Author Topic: Game Glitch for extra money  (Read 1809 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Game Glitch for extra money
« on: July 07, 2013, 03:01:42 PM »
but in the manual i think there is written that you will begin the game again. as if the 1st team is deleted.

and another question when the prize money are given of the leage and the cup, exactly at the end of the season orat the begining of the ne w season 3 weeks later

There's a game glitch that allows a team to spend some money twice. To be clear: you don't double your money, you can have 2M and spend 4M, you finances will be in -2 and you will have to recover that money you previously spent.
I know a team that used that glitch and his finances were -6M late last season. It has been a whole season after that, his finances are still debt and he is still there, playing. He is close to lift that debt, but my point is that i don't know a single manager that lost a team because debt finances. At least for now, nothing happens.

About prizes, you will receive them next season, as soon as it starts.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:13:16 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Game Glitch for extra money
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 03:48:25 PM »
There's a game glitch that allows a team to spend some money twice.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Game Glitch for extra money
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 04:51:31 PM »
PM sent. If somebody else is interested, just ask....

.... i don't want to make it absolutely public because the game will be a huge mess, things are out of control already, and something tells me this will make them even worst  ::)
My team: (95928)