Author Topic: WAIT TO ACCEPT PLAYERS ON LOAN  (Read 4191 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
WAIT TO ACCEPT PLAYERS ON LOAN
« on: May 31, 2015, 06:49:47 PM »
in 1-2 days many players will become unhappy with their contract.

If you have loaned such a player before that, the player will be unhappy but a new contract CAN NOT BE SIGNED!

Be aware!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:17:33 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: WAIT TO LOAN YOUR PLAYERS
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 07:13:15 PM »
it should be enough to renew the contract before sending the player away. if he will become unhappy, they accept signing a new deal, now. so, if you renewed the contract today, it should be ok.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 07:16:40 PM »
it should be enough to renew the contract before sending the player away. if he will become unhappy, they accept signing a new deal, now. so, if you renewed the contract today, it should be ok.

Sure, but we cannot know if the team loaning their player has done this or not (unless the player has a 5 year contract). I guess this is more a warning to managers looking to accept players on loan.

Edit in italics
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:18:48 PM by Brian Clough »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 07:19:46 PM »

If the contract is 3 seasons left or longer, you can't offer him a new contract. Players with a shorter contract (1 or 2 seasons left) can be renewed before placed in loan list.
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: WAIT TO ACCEPT PLAYERS ON LOAN
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 07:22:57 PM »
is it just me, or the unhappy status showed up in the first few hours after the season reset, last season? and maybe, the season before, also?

i think admin forgot about it. poor bastard! somebody shoot him an e-mail, he's probably proud of his work...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 07:26:59 PM »
Well, i hadn't any UNH player when the rester server to work again, but i took a small peak with some players with 2 seasons left on their contract, and the wage gap was there, ready to push me to spend 24k extra in 4 player's wages, i don't know how many of them will actually ask me a new contract, but i am pretty sure that the UNH status hasn't been refreshed yet.

BTW, U21 elections must be opened too  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:33:41 PM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 07:34:33 PM »
not it hasn't been updated. i renewed the contract of 2 players, but i still have a few with 1 year left... and they don't ask for anything, yet.

and i had no idea that longer contracts cannot be renewed. i tried renewing one of my player's contract and he wasn't interested, so i was happy, thinking i got away with it.

carlos, i was only thinking from the perspective of the user that sends the player away. i think he should be responsible enough to take care of this part.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 08:27:24 PM »

If the contract is 3 seasons left or longer, you can't offer him a new contract. Players with a shorter contract (1 or 2 seasons left) can be renewed before placed in loan list.

I had a bad experience of a player that signed a 5 years contract just few days before the end of a season and then turned unhapphy the day after a loan with 4 years of contract left.

Waiting for some days would be better.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 02:53:03 PM »
"... am pretty sure that the UNH status hasn't been refreshed yet. 

you right Carlos, I log on my account just now and found UNH status on some of my players...

Waiting for some days would be better.
very good suggestion, thanks Spamrulez  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 02:57:43 PM by Fradel Rovajar »

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 04:43:50 PM »
As the match started I found that 6 players of mine were unhappy and demanded a new contract.

Great. The match starts and the players turn unhappy.

From the beginning of the season I signed contracts with about 70.100 G in augmentation. Wow.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 08:09:58 PM »
hi guys,

I have a 7/9/3 MC earning about 5,600 pw, value - 630k.
I expected him to ask for a new contract but he didn't. He is on a 3 year contract so he wont negotiate with me yet.

Is it safe to loan him our for the season or is he going to go unhappy in a few weeks when he gets to 700k value?

Thanks in advance for your help
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 09:15:20 PM »
hi guys,

I have a 7/9/3 MC earning about 5,600 pw, value - 630k.
I expected him to ask for a new contract but he didn't. He is on a 3 year contract so he wont negotiate with me yet.

Is it safe to loan him our for the season or is he going to go unhappy in a few weeks when he gets to 700k value?

Thanks in advance for your help

Andy,

if the player is happy with his contract now, he will remain that way until next season. He should be safe to loan :)

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 09:40:53 PM »
Thanks Brian, helpful as ever :)
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 01:50:30 AM »
topic locked, players' feelings have been revealed  ::)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2015, 09:59:33 PM »
bump (new season)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2023, 06:32:35 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2023, 10:14:04 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting