is to buy GKO. How and what we will do after it is in the background for now. We avoid talking about the strategies or improvements of the game and seriously think about whether we can buy it or not. Let's see if any of us are experts in buying and selling of the genre or see if we can afford it outside the game. These are the problems that must be addressed. Without prejudice to our current owner does not change strategy and comes to meet modifying the current habit and updating the game as Christ commands.

in the meantime we use all this avatar
L'arte di un uomo spesso dipende da quella di un altro.
AZ 59------>DELFINI JONICI<------AZ 59
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=29478

paulstroke

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 04:55:53 PM »
I think, the first step would be to contact the owners and check if they want to sell.

Vaxiak

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: GKO COPYRIGHTS
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 08:51:48 PM »
This is a very good idea. I had tried to contact the administrators in the past few months but they never replied to my emails. First of all I think we need a Thai person first who might be able to understand what happened to the administrators from the Thai forums. We don't know whether they're still alive or whether they're pissed off with this whole concept. Or indeed whether this is a social experiment with us guys as guinea pigs!

Geny73

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 09:24:44 PM »

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 10:07:56 PM »
I think that administrators are USA based,.......not THAI,...........the first CLUB in the game was Admin and is still in existence,...it is the richest club in USA, and it exists since Season 1

Alex

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 05:52:20 AM »
OK ! 8)

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 01:29:20 PM »
To be honest, this Idea is good, and I guess that many of us in the past years had these though's of buying the game and so on.I just don't know if the admins are interested in selling, because with minimal effort they have some relatively good income (money form premiums and token). why would they lost this regular income, I know I would not sell if I were in their place, as long as I have good income from it.

And let's say, somehow the admins agree to sell the game. This whole concept of "lets collect the money" is not a good one. Imagine 50-100 members donate some amount of money, and after that considering them as owners of the game.It will bring total chaos, even more that the current one. There is no need for me to explain every possible scenario, just use your imagination, what would 100 "owners" do to this game.
Ex : 100 people gather money to rent one whore..... :D

My point is (to the guy who started this topic), just ask the admins, if they agree, hear their asking price, go to bank, take some loan (if you don't have enough money) and then "rule" the game. Be the admin that this game deserve.

BR
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:10:14 PM by TommyJ »
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 03:41:31 PM »
@ Tommy
I have almost the same feeling about this.
I guess any one from buyers will have some ideas to a game.
But most important question is is it possible to buy a game?
If yes than for how much ? Afterwards we can discuss and ask if someone will join this initiative. Finnally, You ask about coders,  why buy this game anyway? It would be way better to develop new game with all good things from gko without all bad things. In this game many things did get wrong direction that I think it would be much better to spend eventually budget to develop new one. The first ever from users to users but Im afraid this dream will never come true.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 03:55:53 PM »
Guys, i'm afraid it is causa perduta.

About an year (maybe year and a half) ago i found partners really interested in buiyng and developing GKO. That company has a lot of experience in online games. I've wrote multiple times to any contacts available, trying to reach the owners and start negotiations on price, technical details, form of the deal, etc. I received no answer at all...

Anyway, good luck! I hope it is not too late for GKO, because it clearly has potential

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 04:04:17 PM »
Thx for sharing your experience. I was expected something like that.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2017, 08:47:48 PM »
We open this post for speaking and understand if this action can be possible, tanks for your opinions and experience..its clearly this action is very difficult for tecnical and material problems (server-legal and money problems-programmers..),first of all we do not know if they want to sell!!
What is certain that we need a solution because going forward so the game has the time counted .. :-\

BuddAbass

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 11:09:11 AM »
Admin please ban cheats.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 11:50:34 AM by BuddAbass »

Geny73

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 02:19:20 PM »
Admin please ban cheats.

what cheats have you seen?

paulstroke

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 01:30:26 AM »
I decided to create a new online football manager game.  For the moment I bought the domain and created a basic homepage that allows you to register and get updates from my progress.
I will create tools for the potential users to make suggestions.  You can find it on: www.bestfootballmanager.com

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 09:26:54 PM »
I decided to create a new online football manager game.  For the moment I bought the domain and created a basic homepage that allows you to register and get updates from my progress.
I will create tools for the potential users to make suggestions.  You can find it on: www.bestfootballmanager.com

Can you program the algorithm for the match engine?
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

BuddAbass

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2019, 04:46:49 AM »
Admin please ban cheats.

what cheats have you seen?

Someone have cheated around 97 M,but a lot of people support him it's not fair for every people.

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 06:44:18 PM »
Yea tbh the game is at a pretty bad state not gonna lie, ppl register accounts outside of their country and ruining many national teams. So many nation have these Thai ppl creating so many bots to take control of the Nation team. In my country (Viet Nam) a Thai guy created like 8 bots and he have been taking control of our national teams for 4-5 seasons now and on Thai's forum other countries had their complaints as well.