Author Topic: Is it a discrimination?The position of better player is taken up by worse one!  (Read 6757 times)

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
I am not sure and I wonder which one is better? I list all the difference, you can judge it by yourself.

The player A ( http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8067883 ) takes up the main position in U-21 team, and the player B (http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8064371) doesn't have opportunity.

A is older 1 year than B,  A's Estimated value is also less 50?000G than B's.  A's League( Top level in Macedonia) Av.R is 6.42, B's League( The best B in China) Av.R is 7.08. A's International Av.R is just 5.83, B's International Av.R is 6.67. Lol!

A's club is in his nation Macedonia.

U-21 manager said that he belive one has better skills than the other...

-----Why does the player who has better skills get lower Av.R? You are the owner of U-21 team and can line up anyone, but we also can choose from where the youth player born.

I and my friends won't need any player from Macedonia.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Sorry mate, but macedonian teams have a great community, they decide all together in NT questions, and be sure that if they have choosen another player it's because they think is better than yours.

In fact, Macedonia won last world championship due to their great job, so I don't think it's nothing about racism because your player is not macedonian.

You should ask to his NT coach the reasons he doesnt choose your player.

Cheers.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Sorry mate, but macedonian teams have a great community, they decide all together in NT questions, and be sure that if they have choosen another player it's because they think is better than yours.

In fact, Macedonia won last world championship due to their great job, so I don't think it's nothing about racism because your player is not macedonian.

You should ask to his NT coach the reasons he doesnt choose your player.

Cheers.

I have communicated with U-21 manger and we also know that Macedonia won last world championship. Could you tell us why the better skills player has worse Av.R(5.83)?  GKO is just a game, not real world. We have been in the game for 4 years. Lol.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Avg. Rate doesn't say much, when a team does bad games, all his players gets low rates, but a weaker team might play against bot teams and all his players gets higher rates, that doesn't mean that the high rates team is better.

Of course, i put an extreme example but i believe that my point is more or less clear.

Why macedonian manager doesn't pick your player? He surely have his reasons, you may share them or not, but people have different priorities in player development (and both players seems quite different).

Also, there is another thing you must consider and many times it is more important than 100k extra in est. Player value: communication.

This is a personal experience, when i had to pick players for a game, i always try to pick players playing in argentinian teams, and that is not because i'm racist or because i don't trust a foreign manager, it's because manage an NT with people living closer is a lot easier, specially when condition is compromised.
Matches in argentinian league ends at 23hs (server time), that is 20hs (argentinian time), if i need somebody from an argentinian manager, it is far easier to get something from him than a thai or any asian manager, why? Because i have his phone number, his facebook account added or simply because he is connected at similar times than me, sometimes i go to bed around 3 (server time) and i don't know what will happen with a foreign manager's player.
That doesn't mean i don't trust or i'm not open to work with foreign managers, but a trust relationship with a foreign manager (let's say, i know the player will be fit, i will remind him about that but i know i can count on that player) takes time and it's easier to work with somebody you know.

By the way, i have at least one player that i feel is better than others playing on his position in NT, but i think the other manager represents many managers so deserves respect, all i can say is have my player ready if he eventually decides to call him again.
My team: (95928)

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Avg. Rate doesn't say much, when a team does bad games, all his players gets low rates, but a weaker team might play against bot teams and all his players gets higher rates, that doesn't mean that the high rates team is better.

Of course, i put an extreme example but i believe that my point is more or less clear.

Why macedonian manager doesn't pick your player? He surely have his reasons, you may share them or not, but people have different priorities in player development (and both players seems quite different).

Also, there is another thing you must consider and many times it is more important than 100k extra in est. Player value: communication.

This is a personal experience, when i had to pick players for a game, i always try to pick players playing in argentinian teams, and that is not because i'm racist or because i don't trust a foreign manager, it's because manage an NT with people living closer is a lot easier, specially when condition is compromised.
Matches in argentinian league ends at 23hs (server time), that is 20hs (argentinian time), if i need somebody from an argentinian manager, it is far easier to get something from him than a thai or any asian manager, why? Because i have his phone number, his facebook account added or simply because he is connected at similar times than me, sometimes i go to bed around 3 (server time) and i don't know what will happen with a foreign manager's player.
That doesn't mean i don't trust or i'm not open to work with foreign managers, but a trust relationship with a foreign manager (let's say, i know the player will be fit, i will remind him about that but i know i can count on that player) takes time and it's easier to work with somebody you know.

By the way, i have at least one player that i feel is better than others playing on his position in NT, but i think the other manager represents many managers so deserves respect, all i can say is have my player ready if he eventually decides to call him again.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Truman , Carlos said it clear Average rating is depends on whole team power not only on player's power.  Weak player will play very good at strong team but world's best player can't do nothing when his teammates are craps. So next we can see at average rating ( GK only have better ratings in weak team)

I was and now I am NT coach and have same feelings like Cralos. It easier to call about NT with people which I know better, i.e after Thursday's WCC games many of mine NT players are under condition and I have to remind managers about that.

BTW. those 2 players are so similiar in skills that I dont think one is better then another. Age doesn't matter cause both can play only in one ( next) U21 World Championship.
One word more , Vancho Capevski  has more u21 caps then your player that means former U21 coach play him instead of your player. So I think it is like Txusi said, in Macedonia they find Capevski as better.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 09:24:17 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8067883

So this player who is 8/9/3 is worse than yours ? hmmm interesting :) Ask any of the people who would they choose .  + in friendly matches there is limited substitues and you try to give more players a chanse for better and faster development , SO you cant always play everyone . I am actually mad that your player even played a few games !

You mention some not that much important arguments
1. 50k+ in estimate value , but Vancho is not trained yet ! + I've seen players that are worth 2m - but they look like shit, so bigger est.value doesnt mean anything sometimes !

2. 1 year difference - actually that doesntt matter much , cause they both can play only on ONE more U-21 World Cup !

3. Av.rate - hmmmm ... Different league , different teams ,different philosophy ,  different PLAY ... and in U-21 NT as you
 can see manager is playing through middle which means wings will not get as many chanses as the middle therefore it can happen that a wing doesnt get a single ball during the match + your player  in the games that he was playing he played 60' and Vancho played for 30' - so bigger chanse for your player to prove - Yet again it depends , sometimes maybe the wings will get more chanses then they should (if the engine wants , I really dont know what should be set for when playing trough middle - the wings to have more possesion)

4. DISCRIMINATION - are you fucking kidding me ? :) If a player is good he gets to play no matter the team he is coming from , if he is not good - then fuck it ! See Yoyoland players for example - we had many of his players trained in NT , so we like Thai people more then Chinese ? :) :) - Dont be a dick !

Thank You !

P.S You really dont have to bring situations like this on a forum (its solved in PM) , I am sorry but your arguments are really Bullshit !!
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Astonmk

• Professional team
    • View Profile
generally when 2 players have similar stats the older one should get priority for playing on nt-friendlies because hes 'pr' will be reduced after 21y

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Truman , Carlos said it clear Average rating is depends on whole team power not only on player's power.  Weak player will play very good at strong team but world's best player can't do nothing when his teammates are craps. So next we can see at average rating ( GK only have better ratings in weak team)

I was and now I am NT coach and have same feelings like Cralos. It easier to call about NT with people which I know better, i.e after Thursday's WCC games many of mine NT players are under condition and I have to remind managers about that.

BTW. those 2 players are so similiar in skills that I dont think one is better then another. Age doesn't matter cause both can play only in one ( next) U21 World Championship.
One word more , Vancho Capevski  has more u21 caps then your player that means former U21 coach play him instead of your player. So I think it is like Txusi said, in Macedonia they find Capevski as better.

Ruta, I agree part of your opion. But to "One word more , Vancho Capevski  has more u21 caps then your player that means former U21 coach play him instead of your player. So I think it is like Txusi said, in Macedonia they find Capevski as better.",
to be honest, The reason that bought the player is that he is the No.1 LA AML in nation. He was much better than Vancho Capevski before. The skills distance was shortened because U-21 manager prioritizes another one for some time.
It' the reason that I complained.
The last word is that all the ordinary managers can choose where players come from.

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile

You are not God or judge. Lol!

Truman, it seems that you are not interested in listening to other manager, more experienced than you of course, opinion. Don't know why you open a post...
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8067883

So this player who is 8/9/3 is worse than yours ? hmmm interesting :) Ask any of the people who would they choose .  + in friendly matches there is limited substitues and you try to give more players a chanse for better and faster development , SO you cant always play everyone . I am actually mad that your player even played a few games !

You mention some not that much important arguments
1. 50k+ in estimate value , but Vancho is not trained yet ! + I've seen players that are worth 2m - but they look like shit, so bigger est.value doesnt mean anything sometimes !

2. 1 year difference - actually that doesntt matter much , cause they both can play only on ONE more U-21 World Cup !

3. Av.rate - hmmmm ... Different league , different teams ,different philosophy ,  different PLAY ... and in U-21 NT as you
 can see manager is playing through middle which means wings will not get as many chanses as the middle therefore it can happen that a wing doesnt get a single ball during the match + your player  in the games that he was playing he played 60' and Vancho played for 30' - so bigger chanse for your player to prove - Yet again it depends , sometimes maybe the wings will get more chanses then they should (if the engine wants , I really dont know what should be set for when playing trough middle - the wings to have more possesion)

4. DISCRIMINATION - are you fucking kidding me ? :) If a player is good he gets to play no matter the team he is coming from , if he is not good - then fuck it ! See Yoyoland players for example - we had many of his players trained in NT , so we like Thai people more then Chinese ? :) :) - Dont be a dick !

Thank You !

P.S You really dont have to bring situations like this on a forum (its solved in PM) , I am sorry but your arguments are really Bullshit !!

1.  You are not in the middle position, so most of your opionion is not worth to be believed.
2. From your words, we can find in which your quality is.
3. You are not a somebody, just an older manger in GKO, No.1 in your league.
4. Your choosen AML had a few 90'min matches this season and more match chances beore and future. All the people can see his AvR. It's not caused by 30' and 60'. Any of you can talk with eloquence.
4. I am an adult and just complained a discrimination, which I have observed for more than 2 seasons.
5.  GKO is just a game. Don't need lie
and excuse. Don't say anything when you don't understand truthly. God is watching us and will use his power to punish someone.

It's my final reply.Lol!

djacko

• Youth team
    • View Profile
I reallly  can't  belive that some1 would mention this in a post ....you should better use your free time getting laid,rather then writing posts about something like this !
So as i said before ....i stick to the things i said ....i do belive one is better than the other ...plus as i explained in the msg before....we have higher LA players than yours that needs 30 mins ....automaticly one has to come of ...in this case your player ....so u really dont have to be a dick about it and writing on chat how i discriminated your player ...
Plus there is a LA 12 from Sopelana that does not get matches ...(why does he not play u maybe wonder)...the reason is cuz i asked Txusi that i need him to play leage matches for a fast develepment...but in that team he is 2 low to be havving y30mins...so a player that does not play for his team in this case ...will not play for nation (that is my criterium).....so if Txusi folowed your example i gues the forum would have been filled with posts about it ...but u don't see him complaining about it do u ?
So a ittle advice ....stop bitching about it and man up ....being anoyung little know it all bitch wont get you the simpaties from GKO comunity

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
 ;)  :-\ Real discrimination is how some countries are forced to watch the CPU decide who is the best player for the country.  :P ::) :-[ ??? :o >:(
Hibury FC

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
The final decision is always up to the NT manager

I have communicated with U-21 manger and we also know that Macedonia won last world championship. Could you tell us why the better skills player has worse Av.R(5.83)?  GKO is just a game, not real world. We have been in the game for 4 years. Lol.

One possible reason is a player is young (?) and is only used against strong teams; another player is used in friendlies and against easier teams in league/cup matches

Don't say anything when you don't understand truthly. God is watching us and will use his power to punish someone.

Do you have any evidence to support this?
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
The final decision is always up to the NT manager

One possible reason is a player is young (?) and is only used against strong teams; another player is used in friendlies and against easier teams in league/cup matches

Don't say anything when you don't understand truthly. God is watching us and will use his power to punish someone.

Do you have any evidence to support this?

It's my real final reply because I have been respecting you. The truth is that my player was elected in national team when he was born at once, the 2 players were born at same time and my player has been higher estimated value since born. In the season 14, my player(http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8064371) was in national team that he got less match experience because competition reason, lol! The other (http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8064371) was in U-21 team that he got more friendly match experience.
In season 15, my player was in U-21 team and the tactics of team is focusing in the middle, they had better middle players, so my player got little match experience, I didn't say anything. I am not sure, may be that the other AML was in U-21 team and got more friendly match experience. Lol!
In season 16, they said that their tactics is focusing in the middle, wing is not useful, but they still arrange the other AML in the line up. I asked for U-21 manager and he arranged my player for 3 match. Then, the only AML position had been for the other.
About 2 AML, the truth is that one is much better than the other, but minded national experience shortened the distance.
Now, all their morale is good, my player's level is 66. A few days ago, the other one was also in market and his level is 65 ( then, my player's morale is okay, the level is also 65)

I won't discuss with others any more . The reply is specifically for  Brian Clough

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Yeah, sometimes the elected NT manager does not do what you wish, or even what is best for the NT :(
...at least there will be a new election in less than 2 seasons  8)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru