Author Topic: WORLD CUP season 12  (Read 4976 times)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
WORLD CUP season 12
« on: January 02, 2015, 03:34:07 PM »
i cannot write about the performance of my team, today we won,  MALTA 2-0 PORTUGAL

what can i say AMAZING

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: WORLD CUP season 12
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 03:48:56 PM »
Great Malta!

Argentina - Italia 1-1. One of the strongest team doesn't beat Italy in the most hard group.
Thailandia - Brazil 2-0. The thai won easy today in the other match of the most hard group.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

djacko

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 09:38:27 PM »
dude u just said u can not write about the performance about your team , and still u write every single time your nation play .....just stop brag about it ...u are not the only one that know how to play this game ....actually i wish i had u in my group so i could prove that ....cheers from the nation team manager of Macedonia !!!

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 11:15:02 PM »
thanks alot MACEDONIA firend, you made me happier this evening. MALTA from all the nations qualified in teh world cup is the least ranking no.64.

for our nation every point acquired is like winning the world cup.

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 01:33:08 AM »
First of all congrats for the win today, it was a good moral booster for you, and for your players, you have tough matches up front. But let me give you most friendly advice, keep it calm man, don't brag around for what have you done. It is great to win, especially on your debut, but it was not surprise for me, you have great squad, and CA8-10 first team members, as your opponent Portugal, so it was not David and Goliath fight today, as you are trying to present it. There were many underdogs on this game that won the national league, cup, qualified for the WCC, World Cup, made it to the knock out stages, but they were all quiet, because when you fail (and we all fail sometimes) the noise will be much quieter,and the pain much smaller. Try to be grounded, humble, and the merits and accolades will come, we all noticed your success with your country. Once again, congrats for the win and good luck tomorrow and for the rest of your adventure through the World Cup  8) 8) 8)

P.S : We beat Germany today, Man City turnaround stile :))
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

mob1984

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 05:25:26 AM »
The problem for my country that there is no national team manager and I hope very soon to solve this issue from administrator and allow us to manage the national team.
There are many players with CA>7 and I hope that I gave a chance

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 07:43:46 AM »
we are happy for the win acquired cause , we thought that we would loose every game 4-0. for us was a surprise, and so let us cheer and enjoy  for this win. for us maltese community we already won the world cup with this win.

now we know that there are tough games against poland and romania, and we have 99% chance of lossing, cause there squad is very strong compared with ours

Godball

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 11:38:23 AM »
Congratulations to Malta on that win!  8)

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 12:29:40 PM »
Yeah congratz to Malta on a great debut in the WC but well done also to Macedonia on an impressive win against Germany.

Romania had a huge win against Poland, could they be the tournaments dark horses?
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 01:45:02 PM »
Poland is not as strong as It seems :P
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 04:34:47 PM »
MALTA 0-1 POLAND, it is also a good result for MALTA

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 01:17:59 AM »
World excellent for chile, good games were played
Spain with a interezante tactic, Argentina will win brilliantly to tai
Romania-Serbia, solid ... china is not dead
poland ?????

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 10:44:37 AM »
First of all congrats for the win today, it was a good moral booster for you, and for your players, you have tough matches up front. But let me give you most friendly advice, keep it calm man, don't brag around for what have you done. It is great to win, especially on your debut, but it was not surprise for me, you have great squad, and CA8-10 first team members, as your opponent Portugal, so it was not David and Goliath fight today, as you are trying to present it. There were many underdogs on this game that won the national league, cup, qualified for the WCC, World Cup, made it to the knock out stages, but they were all quiet, because when you fail (and we all fail sometimes) the noise will be much quieter,and the pain much smaller. Try to be grounded, humble, and the merits and accolades will come, we all noticed your success with your country. Once again, congrats for the win and good luck tomorrow and for the rest of your adventure through the World Cup  8) 8) 8)

P.S : We beat Germany today, Man City turnaround stile :))
I agree with You. Malta MCs, FC and GK are better than Portugal ones, for example. And best Portugal players are 3 MR... Malta is a good team and deserve the victory against Portugal, but it was not a surprise looking at players of both teams.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 10:50:48 AM »
Yeah, Portugal has 3 excellent MR. Poland has got any of that level :(
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:05:46 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Maatkoo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 04:38:34 PM »
Serbia   vs   England
France   vs   Slovakia

WTF ?????? ??? :o ??? :o

JohnTerry

• Professional team
  • Moderator of Serbia GKO Forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 06:36:23 PM »
You are surprised mate? There is 100 examples like that. For me personally, worst example was in previous WCL when 3 (three!?!) teams from Serbia were in SAME group!
Forever trust in who you are - and nothing else matters!

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 06:23:20 PM »
congrats BATARAZ!!!!!!!!

excellent World Cup Argentina !!!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2023, 02:23:32 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting