Author Topic: Admin what happens? Again cannot connect db!!!  (Read 7221 times)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
Admin what happens? Again cannot connect db!!!
« on: January 30, 2014, 10:12:17 AM »
What's going on? I think you are obliged to announce actions on the server and planned works. This month interruptions occur 4-5 times already. Why??
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

DeGlen

• Professional team
  • Rsc Arsenal - NT manager
    • View Profile
Re: Admin what happens? Again cannot connect db!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 10:26:27 AM »
And always on the worst moment possible for me.
My WCL game is at 3PM in the afternoon where I live. So this morning at 8 AM, when I woke up and wanted to login to GKO before going to school to set my tactics for the game, but I couldn't!

Last week it was the same story on friday when I had to set the NT tactics!
6x Champions of Belgium
18x Belgium Cup-finalist: 9x Winner, 9x Runner-up
Quarter-finalist WCL Season 4
Semi-finalist WCL Season 5
Round of 16 WCL Season 11
Former NT-manager and U21-Manager Belgium

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 10:41:37 AM »
In Argentina, matches ended at 23 UTC, server crashed at 01 UTC. In other words, argentinian managers had 2 hours to prepare WCC matches.
This season, i don't play WCC seriously, so i prepared something without taking my oponent into serious consideration, but if i would play it seriously, i would have to wake up earlier today (about 5AM) to prepare a match before leaving to work, it's ridiculous!

Please, make sure those errors don't happen again...  :(
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:30:28 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 10:50:24 AM »
Yes, RIDICULOUS is the correct word to describe this. I think that they put the game in an old server in the grandmother's house...And it seems that the power goes down several times each week (with no continuity  group device, of course) and of course the grandmother can't turn the server on again. I hope that AT LEAST they are making great holidays with all the money earned with GKO....
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »
One thing is certain, admins will "read" this, and listen to us, as usual...  :(  :-\

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 03:27:55 PM »
Admin should be a clever guy....I don't say that they should buy a new server system...but at least explaining the reason of such failures should be mandatory.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
Admin please for a reply: Does tomorrow we can expect similar problems (like today's and yesterday's) with connections on GKO site?
Nickname - Golex (66825)

KLAA-NO

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 05:12:37 AM »
 >:(

TER ! TEAM

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????? ???????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 09:44:07 AM »
Dear admin

I've accept with some error (Exm: cannot connect db). I know every game just  happen. But !!!!!!! I am Thailand moderator I sent cheater to admin to much why haven't read or respone my email.? many cheater team now they have Acadamy The best or good player already......It useless  to reduce money him...It late..

Please immediately  ban cheater

Thank you . :(

From Thailand moderator.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:47:34 AM by TER ! TEAM »

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 06:37:39 PM »
More than a month and still not even a single word answer! What is the point of the game rules then?

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 05:09:36 AM »
RAM is not enough. Our server support only 32GB of RAM.

We are looking forward to buy a new server with 64GB/256GB at the end of this season.

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 06:39:44 AM »

We are looking forward to buy a new server with 64GB/256GB at the end of this season.
Thank you for your answer. Now at least I know what's going on and this problem you will successfully solve. Please dear Admin, and in the future let us know about everything that's important to us and this game. Good luck   :)
Nickname - Golex (66825)

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 04:00:43 PM »

I think that I know a bit about this. but if you have problems with the RAM is just by a moment, THEN RESTART THE SERVER and it'll be on line again. 3 or 4 hours down is too much
My team: Chespis (27036)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 05:45:16 AM »
I think the issue is server overload only. Servers seem to be busiest during daytime hours in east Asia, which makes sense if you think about it. For now, I would recommend avoiding depending on making tactical changes between 22:00 and 08:00 UTC, as servers may be busy. Even then, you can usually make your changes, but it may require multiple reloads (and much patience) for each.
 ;D

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 10:59:21 PM »
 ;) I suggest refresh, refresh and refresh again. If that doesn't work, refresh some more.  :-\ And yes, it may take 100 refreshes.  >:( But the other option is waiting...  :( I will refresh 100+ times.  :)
Hibury FC

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 01:37:57 PM »
HELP :o I can not log in am i band ???

I had to clean web browsers cache with C cleaner and now it works
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 02:01:19 PM by Levan »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 12:51:53 PM »

What happened with it? I don't know if the game is running fine for others, but i am having many problems with the db today....
My team: (95928)

DeGlen

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 02:23:23 PM »

What happened with it? I don't know if the game is running fine for others, but i am having many problems with the db today....

I had troubles as well, but now everything seems to work fine again...
6x Champions of Belgium

DeGlen

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 02:28:53 PM »
Seems that the bug with the unhappy players is fixed.. Is probably the reason why we had trouble connecting to db earlier today.
6x Champions of Belgium

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2014, 02:48:27 PM »
yes me too with "db connection"

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2023, 04:28:36 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting